Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,184 members, 7,849,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians (683 Views)

Dino Melaye Meets Cheetahs (Photos, Video) / Imagine Obi Using Holy Quran And Zakat to explain climate change / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by Durabest: 1:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
I don't know how obi sees himself,a person that is inspiring for president could not control his temper all because he wanted to please his supporters,Obi want to quary even market women and i ask must he have problem with everybody because labour party gave you a platform to contest?.The insult he meted out on Dino last night deserve apology Aso Vila is not for comedia like Obi.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by PrinceOfLagos: 1:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
You're dumb sir

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by Tochi3(m): 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Extremely dumb sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by Bornbiafra: 1:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
This poster is too dumb

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by Bornbiafra: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2022
Durabest:
I don't know how obi sees himself,a person that is inspiring for president could not control his temper all because he wanted to please his supporters,Obi want to quary even market women and i ask must he have problem with everybody because labour party gave you a platform to contest?.The insult he melted on Dino last night deserve apology Aso Vila is not for comedia like Obi.
read the statement that you wrote and ask your self if you are not a dumb fellow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by Ceenachi: 1:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
If anyone vote pdp and apc it means they are foolish

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by zubby4567(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
One bag of rice is now 50k
Vote wisely...

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by Urheadmaster(m): 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
So irrelevant tongue

2 Likes

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
Is he not a human being?Has tinubu not insult labour that they would labour till they die?

4 Likes

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by asanausana91: 1:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
Quality of ipob ESN terrorists. A foolish aggressive man want to president.
Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by DSC7: 1:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
He cautioned Dino to be mindful of his speech....

He asked Dino why he keeps trolling him..

I didn't hear any insult ...

5 Likes

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by chichar1(f): 2:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
Durabest:
I don't know how obi sees himself,a person that is inspiring for president could not control his temper all because he wanted to please his supporters,Obi want to quary even market women and i ask must he have problem with everybody because labour party gave you a platform to contest?.The insult he melted on Dino last night deserve apology Aso Vila is not for comedia like Obi.
Are you well at all?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Obi Insulting Dino Melaye Infront Of Nigerians by Jflex07(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tinubu urchins are mad

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

CNN Hails Nigerian Infrastructural Development Under Buhari / How Igbo's Handed Their Destiny Over To Lunatics, Remains A Mystery. / We Are Obi-dient Not Political Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.