Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign (31554 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Oshiomhole, Strike A Pose. Nigerians React / Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Luxurious Bus Oshiomhole And Obaseki Are Campaigning With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by ogochukwu247(f): 8:13am On Jun 23, 2016
Governor Adams Oshiomhole, the Edo state governorship aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Godwin Obaseki and others were seen eating corn publicly after patronizing a roadside seller while campaigning to market women ahead of the September 10, 2016 governorship election in Edo State.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/gov-oshiomole-and-apc-candidate-obaseki.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by LadyG16(f): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2016
Wetin concern me

No b wetin hungry them, them dey chop??

But see as oshiomole chop corn like where chicken n goat dey drag

FTC
I JUST JOINED NAIRALAND FEW DAYS AGO AND JUST TODAY HAVE MADE FRONTPAGE 2CE
I DEDICATE THIS TO MY FELLOW WAILERS IN THE HOUSE
And to CHOCOLATEME who introduced me here...... Gbosa Gbosa Gbosa !!!!!!!!!!!!

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by dubemnaija: 8:16am On Jun 23, 2016
nawao! are they not humans again?? kiss kiss

how is this suppose to be news?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by LadyG16(f): 8:16am On Jun 23, 2016
But see as oshiomole chop the corn like where chicken n goat dey drag

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Nellybank(m): 8:20am On Jun 23, 2016
Chai oyinbo woman! You have finally succeeded in taking oshimo's brain. God will judge u

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by wheredemdey: 8:23am On Jun 23, 2016
They have started...forming closeness to the masses....same way past pastor osinbade entered BRT and patronised roasted plantain sellers during the campaign.....even Aisha haliburton fried akara and posted the pictures....amaechie plaited hair etc.....once they win the elections they become incommunicado and unreachable.

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by LaurelP(m): 8:37am On Jun 23, 2016
Eating and walking on the road. Uncultured.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by dammytosh: 8:39am On Jun 23, 2016
Is this silly method still working for the masses.

Some m0r0ns will be like.

"Awwwwwww !!!, See humility. " grin grin

Good Governance has nothing to do with attempting food poisoning.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by dikeigbo2(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2016
Only when they are canvassing for votes.......they do the unthinkables ,even at burials they cry even more the bereaved, they became Christian, Muslim and pegan at the same time, let the electorates not be deceived by all these receptionists.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by fearless2014: 8:46am On Jun 23, 2016
COrNmen .

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Olalan(m): 8:48am On Jun 23, 2016
We say many of this playing to the gallery in the last elections only for them to recoil back to their tinted glasses after winning the elections. Do people still fall for this acting?

5 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by 1wolex85: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2016
They should stop this nonsense jor! Anyway, how will the stop, when it seems to work. Na we citizens I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Pontaboki: 9:00am On Jun 23, 2016
If Fayose do am now e go be case

19 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by americanigga(m): 9:01am On Jun 23, 2016
This is a symbol of how APC will chew PDP in the upcoming election.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Kelklein(m): 9:14am On Jun 23, 2016
grand deception...the Nigerian style

Dear Lord ..what did we do?

but why always corn?..if they want to show us they feel our pains, me think they should try drinking 'garri' on the street ...it'd be epic!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2016
hehehe election don reach so eating corns and identifying with the masses will be now start trending in Edo state like the pictures below.
after election they will send those corn sellers, plantain sellers packing

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by reportnaijanews(m): 9:52am On Jun 23, 2016
cc lalasticlala ooo..
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by donbugy(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
This guys will do anything for votes.

I have webmail, smtp, mailers, and more for spam.

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by oyetunder(m): 10:55am On Jun 23, 2016
Corn? What are the lessons to be learnt? So they want to briefly identify with who and who? Well... Let them rather go and plant maize...

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2016
everything nah scam.......... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by demolinka(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2016
Each corn eaten was estimated to cost about 2 million naira - Sahori Reporters

Osho na play I dey o

But that 2nd pix though, see his joy at being able to return to his corn-eating roots...#Respect

Osho na play I dey o

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by ucee64(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Mtcheew wetin concern me mean while God is now using # _EEDC to draw pple closer to himself....
Saw a frnd coming out from d church this early mawin just abh to congratulate him for
_giving_his_life_to_Christ ......only to see him wit a charger........EEDC have mercy o

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by damola311: 10:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Old format.... if you go win you go win and vice versa

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Bollinger(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2016
LaurelP:
Eating and walking on the road. Uncultured.

Says who?
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by deebsman1(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2016
Them don start again with their gimmicks undecided. All politicians world over are the same, liars and bad people #fact

Even thou i will prefer an APC candidate to become next Edo governor, if not any other thingy, Oshio returned normalcy to Benin compared to what was obtainable prior to his coming #Fact2

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by shamsuRana(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2016
politicians are akin to drowning men,they will hold onto even,a straw while sinking, just to show the populace they are indispensable and worthy of their votes.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Enesi47: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2016
wheredemdey:
They have started...forming closeness to the masses....same way past pastor osinbade entered BRT and patronised roasted plantain sellers during the campaign.....even Aisha haliburton fried akara and posted the pictures....amaechie plaited hair etc.....once they win the elections they become incommunicado and unreachable.
what about your role model, I mean your mentor fayose?

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by dionpholly(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Those are the rubbish activities they are using to deceive us.......... polithiefcians
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by djraymy(m): 11:00am On Jun 23, 2016
na so dem dey do
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by absoluteSuccess: 11:00am On Jun 23, 2016
corn revolution.
Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by Beehshorp(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016
APC don't even av cultured people in the party.. Is it proper to eat and walk on the road...
I know zombies would say its proper but I'd ignore dem cos I don't reply zombies

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole And Obaseki Eating Corn During Campaign by MadCow1: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri On Peter Obi's UK House Ownership / Bomb Blast Under Amuwo-Odofin/Festac Bridge / Akpabio, Udom, Mbang Meet With Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.