Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent (27888 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Obi Made No Deal With Atiku / Wike To Anambra Delegates: Peter Obi Won’t Win Primaries, Don't Waste Your Votes / Ezekwesili Reacts As Buhari, Atiku Are Absent In First Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by DeleTaller: 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Obi Is about to become irrelevant

he is already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by SALLAM2022: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2022
Very good my incoming president insha Allah. Arifin oshi, who is Dino to ask my incoming and ever vibrant president question?
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Ezewuzie01: 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
The idiotic effeminate coward is running away scared of Dino's menacing voice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by rombija: 7:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
End of all debates
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Toktee(m): 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
Symphony007:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/11/07/obi-wont-attend-debates-where-tinubu-atiku-are-absent-okupe/?fbclid=IwAR1wtBNjN2aYvkQTo0Zz2vtXKdY7aTynAVbvyaVMJDXurKMMSMx6weTca7c

Dear Obedients your fellow compatriot need some money urgent to settle rent in school ,pls I can no longer access my room.
This is my real username and account,pls help

2019200363 kuda bank
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by ubimagos: 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
Shoe get size! Obi na Tinubu mate?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by heysquare(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2022
AdamuKD:
Obi our incoming president

The difference is clear
Who knows tomorrow! You may even walk to the grave before Tinubu because death has no respect for age, once it's your turn it's your turn. Many who had same thought for Buhari died while he's still enjoying the presidency. Tinubu is your next president! take note!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by jaxxy(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Great. cool
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Johel(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Obi Is about to become irrelevant

Just as your biological father is irrelevant.
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Emola12(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
jerseyboy:
OBI IS A DISGRACE
NIGERIA IS A MESS
BREAK IT UP
a new mad person from URCHINS
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by jaytee01(m): 8:29pm On Nov 07, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser

Obi is a boy truly

So it is a criminal drug baron who is now a walking corpse that we should take serious?

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by ajexx(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
When Peter Obi says he will not attend any debate that Waziri Atiku and Tinubu do not attend, he is inevitably saying that he is in this race because he wants to rub shoulders with Atiku and Tinubu, not because of Nigerians. This is very reactionary! Question for Peter Obi: Are you going to these debates for the benefit of Waziri Atiku and Tinubu, or are you going for the benefit of Nigerians? Obi has just shown that he is a follower of Atiku and Tinubu. Where they go, he goes. Where they don’t go doesn’t go!

from the
#TableShaker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by plaindealer: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
All because you need Tinubu's presence to feel relevant and important. You can not breathe or function as a human being without Tinubu. Sad losers.

God Bless Asiwaju

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Owologbo(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2022
hisgrace090:
On point and the way to go.

Peter obi the ever ready candidate have shows the world that he is capable of reviving this dead country if elected.

Sir Peter Obi we love you!

that is playing into those old thieves hands.
He should attend, but anyone whose candidate is not in attendant should not be allowed to ask questions.
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Onyeziokwu(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2022
hisgrace090:
On point and the way to go.

Peter obi the ever ready candidate have shows the world that he is capable of reviving this dead country if elected.

Sir Peter Obi we love you!

Exactly, I expected this decision long before now tbh.

The cabals fighting so hard to package another disaster called Tinubu and Atiku same way they packaged Buhari.

Tinubu should've been seen apologizing to Nigerians for all his lies in 2015 just to impose Buhari on Nigerians for his self-interest of, "it's my turn"

1 Like

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by boldtruthalways: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2022
Absolutely corrupt.
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2022
jaytee01:

So it is a criminal drug baron who is now a walking corpse that we should take serious?
The walking corpse will lord and rule over your kindred for good 8 years just as Buhari is currently rulling over them
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by boldtruthalways: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
ajexx:
When Peter Obi says he will not attend any debate that Waziri Atiku and Tinubu do not attend, he is inevitably saying that he is in this race because he wants to rub shoulders with Atiku and Tinubu, not because of Nigerians. This is very reactionary! Question for Peter Obi: Are you going to these debates for the benefit of Waziri Atiku and Tinubu, or are you going for the benefit of Nigerians? Obi has just shown that he is a follower of Atiku and Tinubu. Where they go, he goes. Where they don’t go doesn’t go!

from the
#TableShaker
You don't have sense....simple. Why should he be debating with surrogates? Its only in Nigeria that a presidential candidates runs away from debate and people are everywhere praising him. It can't happen in other countries. Tinubu and Atiku are the ones whom Obi should be debating with not Shetima or Okowa. Debates helps to make the difference clear for the citizens to make their choice. They don't show up because they know Obi will trash them. Even the yesterday debate made it clear Obi is ahead of all of them. Enough of the nonsense. Obi has granted uncountable number of interviews while Tinubu has not done any and only one for Atiku. Obi is on point on this.

