Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,090 members, 7,863,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) (21603 Views)

APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal, Woos Obidients In Ikota/VGC / Mr Macroni Accuses Dayo Isreal Of Threatening Nigerians Over 2023 Election / Dayo Isreal Meets Abba Kadade In Osun (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Oplomo: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
lhordspy:

Lol. And since the inception of democracy, and even prior to that. you have never been on the winning side. cheesy

So much for not voting a failure. grin

LOL....The East have determined Nigeria's leaders more times than your region, you recently left opposition politics just yesterday in 2015. Go read your history books. grin
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by Oplomo: 11:12pm On Nov 06, 2022
Corporate2020:

Your 5% votes is insignificant, we proved that to you severally.

You are overestimating your ability, let me re-jigg your memory lest you wallow in drunken self-adulation and profuse chest-beating, you recently left opposition politics just yesterday in 2015. Not so? grin grin
Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by EdwardRandy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 06, 2022
JoshTim:
BAT 2023. I know Ibos won't vote for us. What do we do with insignificant 5%. They should get lost.

I experienced the hatred of the Igbo tribe on 2 occasions. So tribalistic a tribe. They are saboteurs, ingrate, untrustworthy, always thinking only about themselves, and have no regard for no one.

They showed the wife of aregbesola shege despite being from Igbo tribe but immediately she married a Yoruba man, she is considered less an Igbo.

He that comes to equity should come with clean hands. An Igbo woman who marries a Yoruba man is seen as an outcast and cannot vie for any political position in Igbo land....you will hear silly words like, she went to marry ofe mmanu people and all such dirty talks. When they come to Lagos and other southern states, they want to be treated well and yes, they are treated well but they cannot do the same for other tribes.

They see an average Hausa man as Mumu...some of them don't even know the meaning of Aboki, but they just use the word Aboki to downgrade
and make jest of the Hausa man.

I hail thee igbos. Will an average Hausa man vote for an Igbo man in the midst of all these? Can an Igbo person be trusted. The answer is no!!!!!.

Election don come, you want to be selling us OBI. Òbí kọ, obi ní
I can see you're in severe pains, why not end it all quickly?

Re: APC National Youth Leader, Dayo Isreal Visits Enugu (Pictures) by oluwemimo713: 7:50am On Nov 07, 2022
Chop your money 5 % is now important abi ?Chop your money 5 % is now important abi ?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Considers Performance Pay System For Civil Servants / 25 Facts About MT Heroic Idun (Crude Oil Tanker) By Tolu Ogunlesi / Chris Anyanwu's Bill Did Not Set 11 Years As The Age Of Consent (to Sexual Acts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.