Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze (20204 Views)

Defection: APC Bars Arthur Eze, Obi, Obiano / I Told Jonathan He Would Lose -– TB Joshua / How Jonathan Awarded $500m Defense Contract To Arthur Eze - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Itoroetti(m): 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
Multi-Billionaire businessman, Arthur Eze has dismissed the controversy trailing the presidential pardon granted former governor of Bayelsa state, Dipreye Alamieyeseigha and others saying it was God that directed president Jonathan to grant the pardon.

Speaking with state House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Chief Eze said criticisms against the pardon was misplaced.

“What Jonathan did is what a man who fears God will do. If I have an opportunity as president of Nigeria I will do the same. All of us are human beings. What he did was correct. We are not fighting war. Jonathan took advice from God. God has told him to show mercy. The bible says blessed are those that are merciful for they shall see God” he said.

He said the American government has no right to dictate to Nigeria because Nigeria is an independent nation.

Speaking on his donation of over N1billion to a church in the president’s Village, Chief Arthur Eze said those criticising him over the donation are criticising God.

“God gave me the money to contribute to the church. The money is not meant for Jonathan to put in his pocket. We are thinking of thanking God for what he has done for Otuoke. It was abandoned for many years.

They had no water, no electricity until when God brought Jonathan to change that place. Let the people have a place to worship God. Those criticizing me are confused people” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/god-told-jonathan-to-pardon-alamieyeseigha-arthur-eze/

2 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 19, 2013
This is top of the range stupidity! Holding Nigerians to ransom because most of them have been brainwashed with the "god" ideology. Why did god not ask him to release all the criminals in the prison? I think this god is only for the corrupt politicians! Just as the same god supported genocides and vicious atrocities in the bible angry

43 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by kunlekunle: 3:48pm On Mar 19, 2013
i dey laugh like OBJ.
We no chop that one.

5 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by doctokwus: 3:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
What do u expect frm somebody like Arthur Eze.Wen all his claim to wealth is dependent upon govt patronage,I wudnt b surprised evn if he calls GEJ d 2nd best thing to christ.Which honest,legitimate earning biz man can afford& wud openly donate N1b to a church.Arthur Eze knows he wud recoup dis expense several times over,by either winning more contracts,not paying or paying minimal tax

11 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by jaso1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 19, 2013
There is never a way you wont chop it. this is how tools of devils have been deceiving you Nigerians. Everything is attributed to God even God in his kigdom is tired of these nincompoos call Nigerians.

8 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Itoroetti(m): 5:06pm On Mar 19, 2013
d fact is dat was alams guilty?was it not obj's prosecution?why didnt u people crucify Ribadu when Gej forgave him?

5 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by slimming: 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2013
God will soon tell him to forgive pension thief.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by nuclearboy(m): 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2013
Itoroetti :
d fact is dat was alams guilty?was it not obj's prosecution?why didnt u people crucify Ribadu when Gej forgave him?

Are you saying Alams was innocent?

And that he was wrongly prosecuted?

shocked

4 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Zonacom(m): 11:46pm On Mar 19, 2013
Haba arthur eze nwannem, u don't need to make it obvious that you want a favour from gej na. Some of this elites have a way of making their admirers dislike them

2 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2013
slimming: God will soon tell him yo forgive pension thief.

Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by dayokanu(m): 11:59pm On Mar 19, 2013
When all fails Blame God. Shebi Reverend King also claimed God told him to set people on fire

God told you to pardon Alams but God didnt say anything about those in Kirikiri for stealing maggi, God didnt say anything about your 1billion Naira food, God didnt say anything about how to tackle BokoHaram, God didnt say anything about Fuel subsidy thieves?

Oga retardeen what else did God tell you about Farook and Anenih?

42 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by iamswizz(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2013
When did God start speaking to FOOLS?

13 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by babaowo: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2013
when is druken fisher man became a prophet?
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by peruso: 12:06am On Mar 20, 2013
Prophet authur eze!!!

Can you tell us the other things God has told him, maybe like to increase the plum price of fuel.
Or maybe to build a new party hall next to the villa.

Nonsense!!!!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Baroque(f): 12:06am On Mar 20, 2013
dayokanu: When all fails Blame God. Shebi Reverend King also claimed God told him to set people on fire

God told you to pardon Alams but God didnt say anything about those in Kirikiri for stealing maggi, God didnt say anything about your 1billion Naira food, God didnt say anything about how to tackle BokoHaram, God didnt say anything about Fuel subsidy thieves?

Oga retardeen what else did God tell you about Farook and Anenih?

#Much said

2 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Pedagogue: 12:07am On Mar 20, 2013
LIKE if you believe GOD (the alpha and omega) will not allow GEJ nay PDP to win the presidential election in 2015!!!

*enough of this Inept administration that thrives on falsehood, propaganda, tribalism and hypocrisy

7 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by great063(m): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2013
Wa doh...next slide please.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2013
The truth is we are our own God, and God is within us all, so Arthur Eze is right in a way, Yes, God told Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2013
Thou shall not use the name of God in vain.