3 Likes

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by adekolaelect(m): 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2022
unclejb2:
Tinubu has succeeded in killing the idea of any political debate.

Dino Melaye is very unintelligent.

Obi for president
cry little you can't expect meaningful candidate like Tinubu to make himself available to media Presidencial candidate like Obi . Only Dino is anough to knockdown your Tweeter president .Yes Dino had done it he will still do more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by franudi: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
Supported.
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by adeniyisamuel59(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2022
unclejb2:
Tinubu has succeeded in killing the idea of any political debate.

Dino Melaye is very unintelligent.

Obi for president
Buhari killed it, not Tinubu.
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by buckeyemedia: 8:59pm On Nov 07, 2022
adeniyisamuel59:
Buhari killed it, not Tinubu.
Unserious Obidient, are you not aware that talk is cheap?
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by buckeyemedia: 9:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
franudi:
Supported.
Pandora Pete should have debated with the likes of Kola Abiola, Dumebi Kachukwu & Kwakwanso, or Pandora Pete needs Atiku & Tinubu to use and give himself cheap publicity?
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Akmahoghany: 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
inoki247:
lol 2023 all dreamer will wake up....

Focus on what works for you and let others too du same....

The farmers facing insecurity due to Bandits don't even av Television talkless of having electricity to watch TV na dem nd dere Radio....

The market women don't even av time for television na wu don tire after the day trading na him go sit down dey watch interview....

Everybody shuld du what works for dem....

We can see aw APC scammed the market women with 10k Tradermoni no b Debate or interview run am...

What I know is 2023 no miracle go happen na wu play him game well go enta....

This one makes sense baje baje, but those intoxicated by a dream that is far from manifestation will not borrow sense from this. Am still laughing, I swear. Let those who have ears let them hear.
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Toktee(m): 9:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
Dear Obedients,your fellow compatriot need some money urgent to settle rent in school ,pls I can no longer access my room.
This is my real username and my nairaland account,pls help

2019200363 kuda bank
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Indispensable85(m): 9:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Lol..... continue chasing shadows everywhere like a political neophyte. Atiku and Tinubu no be Obi mate for dis game. Adaba fm will soon call Obi for debate. Desperado!
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by abbey621(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
Glad he's finally realizing the other two don't need to sell themselves to Nigerians, he was the only one debates really favored as we already know what the others bring to the table. Sorry to say Mr. Obi, you've just been given a lesson on 9ja politics 101. Come February you'll now see how little your social media noisemakers really matters, anyways Nairaland dey look for president, start your presidency here grin grin grin grin

Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by leketon: 9:30pm On Nov 07, 2022
When Peter Obi says he will no longer attend any debate that Waziri Atiku and Tinubu do not attend, he is inevitably saying that he is in this race only because he wants to rub shoulders with Atiku and Tinubu, not because of Nigerians. That is very reactionary!

#TableShaker
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by leketon: 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Toktee:

Dear Obedients,your fellow compatriot need some money urgent to settle rent in school ,pls I can no longer access my room.
This is my real username and my nairaland account,pls help

2019200363 kuda bank

You need shi-shi
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by PecE2Make: 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Rotimi Amaechi and his people prevented Nigerians from assessing the competence and capacity of Mohammadu Buhari as they refused him attending the presidential debate that were organized and today, we are where we are.
Presently, Festus Keyamo and his people are again denying Nigerians the opportunity of assessing Ahmad Tinubu 's mental fitness and capacity by refusing him from attending any presidential debate.
How would someone apply for a job and refuse to be interviewed?
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tofax:
I saw this coming when i sent Peter Obi a private message on Facebook 29 May 2022.
I know a time will come when they'll start making a caricature of him through the so called interviews & debate.
Check the message:
’repetition’, not repeatition!!!!!
Re: Okupe: Obi Won’t Attend Debates Where Tinubu, Atiku Are Absent by Cyberterror: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2022
Jagaban and the Pandora thief are not mates to be standing on one platform and be debating. Obi Pandora should go and look for Sowore to debate with.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Djibouti Speaker, Family, Others Spend New Year Holiday At Orji Kalu’s Camp Neya / How Oil Barons, Others Hijacked Senate, House Election / Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.