Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You (686 Views)

Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / I'm I acting too Harsh?? / When Some Girls Have Big Yansh They Think Life should be Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by BritishAirways: 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2022
I came across a post of a Nairalander who is angry at life that at 28 years old he is depressed and sad about his failed expectations form life.
I smiled because he seemed to know only what is troubling him alone.

Me on the other hand, I am 32 years old,

I lost my job just 3 days ago ( 02/11/2022 )
At the moment, I have just 4354 naira in my bank account
My rent will be due by April next year. The same me takes care of my father and mother's bills. I haven't told them yet of the new development.

I don't know what's next. Am I happy? No I am not.
Am I depressed? Yes I am.
Yes I feel lost. Yes I know quite well life is unfair.

I have been praying and earnestly asking God to perform a miracle. That's my only hope at the moment. I don't know how to survive or start anything with a 4k and survive.

Whatever regrets and failed expectations we experience in life, we can only scheme our way out. And hope God in his infinite mercy guides us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2022
hope dey

3 Likes

Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by Nonexisting1: 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2022
If you think you are having a bad day. Think of the guy Ooni invited for a dinner and he is to go with his girlfriend of 5yrs who is a virgin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by Divoc19(f): 8:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Aren't we all passing through some kind of difficulty? Problem nor dey finish.
If I start to talk my own now....

2 Likes

Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by marlow1962(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2022
It’s going to be okay.
Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by Starz825(m): 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
We all just have to keep believing...
It doesn't matter how many times you got hit, you just keep moving forward...

This is life pushing you around till you find your footings
Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by latexxbro(m): 9:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
Behind every smile, there’s a pain no one is talki about.
Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by Guderian(m): 9:31pm On Nov 05, 2022
Suffering comparation. undecided
Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by BigYash: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
Guderian:
Suffering comparation. undecided

Some pass some.. If you think you are suffering, if you hear another man type of suffer.. You go start give thanks to God.. In all,this life no just balance..
Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by Snitch24(m): 10:04pm On Nov 05, 2022
Life is difficult
A lot of people figured out how to deal with it perfectly
Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by ikeno(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2022
most people complaining of financial hardship don't really know what others are going through.
Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by Bluezy13(m): 11:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Just Before You Think Life Is Too Harsh On You by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
thats y u all must recognise God.

(1) (Reply)

/ Ladies Can Do Anything To Get Into a Man's Life As long as The Money Is There. / Chat agents are needed on an adult website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.