Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster (31546 Views)

U.S. Says APC Supporters Attacked, Prevented Igbo, Non-party Members From Voting / Dino Melaye Denies Asking People To Stop Posting His Pictures With Hushpuppi / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by mrksquare: 2:06am On Nov 07, 2022
Supporters of Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate, in Rives State allege they were attacked while posting Atiku campaign posters in Omuma LGA, Rivers State.
Three of the supporters received machete cuts and are being admitted to the hospital.

Source : #superfmph

https://fb.watch/gEcn6vYzBQ/

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Xscape1993(m): 3:03am On Nov 07, 2022
Who will win will win....

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nukilia: 3:04am On Nov 07, 2022
I believe Nigerians will someday realise the deception of the political class and take decisive action

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 3:08am On Nov 07, 2022
I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

However I would urge this youths that go about posting posters of the well known thief and criminal called Atiku and the other man who can't say good morning without reading from a script, to find time to study the second verse of our National anthem.. It started with a prayer for the youths:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Help our youths the truth to know
Emphasis on the bolded..

I find it rather disgusting how youths with functioning nervous system, would be campaigning for politicians who had looted so much from Nigeria, to come back and loot some more..

179 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 07, 2022
That demon and thief called Atiku, appointed a fool and thief as spokesperson in the person of Dino melaye.. What's that saying of an Apple does not fall far from the tree?

I wonder if those youths going about pasting Atiku's posters, have ever stood close to a Lamborghini in their life talk more of owning one.. But that's one of the many things Dino who happens to be Atiku's spokesman acquired with stolen funds from the country..

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by VoteObi2SaveNai: 3:20am On Nov 07, 2022
Is there any evidence to prove that? Desperate politicians can go to any length in using propaganda.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu's daughter was also rumored to have acquired an expensive property in New York with stolen money of course, courtesy of Tinubu..

Again, I doubt if any of these urchins on Nairaland supporting Tinubu who should be playing with his grand children at this stage, even knows what New York looks like in real life, talk more of buying a house there.

How foolish can people be for crying out loud!! Don't you realize it's your money these clueless politicians are flexing?

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 07, 2022
Peter Obi is definitely not a Saint but even without politics, that man and his lineage would still be rich.. These useless politicians like that fool called Dino melaye knows that it would be game over for them when Peter Obi wins. Dino knows Peter Obi would block those loopholes he steals from to buy expensive cars and that's why they keep trying to propagate all sort of nonsense against the man and some of you youths are supporting them?

66 Likes

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 3:38am On Nov 07, 2022
I am so convinced that for the first time since Nigeria gained independence, there would be a paradigm shift in our elections.

I know a lot of stupid people abound all over Nigeria, Tinubu and Atiku supporters precisely(all pun intended) but I'm persuaded, that we the Sane Nigerians are more than the foolish ones.. And come 2023 by God's grace, we the sensible Nigerians will cast our vote for Peter Obi..

#Peter_Obi_for_president.
#Datti_Ahmed_for_vice_president.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by mrksquare: 4:15am On Nov 07, 2022
VoteObi2SaveNai:
Is there any evidence to prove that? Desperate politicians can go to any length in using propaganda.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0229zMZReo9Bmq7X7CSMCH5qqeUs3k7Xx9cMHSmocnzz8eM2brm9EACmx1fvcPqnqMl&id=100075885041859
Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by kaludestiny10(m): 4:38am On Nov 07, 2022
When you have two hundred thousand political aids working for a governor, what do you think their work description will be.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Sonyboom: 4:56am On Nov 07, 2022
Exactly ! Decisive action that will stop glorifying failures like Peter Obi Ikpeazu Ugwuayi Abaribe Theodore Orji Kalu Orji. Etc n promote proven achievers like Willy Obiano Chime Umahi Wike etc.