Mr Arthur Eze, God does not play dice. Repent or face God's judgment.

6 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by emorse(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2013
Our president just became a prophet. What am I waiting for?!
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Itoroetti(m): 12:11am On Mar 20, 2013
nuclearboy:

Are you saying Alams was innocent?

And that he was wrongly prosecuted?

shocked
I won't say he was right or wrong,but was obj himself not more corrupt than any other leader nigeria ever produced apart from IBB and Abacha?what happen to the billions he diverted for himself with respect to electricity?judge it in two ways.

2 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by victorazy(m): 12:15am On Mar 20, 2013
I used to be one d 90% of Nigerians who hated GEJ with passion but as last 4 days things have changed, I saw something. People shld stop abusing this man "Gej" u guys never know his plans, he's going to be a hero! Mark my word! Just waiting for the right time to strike.

4 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Rooneyboy(m): 12:16am On Mar 20, 2013
Now they are putting God into politics.
*SMH*

Their hell fire wey dey wait them na SPECIAL

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Samsantos9: 12:16am On Mar 20, 2013
Jonathan should have as well extended his mercy to all convicted criminals in the Federal Republic Nonsense.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by fELiscatus: 12:17am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :

Speaking with state House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Chief Eze said criticisms against the pardon was misplaced.

“What Jonathan did is what a man who fears God will do. If I have an opportunity as president of Nigeria I will do the same. All of us are human beings. What he did was correct. We are not fighting war. Jonathan took advice from God. God has told him to show mercy. The bible says blessed are those that are merciful for they shall see God” he said.

He said the American government has no right to dictate to Nigeria because Nigeria is an independent nation.

LMAO. grin

Was he there when the message was being relayed to Jonathan?

Crazy asss niqqa.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 20, 2013
Rooneyboy: Now they are putting God into politics.
*SMH*

Their hell fire wey dey wait them na SPECIAL
Point of Correction, there is nothing like Hell, its a story told to scare kids from stealing meat from the pot.

1 Like

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ashson: 12:20am On Mar 20, 2013
but did God said one person can pardon in place of another? Gej has no right to pardon in place of the masses.
Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by ifemiide: 12:23am On Mar 20, 2013
and poor man is still hoping for change. with this set of people change has run for its life

3 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by killuminati(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2013
Itoroetti :
Multi-Billionaire businessman, Arthur Eze has dismissed the controversy trailing the presidential pardon granted former governor of Bayelsa state, Dipreye Alamieyeseigha and others saying it was God that directed president Jonathan to grant the pardon.

Speaking on his donation of over N1billion to a church in the president’s Village, Chief Arthur Eze said those criticising him over the donation are criticising God.

“God gave me the money to contribute to the church. The money is not meant for Jonathan to put in his pocket. We are thinking of thanking God for what he has done for Otuoke. It was abandoned for many years.

They had no water, no electricity until when God brought Jonathan to change that place. Let the people have a place to worship God. Those criticizing me are confused people” he said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/03/god-told-jonathan-to-pardon-alamieyeseigha-arthur-eze/
'the gods must be crazy'

who the f_uck is arthur eze? Another ss/se thief abi? Thunder fire you there wey you dey! Anufia! Onyeara!!

3 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Rooneyboy(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2013
what really gets me angry most about this man we call a
President is that whenever he makes a mistake,rather than admitting he made a mistake
He twist the whole thing and expect Nigerians to believe what he's saying.
(DOES HE REALLY THINK HE'S RULING A BUNCH OF DONKEYS)
God ! Only u know how bitter I'm about this thing we call a president.

5 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 20, 2013
Billyonaire: The truth is we are our own God, and God is within us all, so Arthur Eze is right in a way, Yes, God told Jonathan.
If you believe in God,you would not have let this poo come out of your infected mouth..Anything in support of GEJ,is indeed right to you.You are indeed a GEJ As.s licker...From the rotten bottom of your heart,what other stuff apart from being an as.s licker,do u do to get ur stomach filled

2 Likes

Re: God Told Jonathan To Pardon Alamieyeseigha – Arthur Eze by free2ryhme: 12:27am On Mar 20, 2013
Arthur Eze, wher you and God jam to discuss Jonathan? You donate $1billion to one Church in Otuoke? God don hear am for una hand.

In your village, community and Anambra in general, tell us what you have done? Graduates have become armed robbers, kidnappers and keke napep drivers. some of your ummuna cannot afford to eat one meal a day and their children cannot go to school. How many small scale industries have you helped to set up in your community and village; Erosion is consuming Anambra State, yet you choose to abandon your own. Will you be buried in Otuoke? Sorry, I forgot you tarred the road to your doormouth!

23 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Governor And A Senator Who Is More Powerful In Nigeria? / Aso Rock's 2018 Budget: N1bn For Clinic, N46m For Generators, N24m For Ranching / Deji Adeyanju And Others Remanded In Prison Custody After Their Arrests.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.