Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,708 members, 7,840,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

The Wedding I Attended - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wedding I Attended (602 Views)

Pictures From The Wedding Event Of Nigeria Man That Married 3 Wives (see Photo) / Shocked At Deeper Life Church Wedding I Attended Today / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding I Attended by Crossboy(m): 3:24am On Nov 05, 2022
The wedding I attended over the weekend was a born again wedding. Alcoholic drinks were prohibited.

Even as a young girl, if your dress is too transparent or let's say you dress Indecently, they will direct you to back seat. The wedding was Strictly EFAE and born again setting and you either work with their rules or get out.

At first I wanted to go back home because I wasn't comfortable with the whole arrangement, especially the part where they preached for 1:40 minutes and shared hand bills for traditional wedding ooo. I wanted to go but with the type of delicious food they prepared, I couldn't resist the temptation but to stay behind.

After all the preaching, they started to serve food. I was very observant as I noticed they were serving their members Swallow with enough meat and soup while they were serving the unbelievers ordinary rice and Ofe awku

I smuggled myself into their midst. Thank God my hair cut was that of a born again and my cloth was that of a believer. I joined their table and noticed they were discussing some scriptures of the Bible that has to do repentance and Heavenly race.

I joined them in the conversation and took the lead in the conversation. I condemned the activitg me and wished every youth will have my Christ like attitude and also be Heavenly conscious like me.
ies of our today's youths and how godliness is no longer rated in the society. I quoted few Bible passages to back my point and they were all feelin
They served me very well with enough Meat and lots of Akpụ. After eating to my satisfaction, I shared the grace and went to my favorite joint to take my usual 3 bottles of Heineken and admire some nice ụkwụ around... ☺

Written by ©Okey Aliyu

click the link below to read more stories

https://delightstoryspot..com/
Re: The Wedding I Attended by Crossboy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
Wow
Re: The Wedding I Attended by soundOsonic: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
A very beautiful nonsense. Keep it down

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women No Longer Need Men To Satisfy Them Sexually, They're Weak, Says Angela Egu / Any Lady Looking For A Good Dude In Bed Buzz Me / Control Freak!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.