Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? (2768 Views)

No Corrupt Politician Will Win Presidential Election – Olumba Olumba Obu / Secessionists Are Wasting Their Time — Olumba Olumba Obu / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 3:33am On Nov 06, 2022
Bola Tinubu the occult grandmaster has his infinity insignia. And Atiku Abubakar the marabout grand patron and occult grandmaster has his evil eye bead he wears on his wrist.

When my family used to attend White Garment Church (Celestial Church) we always received different spiritual advise: bathing with a special soap in the river, using incense to ward away bad energy at night, different coloured candles and were told not to cut the hair of our elder sibling until he turned 7 years old. From what I have observed Peter Obi is likely following the advise of his spiritual advisor with the black clothing leading up to the 2023 elections.

Is Peter Obi own insignia the black clothing he was advised to wear by his spiritual advisor?

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 3:37am On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by stonemasonn: 3:44am On Nov 06, 2022
Trademark I guess.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by Ireportlive: 4:21am On Nov 06, 2022
So how is the juju working out for him?!

Next Abuja that he stole Anambra allocation to built recently caught fire

Mount Kilimanjaro caught fire after his flag was put on it

He has been goofing around media houses

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 4:26am On Nov 06, 2022
stonemasonn:
Trademark I guess.
They all have their trademarks. They are occult grandmasters trained in the ancient mysteries and have spiritual advisers who guide their every step like my family did when we attended White Garment Church (Celestial Church).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 4:47am On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

When you dabble in the occult and hidden knowledge and follow advise of spiritual advisors not called by God it comes with consequences.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 4:53am On Nov 06, 2022
The busiest people this election seasons are Witchdoctors, Marabouts and Spiritual Advisors of various cults in the lead up to the 2023 elections.

2 Shares

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 5:24am On Nov 06, 2022
CC

helinues

simplyleo
seunmsg
Monogamy
NGpatriot
NgeneUkwenu
seungmsg
LeoDeKing
tinubuadvocate
LegendHero
Moh247
TonyeBarcanista
Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 5:46am On Nov 06, 2022
This used to be my people before my family left the Church- we wore white to signify purity.

Peter Obi wears the opposite colour.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by JoeNL22(m): 6:08am On Nov 06, 2022
swaggerjack:
Bola Tinubu the occult grandmaster has his infinity insignia. And Atiku Abubakar the marabout and occult grandmaster has his evil eye bead he wears on his wrist.

When my family used to attend White Garment Church (Celestial Church) we always received different spiritual advise: bathing with a special soap in the river, using incense to ward away bad energy at night and not to cut the hair of our elder sibling until he turned 7 years old. From what I have observed Peter Obi is likely following the advise of his spiritual advisor with the black clothing leading up to the 2023 elections.

Is Peter Obi own insignia the black clothing he was advised by his spiritualist advisor?
Seek Ye PETER OBI & Nothing Great shall be Subtracted Frm U.

1 Like

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by etrange: 6:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Yes, he was. I guess that's what you want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by Ireportlive: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2022
swaggerjack:

When you dabble in the occult and hidden knowledge and follow advise of spiritual advisors not called by God it comes with consequences.

Anyways matter of fact... I don't really care about the contestants spirituality as you must be kidding yourself if you believe you can join mainstream politics without strong spiritual defense mechanism

My issues are with lies , corruption, hypocrisy and phanthom over exergirated policies and figures qouted by Obi

Olumba Olumba is simply Christianity mixed with traditional core values of Africans

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by SmartPolician: 6:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Osinbajo also wears black all the time.

Leave them alone. Everyone isn't obsessed with fashion like you and I.

Besides, there are other pictures of Peter Obi where he did not wear that black outfit

10 Likes

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by AdamuKD: 6:55am On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

11 Likes

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by madapcmod: 7:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Peter Obi remains a Catholic from a strong Catholic family with a Rev Fr senior brother and Rev. Sr. elder sister. A PaPal knight awardee by the Pope.

No amount of image tarnishing can change the decision of the masses to elect him next year

9 Likes

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by madapcmod: 7:10am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

Besides, there are other pictures of Peter Obi where he did not wear that black outfit

Are you minding jobless Agbado urchins

6 Likes

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by Afamed: 7:11am On Nov 06, 2022
Since he claimed to have had one wristwatch , probably he also has one set of black cloth. The Sleeping Pandora fraud can go to any length to deceive his gullible followers

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by OfficialAPCNig: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2022
swaggerjack:
This used to be my people before my family left the Church- we wore white to signify purity.

Peter Obi wears the opposite colour.
Black means sophistication.

Go research the psychology of colours

1 Like

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by bushjeph: 8:23am On Nov 06, 2022
That cele church you once attended have brainwashed you or you are plainly ignorant or rather a political ragwag.

3 Likes

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2022
I will vote peter obi come 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2022
bushjeph:
That cele church you once attended have brainwashed you or you are plainly ignorant or rather a political ragwag.
Enlightened rather than brainwashed. You can't be spiritually naive in the Nigerian political terrain with high level occult grandmasters running this geographical contraption.

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2022
madapcmod:
Peter Obi remains a Catholic from a strong Catholic family with a Rev Fr senior brother and Rev. Sr. elder sister. A PaPal knight awardee by the Pope.

No amount of image tarnishing can change the decision of the masses to elect him next year
Obi Pandora is a known occult man and a gay

Take a look at his famine face and voice
Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by mytime24(f): 9:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Paid post
Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 10:07am On Nov 06, 2022
SmartPolician:

Osibanjo that has a 5 star pentagram in his office...you can't be spiritually naive in the Nigerian political terrain run by high level occult grandmasters.

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
I will vote peter obi come 2023
He is still the best out of the three evils and would vote him over Tinubu and Atiku.
Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 10:35am On Nov 06, 2022
mytime24:
Paid post
I can't be bought...having gone through White Garment Church and my new church that preaches the true word of God.
Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 10:52am On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

Anyways matter of fact... I don't really care about the contestants spirituality as you must be kidding yourself if you believe you can join mainstream politics without strong spiritual defense mechanism

My issues are with lies , corruption, hypocrisy and phanthom over exergirated policies and figures qouted by Obi

Olumba Olumba is simply Christianity mixed with traditional core values of Africans
White Garment Church is also Christianity mixed with Yoruba traditional core values. You can't serve God and Mammon.
Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2022
OfficialAPCNig:

Black means sophistication.

Go research the psychology of colours

It is deeper than you think. You can't be spiritually naive in a political terrain run by high level occultists.

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 11:12am On Nov 06, 2022
Ireportlive:

You reap what you sow. If your reap good, you will be rewarded according to your good works. And if you reap bad, you will also be rewarded according to your bad works.

He likely paid for insurance on Next Abuja and will recover some or all the amount financially from the his insurance company.

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 1:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
God can still touch the hearts of men and women steeped in deception, lies and wickedness- even occult grandmasters that oppose God.

Re: Was Peter Obi Told By Olumba Spiritualist To Wear Only Black During Elections? by swaggerjack: 2:04pm On Nov 06, 2022
CC

righteousness2
AyePappy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Election Result Projection For 2023 / Election Petition Tribunal Set 10th, 12th, And 13th Of May 2023 With 257 Judges / New Inspector General Of Police With New Lagos Gov In 1999 , Now President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.