Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,448 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs (21449 Views)

'I Never Held Meetings With PDP’s G-5 Govs In London' - Tinubu Declares / PDP G-5 Govs Return To Rivers After UK Meeting / G-5 Govs: ‘i’m Elephant, I Can’t Be Taken By Surprise,’ Says Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs by alimiadedayo1: 1:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
QualityShare:
God bless Our incoming president, His Excellency Peter Obi
can you analyze to me constructively how Peter would win because the pdp is divided
Re: Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs by 910omokeyinwa: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
on wike manhood I stand, agreement is agreement.simple.on wike manhood I stand, agreement is agreement.simple....
Re: Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs by UPMIKE: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Yes.
Agreement is agreement.
Honour agreements so that your days may be long and it may be well with you
Re: Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
PDP is 38% chop off, don't ask how I come up with this figure
Re: Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs by kabillionaire(m): 7:03pm On Nov 07, 2022
That's the kind of leadership we need in this country now.
Re: Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs by LordOfTheGame: 12:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Even though I don't like Gov Wike but I like what God is using him to do; destabilise the PDP .
Re: Wike: Agreement Is Agreement, Nobody Can Break The Bond Of PDP G-5 Govs by dumahi(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2022
I'm afraid that some of the dullest humans on Earth are Nigerians (South especially). Imagine, for more than 8 years, Buhari has been using his tribesmen to target and kill, kidnap, maim, and rape Nigerians in their own homes, farms, and worship places. Yet, when you talk about it, one half-educated Nigerian is talking about playing politics.

See what someone said...

dumahi:
The G-5 demand doesn't make sense. So, if Ayu resigns now, they will support Atiku - another Fulani man who showed support for the murder of Deborah - to succeed killer Buhari?

Ortom should stay away from that. He should remember how his state has been the worse heat by FULANI terror which Atiku has shown that he supports.

The Best decision of the G-5 would be to support the people's choice PO. It will give them POLITICAL AND SOCIAL RELEVANCE for many years to come.

Meanwhile, everyone read this recent EFCC scam alert and stay safe:

https://www.nairaland.com/7420106/no-let-yahoo-boys-run

And see what someone gave as a response....

simplesearch:

Politics is not played that way. They can't just abandon their party to support PO like that. It has to be seen that there is a disagreement warranty such a move, otherwise they will be called out for inter-party activities.

So, this guy has suddenly forgotten all the people that died/still dying and now playing politics is all that matters to him?

Why are many Nigerians (especially Southerners) so educated and yet so dull? Could it be due to too much noise that our memories are so short and our minds so shallow?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Outgoing Governors Battle To Install Successors / If He Is Not Using Religion, It Is Tribe - Adeyanju Mocks Obi's "Strategy" / FG Condemns Mali Coup, Demands Return To Constitutional Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.