Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind (930 Views)

Viral Video Of 3 Girls Gang Rape 1 Boy To The Point Of Death / Name 1 romantic Scam We Are Blind To See / Men And Their Flaccid Dicks At The Point Of Action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2022
You don't get to watch , brad pitt on tv undecided

And watch chris Evans

Or watch one tree hill
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by illicit(m): 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
And Angelina Jolie

What do you suggest then
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 2:20pm On Nov 06, 2022
illicit:
And Angelina Jolie

What do you suggest then
miracles
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by soundOsonic: 2:51pm On Nov 06, 2022
There are less than 3% of the population that are blind that sees only darkness . When I mean blind, they only see darkness.
All other forms of blindness are what we call legally blind.
Legally blind people do not see darkness.
They can see light but not clearly, what I am talking about is this, majority of blind people might not be able to see, but they are not seeing darkness, they can see light, but not people or things around them.
Everything to them is just like you seeing through a blurry thick glass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by FalseProphet1(m): 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ilamina:

And watch chris Evans

Or watch one tree hill
Send me a DM you need spiritual cleansing from the bondage of the dark forces. Once I bath you with salt by 12midnight by the river all those demons troubling you would be banished forever and you'll regain your freedom.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by 1Sharon(f): 3:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Blind ppl watch movies too you know..Well they listen
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
FalseProphet1:

Send me a DM you need spiritual cleansing from the bondage of the dark forces. Once I bath you with salt by 12midnight by the river all those demons troubling you would be banished forever and you'll regain your freedom.

This I have seen.
shocked
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Jeromejnr(m): 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Who still talks about one tree hill?
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ilamina:

And watch chris Evans

Or watch one tree hill
awww.. I loved One tree hill.

1 Like

Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ilamina:

And watch chris Evans

Or watch one tree hill
As if some people chose to go blind ..
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Jeromejnr:
Who still talks about one tree hill?
Right? grin
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
You see, why life sucks
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ilamina:
You see, why life sucks

How old are you? Your ref sounds old as Bleep… Chris Evans?
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 6:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dimples2022:

He's among the current top 20 hottest men in Hollywood

So what are you saying

He's even in the top 10
Up there with Tom cruise, brad pitt
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dimples2022:

and what's ref
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Cravemore: 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
bliv miracle. even the blind was heal in the bibble
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 06, 2022
Ilamina:

He's among the current top 20 hottest men in Hollywood

So what are you saying

He's even in the top 10
Up there with Tom cruise, brad pitt

Chris Evans, hottest?! You crack me up! You’re ref is still old as Bleep! Circa 1990 grin
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dimples2022:

Right? grin
dont tell me you didnt like that movie
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 6:47pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dimples2022:

Chris Evans, hottest?! You crack me up! You’re ref is still old as Bleep! Circa 1990 grin

Its google that said it

Not me
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
Most blind people are very intelligent.

I remember back in varsity there was this other blind girl who used to know me by my footsteps.. sometimes I'd walk slowly just so I can try to confuse her, but she'd still know that it's me.

Sometimes I thought maybe she was faking her blindness.. grin grin grin

She could tell that I'm in the room without hearing my voice, but by just smelling my perfume.
Ilamina:

And watch chris Evans

Or watch one tree hill
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by JOACHINpedro: 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ilamina:

And watch chris Evans

Or watch one tree hill
One tree hill is as old as what...
I loved that movie, didn't finish it
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

One tree hill is as old as what...
I loved that movie, didn't finish it

Yea me too

I.am finishing it now. .that's why I wrote it
I am at season 6
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by JOACHINpedro: 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ilamina:

Yea me too

I.am finishing it now. .that's why I wrote it
I am at season 6
I can't watch it. I don't watch romance movies anymore, the country is no longer suitable for that
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by Ilamina(f): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

I can't watch it. I don't watch romance movies anymore, the country is no longer suitable for that

I was just craving for teenage romance recently

And just finished the oc
So I was motivated to watch one tree hill after
Re: What's The Point Of Living If You Are Blind by JOACHINpedro: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ilamina:

I was just craving for teenage romance recently

And just finished the oc
So I was motivated to watch one tree hill after
shocked
#Nostagia
You're really surfing on memory lane.
Enjoy wink

(1) (Reply)

Where Do I Get Hook Up Girls / My True Life Story / Am I Okay Or I Need To See A Doctor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.