Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,053 members, 7,828,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) (43608 Views)

2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / Flood Carries 2 Persons At UNN, Nsukka, Kills Them (Graphic Photo)s / Cultists Attack Boy And His Brother For Refusing To Join Them. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Eyeofsauron(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Wawu!
This cutting edge, advanced technogy should be introduced into the corridors of aso rock asap.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by FireUpNow(m): 10:02am On Nov 07, 2022
ZombieSlayer1:
I think it's high time people seeking election for public offices are made to swear with one traditional deity or another. They must be made to swear that if they don't perform within 2 years they'll die a miserable death before the end of their tenure
Did the thieves do that?
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by kcbaba007: 10:22am On Nov 07, 2022
ExAngel007:
The witchdoctor

Can someone give me the contact of this witch doctor, i have a contract job for him.......
Tinubu, Atiku, bullyhari and many Nigerian polliticians have stolen Nigeria blind, I need to send them bee visitor
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by blueAgent(m): 10:48am On Nov 07, 2022
GoAndVerify:
African Science is a wonder to behold.

But the so called Westerners would rather have us thinking otherwise.

This is not science.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by blueAgent(m): 10:50am On Nov 07, 2022
OneCandleAway:

Because we don't package it well. If we package it they will buy. The blacks that were taken as slaves abroad practice africa traditional religion ti date and package it to sell.

And what has been the outcome?

Haiti.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by omozu1(m): 11:28am On Nov 07, 2022
The person wen do this juju we need the jujuman for Nigeria make he come help us catch all the politicians wen thief our money
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Mrfixitt(m): 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=SirIconR post=118178237]How I wish this kind of voodoo can be replicated in Nigeria[/quote E dey bro. Go to Enugu Ezike and you see first class voodoo
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by PoliteActivist: 3:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
GoAndVerify:
African Science is a wonder to behold.

But the so called Westerners would rather have us thinking otherwise.

Don't you find it suspicious that this always happens abroad and never happens to big time robbers who rob banks and such.
We are soo gullible. Ready to believe anything without thought!
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Biko can the witch doctor come and work for President Buhari, make we reduce EFCC budget small.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by izubext007: 3:38pm On Nov 07, 2022
This is what will happen to our stealing leaders
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by free2ryhme: 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
bishopkay:

Those kind of bees will hover round and wait for you. Shey you go eat, shít and sleep inside the pool of water?

Would the bees glued to his hands survive in water?
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by Lovelydaisies: 5:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
If you tiff again, make I know wetin happen.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by MrPRevailer(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Don't you find it suspicious that this always happens abroad and never happens to big time robbers who rob banks and such.
We are soo gullible. Ready to believe anything without thought!

But you just saw the video in black and white.
The crowd of people, the police station, the bees and screaming man who were forced to return stolen item.
I think you are the one with a BIG problem.
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by PoliteActivist: 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
MrPRevailer:

But you just saw the video in black and white.
The crowd of people, the police station, the bees and screaming man who were forced to return stolen item.
I think you are the one with a BIG problem.

A quite naive way of looking at life cheesy.
You ought know better by now. How many times have we been sure of something but it turns out to be something else when the full story comes out, sometimes it's just a skit.
I only asked a VERY REASONABLE question. The type of question we NEVER ask. People steal EVERYDAY, big things, sometimes killing in the process. Once again, why are we so ready to believe without questioning, without thought??
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by MrPRevailer(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

A quite naive way of looking at life cheesy.
You ought know better by now. How many times have we been sure of something but it turns out to be something else when the full story comes out, sometimes it's just a skit.
I only asked a VERY REASONABLE question. The type of question we NEVER ask. People steal EVERYDAY, big things, sometimes killing in the process. Once again, why are we so ready to believe without questioning, without thought??

Does that look like a skit to you? You'd rather believe an obvious skit production than a news that doesn't suit to your itching ears.

He was being interviewed. Names of all parties involved are mentioned including age. Name of police station, location and Country is mentioned. Date of events are mentioned.
Finally, the website is a news media not a skit media
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by PoliteActivist: 2:01pm On Dec 07, 2022
MrPRevailer:

Does that look like a skit to you? You'd rather believe an obvious skit production than a news that doesn't suit to your itching ears.

He was being interviewed. Names of all parties involved are mentioned including age. Name of police station, location and Country is mentioned. Date of events are mentioned.
Finally, the website is a news media not a skit media

My friend learn to be skeptical when things don't compute, no matter what you are shown. Especially when it is far away and therefore the names and details are not easily verifiable. Learn to ASK QUESTIONS. Of course there'd always be plenty of people like yourself ready to shout down anybody asking questions, don't let that deter you. Why is it always poor, hungry, haggard-looking people stealing cows, when police files are full of unsolved big-time crimes??
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

My friend learn to be skeptical when things don't compute, no matter what you are shown. Especially when it is far away and therefore the names and details are not easily verifiable. Learn to ASK QUESTIONS. Of course there'd always be plenty of people like yourself ready to shout down anybody asking questions, don't let that deter you. Why is it always poor, hungry, haggard-looking people stealing cows, when police files are full of unsolved big-time crimes??

Well said bro. well said. I must warn you though. The guy you're quoting mingles with these kinds of people every Sunday. He's the one raising legs

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by PoliteActivist: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2022
hopefulLandlord:

Well said bro. well said. I must warn you though. The guy you're quoting mingles with these kinds of people every Sunday. He's the one raising legs

Thanks bro. I see you're still on your long-standing quarrel with organised religion grin. It is one thing to be against organised religion, quite another to say definitively that God doesn't exist!
Re: Kenyan Thieves Return Stolen Cow To Police After Bees Attacked Them (Graphic) by hopefulLandlord: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2022
PoliteActivist:

Thanks bro. I see you're still on your long-standing quarrel with organised religion grin. It is one thing to be against organised religion, quite another to say definitively that God doesn't exist!
well I guess that's where we differ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT, FRCN Cover Uzoamaka Chukwu's Case / Man Caught With Human Head In Oyo State (Pictured) / Countries Where Castration Is A Punishment For Rapists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.