Nukilia:
I believe Nigerians will someday realise the deception of the political class and take decisive action

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by OKOATA(m): 5:24am On Nov 07, 2022
No matter who wins this election one things for sure Nigeria will eventually break, even here on nairaland the tribalism is too much. Nigeria won't grow as a country as long as we are together. Ibo no want Hausa/Yoruba, Yoruba no want Hausa/Igbo to rule am, Hausa no want Igbo/Yoruba to rule am. The best bet is to go our seperate ways.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Deemas(m): 5:29am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
I'm against all forms of bullying and it's on that basis that I condemn this attack..

However I would urge this youths that go about posting posters of the well known thief and criminal called Atiku and the other man who can't say good morning without reading from a script, to find time to study the second verse of our National anthem.. It started with a prayer for the youths:

Oh God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause,
Guide our leaders right,
Help our youths the truth to know
Emphasis on the bolded..

I find it rather disgusting how youths with functioning nervous system, would be campaigning for politicians who had looted so much from Nigeria, to come back and loot some more..

Your last statement is also a form of bullying. Everyone has the right to whom they want to support. Has any competent court pronounced Atiku a looter? Please be guided.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by shortIGBOman: 5:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
That demon and thief called Atiku, appointed a fool and thief as spokesperson in the person of Dino melaye.. What's that saying of an Apple does not fall far from the tree?

I wonder if those youths going about pasting Atiku's posters, have ever stood close to a Lamborghini in their life talk more of owning one.. But that's one of the many things Dino who happens to be Atiku's spokesman acquired with stolen funds from the country..

Emeka quit wailing over Dini Melaye's Lamborghini. Go hustle. Upgrade from your Gala Hawking business. grin

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Taich(m): 5:32am On Nov 07, 2022
This allegation should be investigated by the police authorities, we can't tolerate this kind of politics in 2022.

Let us come out and vote for our candidates, campaign based on verifiable track record, and see a working Nigeria that is different from Apc/Pdp shenanigans.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Taich(m): 5:37am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka quit wailing over Dini Melaye's Lamborghini. Go hustle. Upgrade from your Gala Hawking business. grin

If you are serious, can we have a conversation on this? Have Dino been involved in any business or paid employment all his life?

Dino and his likes are bad influence on the younger youths of this country, "chopping without working" that's why quick riches syndrome is endemic in forms of Yahoo, money ritual, drug trafficking and Prostitution

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Durabest: 5:44am On Nov 07, 2022
[quote author=Felixamos post=118183390]Tinubu's daughter was also rumored to have acquired an expensive property in New York with stolen money of course, courtesy of Tinubu..

Again, I doubt if any of these urchins on Nairaland supporting Tinubu who should be playing with his grand children at this stage, even knows what New York looks like in real life, talk more of buying a house there.

How foolish can people be for crying out loud!! Don't you realize it's your money these clueless politicians are flexing? Show a politician who is clean and i will show you a protitude who is a virgin.People you are too low to tell us who to support reason why you are crying.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Googledotcom: 5:46am On Nov 07, 2022
I thought Atiku said he does not need Rivers state to win the general election ?

Wetin him eyes still dey find for Rivers state ?

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by highchief1: 5:46am On Nov 07, 2022
mrksquare:
Just ln.

Supporters of Atiku Abubakar, PDP Presidential Candidate, in Rives State allege they were attacked while posting Atiku campaign posters in Omuma LGA, Rivers State.
Three of the supporters received machete cuts and are being admitted to the hospital.

Source : #superfmph

https://fb.watch/gEcn6vYzBQ/
that’s good for them.i wish they killed them.no be every message them send you u Dey go

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Faiththatworks(m): 5:50am On Nov 07, 2022
I shudder at some of the comments I read here on Nairaland,if Nairaland is a reflection of how Nigerian youths think,then I'm not surprised at the level of mediocrity our society permits.
I don't understand what's funny in the above article, people were matcheted when pasting election posters and you see some crazy comments about Peter Obi, Asiwaju,Dino Maleye,and some other nonsensical jargons.
2023 will be a precusor to how Nigeria will look going forward,it scares me to think what will happen after the elections,Our politicans are laying the template of ethnic jingoism in order to get power.
We appeal to Gov Wike to please stop this madness happening in Rivers State,he's burning the brigdes he has spent years to build,Nigeria doesn't end with the 2023 Elections,let us not pull back Nigeria to 1966,when Ethnicity rose above Nationalism and the Army had to interfere.
Gov Wike must accept the fact that he lost the presidential primaries and if he's so pained,he should work for Either Asiwaju or Peter Obi,or take the more Honourable path of being Neutral.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Deemas:

Your last statement is also a form of bullying. Everyone has the right to whom they want to support. Has any competent court pronounced Atiku a looter? Please be guided.
Read obasanjor's book about him..

