Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) (21597 Views)

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by egbabiekperemo1: 7:06pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118174302:

GBAMSOLUTELY.

END OF THREAD.

Let's use one picture to buttress your point Patriot.

Odeeh

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by duro4chang(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2022
teekay213:
I'm very critical in my thinking

I think if they asked the 3 top candidates that apart from them wining the presidential election which other candidate will they have love to win if they themselves didn't win

I think Atiku will choose Peter obi

I think tinubu will also choose Peter obi ( because he knows Atiku is thief like himself)

Peter obi will choose Atiku

Now you have your answer,,,use your brain
Yes now. They worked together in 2019.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by DadaHammed: 7:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
smiley

I will always keep saying this.

Chimaroke Nnamani's Enugu state,
Uzodinma's IMO state,
Umahi's Ebonyi state and
Kalu's Abia state

are all for Bola Ahmed Tinubu

E sure for me..... If e sure for you, name any of the powerful political allies you have in those states to counter mine. cheesy

Hope Dayo called them useless 5%ers as you Thiefnubuu urchins do online? grin
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Lashist(m): 7:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
smiley

Uzodinma's IMO state,
Umahi's Ebonyi state and
Kalu's Abia state

E sure for me..... If e sure for you, name any of the powerful political allies you have in those states to counter mine. cheesy
You see you are a dunce. After saying all these, you will still stupidly show your stupid hate for igbos. So you know BAT will win SE, but you are still insulting the people the will vote for him. By now you should know you are a foolish fellow. Desist from pouncing on igbos. No be them cause your frustrations in life. Channel your anger to the govt that have made you hungry
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Corporate2020: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Abdu81:
The highest thing APC can collect from south east is pictures and hired agberos.

For votes is 0000.1% they go collect in the se.

Your 5% votes is insignificant, we proved that to you severally.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Thedon22: 7:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
teekay213:
I'm very critical in my thinking

I think if they asked the 3 top candidates that apart from them wining the presidential election which other candidate will they have love to win if they themselves didn't win

I think Atiku will choose Peter obi

I think tinubu will also choose Peter obi ( because he knows Atiku is thief like himself)

Peter obi will choose Atiku

Now you have your answer,,,use your brain
You are just deceiving yourself. Both Atiku and Obi have a lot of respect for Tinubu. Everybody knows Obi is Atiku's apprentice who just left Atiku some months ago. How can you compare him to Tinubu who has been sponsoring Atiku for Presidential elections for may years. Go and watch the video of when Atiku and Tinubu met at the airport the last time and you will see Atiku's body language how humbled he behaved in front of Tinubu while Tinubu heartily chatted him up with Ayu. Oga nah master. Some of you are learners.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by caracas: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
it will shock you apc will get 20% votes in each ibo states
Lol,lol, lol, lol
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by caracas: 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
smiley

Uzodinma's IMO state,
Umahi's Ebonyi state and
Kalu's Abia state

Lol
Poor comedian
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 7:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
JoshTim:
BAT 2023. I know Ibos won't vote for us. What do we do with insignificant 5%. They should get lost.

I experienced the hatred of the Igbo tribe on 2 occasions. So tribalistic a tribe. They are saboteurs, ingrate, untrustworthy, always thinking only about themselves, and have no regard for no one.

They showed the wife of aregbesola shege despite being from Igbo tribe but immediately she married a Yoruba man, she is considered less an Igbo.

He that comes to equity should come with clean hands. An Igbo woman who marries a Yoruba man is seen as an outcast and cannot vie for any political position in Igbo land....you will hear silly words like, she went to marry ofe mmanu people and all such dirty talks. When they come to Lagos and other southern states, they want to be treated well and yes, they are treated well but they cannot do the same for other tribes.

They see an average Hausa man as Mumu...some of them don't even know the meaning of Aboki, but they just use the word Aboki to downgrade
and make jest of the Hausa man.

I hail thee igbos. Will an average Hausa man vote for an Igbo man in the midst of all these? Can an Igbo person be trusted. The answer is no!!!!!.

Election don come, you want to be selling us OBI. Òbí kọ, obi ní
may thunder from iragbiji fire you. You will never succeed with your plan of division

2 Likes

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by JoshTim: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Karlosorji:
may thunder from iragbiji fire you. You will never succeed with your plan of division

Lol...may Amadioha break your 2 arms. I only state statements of facts.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
why are they looking like touts?
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
smiley

Uzodinma's IMO state,
Umahi's Ebonyi state and
Kalu's Abia state

Those you mentioned has no single respect aligos.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by CaptainAyub: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
abc115:
Pics: APC Youth Leader, Dayo Israel Storms Enugu
Where is the storm?
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by CaptainAyub: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2022
richidinho:
People faces shaa grin
They look sad
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by CaptainAyub: 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
JoshTim:
BAT 2023. I know Ibos won't vote for us. What do we do with insignificant 5%. They should get lost.

