Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,824 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council (20202 Views)

Peter Obi Got Angry With Dino Melaye At Arise TV Presidential Debate / Tinubu Pulls Out Of Arise TV Presidential Debate / 2019 ELECTION : Buhari Not Afraid Of Debate – Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by ShaqFu: 6:37am On Nov 07, 2022
Lol honestly this campaign council need not give any reply as to why Asiwaju didn't attend that event. That event from the looks of it, is a set up.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Emperorx: 6:37am On Nov 07, 2022
What a stupid excuse .believe this at ur own risk APC and lies are like 5 and 6
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Emperorx: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
What a stupid excuse .believe this at ur own risk APC and lies are like 5 and 6.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by everythinggirly(f): 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
Must grandpa attend every meeting? grin
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Emperorx: 6:38am On Nov 07, 2022
What a stupid excuse .believe this at ur own risk
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Ireportlive: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2022
cool
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond -Ishola and Musili
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Laple0541(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2022
We need this intelligent man to once again use his intellectual ability to turn things around in this country. He did it in Lagos and I am sure he can do better on federal level.

I saw Obi crying after Dino tormented him and I shook my head for zombidients.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by CSTRR: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Total lack of respect for the Nigerian people.

The old crook wants to play the Buhari game.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by obembet(f): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2022
Why they didnt invite all the presidential candidate. Nonsense
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by francis5051: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tinubu has more important engagements to attend to. The presidential debate on Arise TV isn't changing anything. A good leader has to set his priorities right. Since the debate is not a priority to him and his team then you can force it on him.
No matter how interesting the debate may be (Which isn't anyway),nothing can make me like Peter Obituary or any other candidate there and nothing can change my support and love for Tinubu likewise millions of Tinubu's supporters.
If Tinubu is present at the debate, no matter how brilliant he performs, it will not change the mind of Obituaries from hating him. In fact, they want him to be there not just to listen to him and his policies but to mock him and look for fault here and there.
What's the point showing up at your enemies gathering.
Tinubu should focus on his agenda and plans and stick to it strictly and not be distracted by all this inconsequential setups that will not add any value to him and his team.
you are not a good person try and change
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by CSTRR: 6:42am On Nov 07, 2022
While debate was on, tinubu was in a Party in Abuja.

I no blame am Sha.
Na see finish cause am.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by TheFacelessMan: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2022
grin

20 years from now, debates will matter in Nigeria.

For now, Tinubu knows they don't. The Niger event will get him more raw votes... that's the reality.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Charmingpet: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Oga which unifer, what happened in 2015 is repeating itself, u no dey tire. Haba.
Tinubuwins2023e:

Tinubu is a strategist and a unifier. We will call the CEOs of those people you mentioned and lecture them.
He has already released his roadmap to Nigerian so get one and study it critically. This debate is meaningless.
Governor Okowa is the best amongst the 4 of them on this particular debate but did that make you like him more than Peter Obituary? The answer is NO. So with is the point
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by duality(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
Tinubu has more important engagements to attend to. The presidential debate on Arise TV isn't changing anything. A good leader has to set his priorities right. Since the debate is not a priority to him and his team then you can force it on him.
No matter how interesting the debate may be (Which isn't anyway),nothing can make me like Peter Obituary or any other candidate there and nothing can change my support and love for Tinubu likewise millions of Tinubu's supporters.
If Tinubu is present at the debate, no matter how brilliant he performs, it will not change the mind of Obituaries from hating him. In fact, they want him to be there not just to listen to him and his policies but to mock him and look for fault here and there.
Tinubu should focus on his agenda and plans and stick to it strictly and not be distracted by all this inconsequential setups that will not add any value to him and his team.

Of course Tinubu will lose the election and your eyes will clear. No buddy will elect a president who will not be in charge. And for the option of rigging, which is what you people are working on. It will fail because you all are being followed and will be countered.

Bayo had to lie that they were at minna. First, Tinubu can't sleep in Minna, for now. Second, we knew where he was and the feeds were already in the media.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by RelevantUpdates: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu was Smart not to Attend a Reunion Meeting of PDP Members.

