Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Dating Or Outright Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Or Outright Marriage? (15675 Views)

This Is Why You Must Evaluate A Person's Mental Health Before Dating Or Marriage / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating Or Outright Marriage? by zedegit: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Some people don't believe in dating. They believe you should just put the ring to it if you want them. I have met one of such girls. She's actually a wife material; 100 yards.

Remember some people broke up after dating for 7 Years and you can't fully know a woman even if you date her all your life, she fit still shock you.

What is your preference? Date or outright marriage?

15 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by jogsman01(m): 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Whatever works for you angry

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Zonefree(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
Marriage without dating is invitation to doom.

BabaCommander:
If you must marry, marry someone who has the fear of God.

When love fails, and times are hard, the fear of God will keep the evil tendecies and human vice away.
This is the most hilarious post I've read this year grin.
Where person wan see a Nigerian girl that has the fear of God? Na God dey fear our Nigerian girls now cheesy

Use Nairaland girls as a case study.

136 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by fman(m): 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Zonefree:
Marriage without dating is invitation to doom.
yes!! U must date before you marry.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Southernigbo: 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2022
Just b a good moral person and go ahead and marry. All those nonsense dating is nothing but eventtual doom

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by buygala(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
I would prefer to date, have kids with who I am dating, but not marry.

After all said and done sha, nothing guarantees anything.

People can date for 15 years and break up weeks into a marriage..Some can just marry upon recommendation from friends and family without dating for even a day, and have a very enjoyable marriage..

For me, marriage these days is a gamble I am not willing to take, because I like to be solely responsible for my own happiness..

Presently, I am handsome, single, comfortable and very happy...and i would really like those set of circumstances to persist as long as I live..Nobody should use her reggae to come spoil my blues.

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dating first.
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by iLegendd(m): 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Know the person first for 6 months to a year before marriage. You call it anything you want, but do your KYC properly.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by inoki247: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Anyone u like do wetin go last go last wetin no go last no go last....

What I know's we wake up with different mood everyday someone you've known for 10 years might wake up with a mood you don't understand and can't cope with all of a sudden...

8 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by BabaCommander: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2022

When love fails, and times are hard, the fear of God will keep the evil tendecies and human vice away.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Odingo1: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Outright marriage with a God fearing woman, who dating help apart from hiding true character and nacking front and back.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by topoftheworld(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Vote Peter Obi and have a good marriage.

This I have seen.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Fuckyoumod: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Before our time, we had women of pride. They were reserved with dignity and some sense of responsibility for their husbands only.
Nobody count.

They were well groomed, virgins,respectful, caring, less dramatic, loyal to the core and hard working. They were Mentally, sexually, emotionally, psychologically and morally intact. At most 21 years they are married.

Back in the days you don't need to date them before marrying them. Because they were pure and undiluted it was the responsibility of any fortunate or lucky man that marries them to dilute them. So when they are married they are married.

But today, what we have are boreholes, loose girls, runs girls, sex tools, slay queens, drama queens, sex for money, very irresponsible set of things. No dignity, no value, heavily dependent on you, no respect, disloyal and poorly groomed.. what we have now are morally, psychologically, emotionally and sexually battered women littering everywhere... body count na no go area.

They don't need to be rewarded with marriage. But if you must reward them with marriage, you must date them for a very long time to be able to know them inside and outside. Else you go cry later!

No wonder at 25yr - 30yr they are still I'm their parents houses causing problem[/b]s.

[b]Don't let anybody deceive you to marry a stranger. Na you go regret, no be your pastor or your adviser.

Never make the mistake.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by parkervero(m): 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
You got to know each other through dating or courting before you make a life time commitment

2 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Ireportlive: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
cool

Omo dating na him sure pass oo, a bad relationship is better than a horrible divorce when children are now involved

Even our ancestors that marry without dating have their family do due deligence and investigation on who they want their child to marry

22 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Nlanalyst: 4:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
BabaCommander:
Well, you cant readily spot those with the fear of God. We are all just acting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Jakoflaylay(m): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by LaSenior: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
cheesy
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Candidlady: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
BabaCommander:

He should marry someone who has the fear of God but doesn't fear him as the husband ko undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by amrichy(m): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
This matter is really simple: you should only make the decision to marry someone WHEN YOU ARE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THEM SUFFICIENTLY AND YOU ARE WELL-SATISFIED WITH THEIR PERSONALITY. And you should take as much time as possible to come to such understanding.
For someone like me, I find it quite easy to understand people's personality (except you're a professional pretender). So prolonged dating may not be that important in my case.

10 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Domistar5(f): 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Date---Court---Marry.
No rush. Just step by step, before u marry wahala.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Kingzeez10: 4:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
None
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by EmmaLege: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
cool
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by chillychill(f): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
There is nothing wrong with dating its just dat Nigerian men n women had turned it into fornication.. i bet most of y'all don't know that u don't have to get intimate wen dating..

All d same i still prefer dating a lil bit before marriage sha because dis life seff na step by step,first we crawl den we stand den we walk dats how we got here today. No rush abeg but no go sleep on top dating sha

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by charixel: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
None.

Is just a waste
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Neduzze5(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Even people wey date dey see shege inside marriage.

You wan come put body without dating??

Shey you dey whine me niiiiiiiiiiiiiiii??

18 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by Divoc19(f): 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
Out right marriage abeg. Date or no date.

Marriage wey go crash go crash

2 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Different strokes for different folks

however, whatever rocks your boat...

meanwhile.....

1 Like

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by bigdammyj: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Both.

Dating, no matter how short should lead to marriage.
Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by IPG25(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
What work for mr A
Might not work for mrs B

7 Likes

Re: Dating Or Outright Marriage? by SpatialKing(m): 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Any

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cuddled My Girlfriend After A Heavy Rainfall Today - Photos / Come One, Come All! Nairaland's Broken Hearts / A Little Word Of Advice For Searching Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.