Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,589 members, 7,840,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) (3112 Views)

Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / One Million March For Peter Obi: Pictures From Different States / Peter Obi Pictures During Non-election Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Penguin2: 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle has subtly declared support for Peter Obi as seen when she reacted to Mr Macaroni’s tweet where he declared he’d be voting the Labour Party Presidential Candidate.

Reacting to the tweet, she quoted the tweet with glasses in the form of cheers which can only mean conformity to what Macaroni’s tweet said.

This is refreshing because it shows that a lot of Nigerians are willing to put their tribal sentiments to the backseat and support a credible candidate for the 2023 general election for the good of all of us.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Blueivyp: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nah people wey get brain wey dey work. Most people wey dey support APC are hungry.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
grin. Only "significantly learned and woke" people support PO, what population of Nigerians are significantly learned and woke? Less than 1% in my opinion. If Obi scores more than 1% votes na miracle wink grin

Obi will drop out of the race latest December

Atiku is coming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Ahmad880881: 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
Blueivyp:
Nah people wey get brain wey dey work. Most people wey dey support APC are hungry.
na you de hungry for power and you no go win am

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Blueivyp: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
na you de hungry for power and you no go win am

I no dey contest but Obi whom I dey support go win.

18 Likes

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Naira20: 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2022
Just wait till the eleventh hour.
Tinubu will understand

When Osinbajo and Tunde Bakare would preach about Ominira simultaneously.

3 Likes

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Ahmad880881: 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thinkam:
grin. Only "significantly learned and woke" people support PO, what population of Nigerians are significantly learned and woke? Less than 1% in my opinion. If Obi scores more than 1% votes na miracle wink grin

Atiku is coming
obi and atiku are loosers tinubu is our president 2023~2030
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Foolishbuhari: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
Person when no go even win Lagos LMAO!!

13 Likes

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Ahmad880881: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2022
Foolishbuhari:
Person when no go even win Lagos LMAO!!
who tell you abeg go reason
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:

K

Atiku is coming
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Ahmad880881: 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Blueivyp:

I no dey contest but Obi whom I dey support go win.
na im i say e de hungry for power im be the looser
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Ahmad880881: 5:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thinkam:

K
Atiku is coming
Atiku! a greate theif no go de any were
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Foolishbuhari: 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
who tell you abeg go reason
February no dey far away Bro. In the 2015 and 2019 elections, buhari got 15 million votes. 12 million votes - 80% of those was from the north. Only the SW backed him. Total SW voters across parties was 4 million votes.

Tifnubu has no hope in the SS and SE. In the north where he "hopes" to inherit buhari's votes, he's fighting with Atiku, Kwankwaso, even Peter for minority and protest votes. Where e Wan from get the votes Bro?

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by plaindealer: 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
And she won't be dragged, they won't call her horrible names, they won't say she's hungry and she did it for money, but they will praise her and sing her glory, unlike Joke Silva.

To God be the glory. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Ahmad880881: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

February no dey far away Bro. In the 2015 and 2019 elections, buhari got 15 million votes. 12 million votes - 80% of those was from the north. Only the SW backed him. Total SW voters across parties was 4 million votes.

Tifnubu has no hope in the SS and SE. In the north where he "hopes" to inherit buhari's votes, he's fighting with Atiku, Kwankwaso, even Peter for minority and protest votes. Where e Wan from get the votes Bro?
According to you analysis right? dont worry we go surprise you. please how many month remain now go and keep counting the day of your shame

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Foolishbuhari: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
According to you analysis right? dont worry we go surprise you. please how many month remain now go and keep counting the day of your shame
The surprise na actually for you sha Bro but we go dey here grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Ahmad880881: 5:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

The surprise na actually for you sha Bro but we go dey here grin cheesy
eya may god protect your contestant from commiting suicide in future
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by PureMe01: 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming

Wtf! What an insult on sanity of Nigerians but it's all good as long as it keeps you crying
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
obidient sexy milf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
Nigerians don't deserve Peter Obi... The wicked part of me subtly wants Tinubu or Atiku to win so Nigerians can see more peppery shege since they have decided to be stupid and backwards, but I pity some people children.. I kukuma dey japa soon if the like make they sell the country
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Penguin2: 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
Foolishbuhari:

It’s one question that they haven’t answered…

Where will Tinubu get his votes?

Asides Southwest, Tinubu is not sure of votes anywhere else but his BATstards somehow believe they can smuggle him to Aso Rock by hook or crook.

Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Rahkman: 9:19pm On Nov 05, 2022
Sheybi she's married to an igbo man
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Foolishbuhari: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Ahmad880881:
eya may god protect your contestant from commiting suicide in future
Not before yours shakes to death once the results start coming in Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by toneroforever(m): 10:02pm On Nov 05, 2022
plaindealer:
And she won't be dragged, they won't call her horrible names, they won't say she's hungry and she did it for money, but they will praise her and sing her glory, unlike Joke Silva.

To God be the glory. grin grin

Joke Silva is a refined & decent woman. She's not the regular type of APC supporter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by favor914: 10:10pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
Exactly more than 70% of Nairalanders don’t have a voters card, or have never voted before.
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by BossGerald: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2022
Only owo mida touts, thugs, miscreants and agbero would say otherwise...

Vote wisely
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by chillinq(m): 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
tinubu all d wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy�
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by PeterObi4LP: 10:26pm On Nov 05, 2022
Agbadorians and BATstards, we have added another Igbo woman to OBIdient Movement. She is a lite weight attress. Make I help una.

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Salliet(m): 11:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
I love this woman. My special MILF I fantasize about. We are even birthday neighbors.
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Treasure17(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Thinkam:

Atiku is coming
You are the opposite of your moniker grin
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by Rich4god(m): 2:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Every same Nigeria knows that Peter Obi is the man that Nigeria needs.

It's only those who have vested interest or ethnic bigots that are thinking other wise.
Re: Veteran Actress, Iretiola Doyle, Declares Support For Peter Obi? (pictures ) by techWriter1: 5:28am On Nov 06, 2022
Nah folks wey get brain wey dey work

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribute To Thomas Sankara / Sanusi Is A Sadist And A Thief Looking For Investment He Can Steal. / I Don’t Advocate Violence - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.