Please, did Sowore attend?
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by MaliCampus: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu doesn't have teeth and he's dragging bone with people that has teeth. That man is a big Joke

By January anybody that name in public might be lyched
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Racoon(m): 6:44am On Nov 07, 2022
They will always have excuses to give.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by CSTRR: 6:45am On Nov 07, 2022
The US presidential candidate that will abandon a presidential debate or send his VP has not been born.

Power does not yet belong to the people in Nigeria.
If it does, Tinubu and Atiku would not disrespect us.

Power belongs to some strongmen and those are the people these old crooks respect.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:45am On Nov 07, 2022
Okay
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by mytime24(f): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Buhari pro max
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by esky158(m): 6:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Since how many weeks before the interviews on arise tv him no talk said him no go make am ooooh last minute fear and having nothing to offer Nigerians don make am run like a fool he is
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Youoareofoolish: 6:48am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

birthday party of him friend dey important pass you common nigerian wey him wan preside over for 8years. You will have sense soon. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Tareq1105: 6:49am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

I agree with you.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Angelawhite(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

The fear of Peter Obi and his followers is the beginning of wisdom.
So Peter Obi is the only one who was present in the town hall grin
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by blaise26abj(m): 6:51am On Nov 07, 2022
dabiko:
This is about the only country in modern world where the candidate of a ruling party will brazenly avoid speaking to Nigerians about his programmes and plans for the nation yet some people try so much to justify it. This is unbelievable. In other climes if a candidate is always dodging public engagements and forums to discuss his/her plans, that candidate would be considered unserious and stands no chance in the actual election. Alas, when strange things happen in Nigeria, they are somehow considered normal.

If Osinbajo or Amaechi was the candidate, I'm certain they will make themselves available for public engagements despite their schedules. It shows you respect the people. Town Hall meetings provides an avenue for citizens to interrogate each candidates ideas, ascertain their intellectual acuity and thought process on issues relating to the office they seek.

Sadly, ignorance and illiteracy have been weaponised by the political elites and they have continued to use both tools alongside ethnicity to divide and rule Nigeria. Nigeria has great potentials and the sooner the young people realise that it is their future that is being toyed with, the better for them. Young people your time has come. Take charge of your destiny.

While voting in 2023 endeavor to do so with the future in mind and not for the present.

Tinubu respects nobody . He disrespected and insulted a sitting president . APC’s president. He insulted a sitting APC governor in his presence , insulted Funke Akindele . He will continue to disrespect Nigerians . Unfortunately his supporters will say otherwise .
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Whoknowsme: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
You're free to campaign for your candidate but your candidate on the other hand should know Nigerians needs to know his manifesto. Your hate is too evil, change your mindset pls
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Nchenches: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/why-tinubu-was-absent-at-debate-apc-campaign-council/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667772198-1
Nlfpmod Mynd44

People without shame.
People without mind.
You want to impose a mannequin again upon Nigeria, this time, a walking dead, who can't withstand twenty minutes of debate with questions and answers.
Tinubu meeting with agro communities my foot. You intended to convince kids in the kindergarten.

Buhari cabal wants to rig the election to bring in Shettima the Boko Haram sympathizer as president of Nigeria.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by Cubeman: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:

This is how excuses were made for Buhari till he became a President who is never aware of anything and always shocked. And this is how Buhari continues to give excuses for all his short-falls.
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by BluntCrazeMan: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://punchng.com/why-tinubu-was-absent-at-debate-apc-campaign-council/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1667772198-1
Nlfpmod Mynd44
Nonsense upon Nonsense.

Don't worry.

We will still ask you our questions.

TINUBU SHIFTED AWAY FROM MONDAY SIT-AT-HOME.??
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: Why Tinubu Was Absent At Arise TV Presidential Debate - Campaign Council by colestephan86: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubuwins2023e:
They want him to come and sit and argue with people that are just there to make mocckery of the candidates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS / Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.