Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,896 members, 7,841,362 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell (27897 Views)

Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra / 2 Brothers Spent 31 Years On Death Row For Rape & Murder; Get ₦31Billion In US / 2 Brothers In SS3 Gang Rape JSS Student In Nsukka, Film Action With Camera Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Orobokibo1: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2022
I have been looking for a reason to deactivate Kuda app on my phone.
Thanks for this thread
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Sleekfingers: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
Legalcriminal:
Kuda and their useless way of treating customers. One day will come their office will be destroyed or burned down. Useless people

Do you except kuda to look the other way?

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by vendor03: 1:50pm On Nov 07, 2022
尴尬
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by megapriest(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Someone sent 500k to ur accounts and you both claimed you don't know him?

They guy dey do give away? Una still mumu dey go Lagos with Ghana must how bag to carry money grin

I begiii their story no clear, seems dem get case to answer.

So banks dey work like that?

1 Like

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by tabaralph: 1:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
The fraudster is either a family member or a close friend to have the account details of two brothers.

Don’t mind them…dem be AZA MEN ….in portable voice

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by livinbygrace: 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Them be Aza men ,people Dey clone Opay now .Those guys should be AZa men,Na Wetin many people dey do now be that.

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by spinna: 1:55pm On Nov 07, 2022
Which one is leasing of account again? A person leasing account sounds like a fraudster too

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Ologundudu2020: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
majority of those comments on the first page, must be frm these kids.

Your all read the part, where the police is not ready to come out clean, if they really have the said fraudster on their wanted list for real or not, they dodged the question, and won’t respond to email from the journalist.

What if one rich man is trying to deal with them? Why can’t the police trace the sender, why is the sender acct still active.

About the pos letting out,I guessed what they actually meant was, they have a pos machine and someone is managing it daily. We place people at kiosk for pos na, so what’s the big deal in that ?

See the police have more to come clean, I swear the poor Dey suffer and majority don’t know.

See how many people is kicking against their brothers on the front page, without thinking deep it could happen to any fucking person.
Just 500k that’s less than $600, they already treating them as criminal.

So I can pick some Radom acct details and wire money to it, then later go lodge complaints that my money went missing. Hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by tabaralph: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
ISTP:

https://fij.ng/article/unknown-fraudster-transferred-n500000-to-two-brothers-account-now-they-are-in-a-cell/

AZA TRANSACTIONS GONE WRONG..when they eat watery beans for one week at SFU IKOYI they will provide the details of the “job guy”

5 Likes

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by livinbygrace: 2:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
majority of those comments on the first page, must be frm these kids.

Your all read the part, where the police is not ready to come out clean, if they really have the said fraudster on their wanted list for real or not, they dodged the question, and won’t respond to email from the journalist.

What if one rich man is trying to deal with them? Why can’t the police trace the sender, why is the sender acct still active.

About the pos letting out,I guessed what they actually meant was, they have a pos machine and someone is managing it daily. We place people at kiosk for pos na, so what’s the big deal in that ?

See the police have more to come clean, I swear the poor Dey suffer and majority don’t know.

See hoe many people is kicking against there brothers on the front page, without thinking deep it could happen to any fucking person.

Forget this story except you Be JJc,those boys are Aza men,Na the latest scope wey boys Dey take survive for street now.

7 Likes

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by mastermaestro(m): 2:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
dawnomike:
Like seriously!!!... They rented/leased out their opay account for business.
Well, they will be fine... If they are truly innocent, they need to learn some sensible lessons.

So, they do not know who they rented their OPAY acct to... ?

I was already showing some sympathy until I saw the part where they rented out their account to someone. I hardly believe their side of the story now. They are both crazy and stupid. They need to learn life lessons. angry

4 Likes

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Vintage100(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Something is wrong with them. They know about it. This is not a case of transfer by mistake. Why is it that the transaction involves the two of them?? (Two brothers). Why did they rent out their OPAY account??

1 Like

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Hassanmaye(m): 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Let them get a lawyer

You foolishly used your BVN registered account to get an OPAY POS and foolishly rented it out to someone to use for free for all POS transaction

They are accomplice in #5,000,000 fraud,
They are accomplice in Money laundering to the tune of #500,000 each making #1,000,000

They are very lucky Police are corrupt and they want to help them die the case silently, I trust EFCC to charge them to court where the judge would remand them straight to kirikiri pending the time they get a serious bail condition

Wow are you a lawyer?
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Midex88(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2022
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Kaiser20: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
kenx1:
I once received 500k from an unknown source, i quickly alerted my Bank and also the police
That's the spirit of a smart guy, not like those 2 Mumu brothers

1 Like

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by masseratti: 3:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:

POS account?! Ofcoarse the money got withdrawn by a fruadster possing as a POS customer, and he paid them less than 5000 as their POS fees
even at that.. They still has no case to answer if the money went through their Pos business account, its their legitimate business, Police has to find other means of tracking and catching the real culprits not legitimate business concerns.

1 Like

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Xsw1: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Really
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by nedekid: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
dawnomike:
Well, they will be fine... If they are truly innocent, they need to learn some sensible lessons.

Inshort, their story no make sense.
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Dennisbulkan: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
EbukaTheDrugLor:
The fraudster is either a family member or a close friend to have the account details of two brothers.
They are complicits they just lying to save their skin grin

1 Like

Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by just2endowed: 6:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
dawnomike:

It's more like running an OPay pos business. The pos operator operating the account does not own it.
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by just2endowed: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
masseratti:
even at that.. They still has no case to answer if the money went through their Pos business account, its their legitimate business, Police has to find other means of tracking and catching the real culprits not legitimate business concerns.

That's why as a POS operator, if someone is sending a large sum of money, there are conditions to be meet.

Snap the receiver and a copy of his ID.
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by OlujobaSamuel: 8:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
Leased out opay account/terminal, how the money come enter kuda?
Na the 2 brothers dey attach to the opay ?
Dem dey lie biko
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Teenaira: 9:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
just2endowed:

That's why as a POS operator, if someone is sending a large sum of money, there are conditions to be meet.

Snap the receiver and a copy of his ID.

You are very right. Snap the receiver and make sure the ID are the usual official IDs like Driver license, international passport, voters card etc.
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Doren3: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin AWON PICKERS
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Sniper101(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2022
Same way we fit just uplift 500m from anyone's account in UBA, Benin City branch, dump am for Slawormiir bank account...the day we go vex reason him matter grin

Speaking of, where's Slawomiir sef ni undecided
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by iLegendd(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
They have an idea. This is why we shouldn't do fraud or associate with fraudsters.
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by litaninja(m): 1:12am On Nov 08, 2022
Them dey lease account?
Re: Unknown Fraudster Wired N500,000 To 2 Brothers' Account. Now, They Are In A Cell by Oceanjagaban: 9:36am On Nov 08, 2022
Aza man....Aza

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor’s Sons Rape Two Sisters Inside Church In Ebonyi / Robbers Attack Ogun Hospital, Rob Patients And Staff / Oyo NURTW Leader Auxilliary Arraigned For Vandalising Tinubu, APC Billboards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.