I experienced the hatred of the Igbo tribe on 2 occasions. So tribalistic a tribe. They are saboteurs, ingrate, untrustworthy, always thinking only about themselves, and have no regard for no one.

They showed the wife of aregbesola shege despite being from Igbo tribe but immediately she married a Yoruba man, she is considered less an Igbo.

He that comes to equity should come with clean hands. An Igbo woman who marries a Yoruba man is seen as an outcast and cannot vie for any political position in Igbo land....you will hear silly words like, she went to marry ofe mmanu people and all such dirty talks. When they come to Lagos and other southern states, they want to be treated well and yes, they are treated well but they cannot do the same for other tribes.

They see an average Hausa man as Mumu...some of them don't even know the meaning of Aboki, but they just use the word Aboki to downgrade

I hail thee igbos. Will an average Hausa man vote for an Igbo man in the midst of all these? Can an Igbo person be trusted. The answer is no!!!!!.

Which state in Igbo land is aregberascal's wife from?
Onye oshi

2 Likes

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by plaindealer: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2022
I'm loving these Asiwaju Igbo Red caps I swear..

Where I fit get one?

Even fine fine girls for Asiwaju

grin grin

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by speaktome(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
twilliamx:

Rubbish because it wasn't about obi right?

Guy Chill... This country need to move forward
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by twilliamx(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
speaktome:

Guy Chill... This country need to move forward
So its obi that couldn't move Anambra forward that will do that?
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by ufuosman(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
OK na
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by JoshTim: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
CaptainAyub:

Which state in Igbo land is aregberascal's wife from?
Onye oshi

I don't need to answer you. Anu ohia
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
JoshTim:

Toddler! Keep sucking your mamas breast.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. And since the inception of democracy, and even prior to that. you have never been on the winning side. cheesy

So much for not voting a failure. grin
Some of you are really stupid. Since inception of democracy who and who have become president of Nigeria and who did igbos voted for

1 Like

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by fareed69(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Opinedecandid:
PDP wins moeë states in 2023, write it down

Okay
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Truthdeypain: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2022
gratiaeo:

Some of you are really stupid. Since inception of democracy who and who have become president of Nigeria and who did igbos voted for

Never mind replying that useless fellow, he has exchanged his brains for a pile of shit, no be today.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by speaktome(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2022
twilliamx:

So its obi that couldn't move Anambra forward that will do that?

Oga, I am not here to banter words with you... Okay!!!
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by michlins(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Sowere will gather more vote than APC I guarantee you.
see eh, people who voted for PDP in the last election are currently supporting Obi. Meanwhile APC still have there structure intact although some of their votes and supporters will still vote for Obi.

But you see PDP,they lost it all to Obi
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by LZAA: 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
smiley

Uzodinma's IMO state,
Umahi's Ebonyi state and
Kalu's Abia state

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by vengertime: 10:11pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:
smiley

Uzodinma's IMO state,
Umahi's Ebonyi state and
Kalu's Abia state

The clowns you mention don't have any electoral value.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
it will shock you apc will get 20% votes in each ibo states
They will share 20% with pdp. 75-80 is LP
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Bennycollins: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
michlins:
see eh, people who voted for PDP in the last election are currently supporting Obi. Meanwhile APC still have there structure intact although some of their votes and supporters will still vote for Obi.

But you see PDP,they lost it all to Obi
I like the way you put it, equating Obi, an individual with Apc and pdp (behemoth parties). No mention of LP that means Obi as an individual is a movement already and that he can win even as an independent candidate. It happened in Benin republic where the president has no political party but has won for the second term.
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Oplomo: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
michlins:
APC will get votes in the East more than PDP. Write it down

After you urchins have insulted them for years, calling them 5%ers, ipigs etc.... I kuku trust omo Igbo, they have long memories, baba alagbado fit no see 1% sef for there. grin grin
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Oplomo: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
JoshTim:

If you like writes propaganda thesis full everywhere, PO is your next president.
You are not saying anything new. Obi lokan. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard King Leaves PDP For APC (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen invade Ondo Speaker’s farm, destroy cash crops / A Nairalander Wants To Represent Ijero-Ekiti In The Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.