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Not today Satan.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by shortIGBOman: 6:06am On Nov 07, 2022
Taich:

If you are serious, can we have a conversation on this? Have Dino been involved in any business or paid employment all his life?

Dino and his likes are bad influence on the younger youths of this country, "chopping without working" that's why quick riches syndrome is endemic in forms of Yahoo, money ritual, drug trafficking and Prostitution

Since Dino is not an Igbo man, he can't flaunt his wealth abi? Dino is not into drugs or criminalities like Peter Obi's Brothers. Dino made his wealth via Politics. If e pain you, go join Politics.

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 6:07am On Nov 07, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Since Dino is not an Igbo man, he can't flaunt his wealth abi? Dino is not into drugs or criminalities like Peter Obi's Brothers. Dino made his wealth via Politics. If e pain you, go join Politics.

Imagine what a so called human with brain is typing. No wonder fools like Dino melaye would have guts to contest for public office in this country. They know they'll loot and live a life imbeciles like yourself can only dream of and instead of criticizing them, you'll praise and cheer them on. Nigeria has really tried getting this far with fools like you in it..

This is not an insult but a fact!

19 Likes

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Jones4190(m): 6:10am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:
Peter Obi is definitely not a Saint but even without politics, that man and his lineage would still be rich.. These useless politicians like that fool called Dino melaye knows that it would be game over for them when Peter Obi wins. Dino knows Peter Obi would block those loopholes he steals from to buy expensive cars and that's why they keep trying to propagate all sort of nonsense against the man and some of you youths are supporting them?

tinubu was a millionaire before he join politics

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 6:12am On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:

tinubu was a millionaire before he join politics
How so? Even tinubu himself hasn't come out to say this.. Was he into business or what? I'll like to know.

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Jones4190(m): 6:12am On Nov 07, 2022
kaludestiny10:
When you have two hundred thousand political aids working for a governor, what do you think their work description will be.
wike understand the game, we all know atiku would not have supported woke assuming he lost the primary

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 07, 2022
Jones4190:

wike understand the game, we all know atiku would not have supported woke assuming he lost the primary
Exactly.. So Wike is paying him back in his own coin..

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Jones4190(m): 6:13am On Nov 07, 2022
OKOATA:
No matter who wins this election one things for sure Nigeria will eventually break, even here on nairaland the tribalism is too much. Nigeria won't grow as a country as long as we are together. Ibo no want Hausa/Yoruba, Yoruba no want Hausa/Igbo to rule am, Hausa no want Igbo/Yoruba to rule am. The best bet is to go our seperate ways.
Nigeria will not break, the elite are happy with the way things are going,

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by Nobody: 6:16am On Nov 07, 2022
Taich:

You really want to engage that idiot in a conversation?

You think someone who can type such nonsense still has a functioning brain?

Re: Atiku Supporters Attacked In Rivers State While Posting His Campaign Poster by shortIGBOman: 6:18am On Nov 07, 2022
Felixamos:

Imagine what a so called human with brain is typing. No wonder fools like Dino melaye would have guts to contest for public office in this country. They know they'll loot and live a life imbeciles like yourself can only dream of and instead of criticizing them, you'll praise and cheer them on. Nigeria has really tried getting this far with fools like you in it..

This is not an insult but a fact!

Emeka is in severe pains. grin grin

79 Likes 3 Shares

Stranded Boko-Haram Members Are Cannibals In Borno / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Benue State (Photos) / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign