Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,650 members, 7,851,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! (13493 Views)

How To Know Your Woman Have Reach Orgasm Or She's Faking It !!!!! / Ladies: You Need This To Reach Orgasm Whenever You Want. / Help, She Doesn't Reach Orgasm Even After 1hour Of S*x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! by Gabkan7: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2022
and destroys you slowly leaving with less satisfaction when you mate
Re: How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! by Gabkan7: 7:12am On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
I have never experienced orgasm before, I think self servicing us better!!!
and destroys you slowly leaving with less satisfaction when you mate
Re: How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! by Obedinho130: 8:38am On Dec 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
yeah!! Some guys are selfish they just want to Bleep and cum most times they don't care about the women. So naturally women are used to having sex without cummin that's why ladies hardly complain.
I will make sure my girl cums before I do so that both of us will be satisfied.
I will first of all romance her boobs and clit very well before I slide in my rocksolid cock cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Common Mistakes Men Make During Sex. / A Married Lady Ask A Young Man To Have Sex With Her After Being Drunk (video) / Reactions As Man Shares Pictures Of Himself And His Girlfriend In His Room.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.