Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? (8380 Views)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / What Food Or Pill Will I Take To Have Big bubs/butt. / What Type Of Food Or Drink Is The Most Popular In Your Home Town. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by zukkie4eva(f): 12:49pm On Sep 24, 2007
Hair
Stones
Tooth
Nail
weevil

, yuck
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by ibrahiem(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2007
it was during my junior sec. days when i found a worm inside da pap i was served in da dinning.i was so hungry that i had 2 remove da worm and continue with my breakfast.

also found a beetle in my soup
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Carlosein(m): 7:40pm On Sep 24, 2007
Found this thick, slippery, yellowish mucor in a bottle of fanta once.

till date when i remember it makes me shiver.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by babadee(m): 7:48pm On Sep 24, 2007
a bent straw in my bottle of, you know what i mean.
fliesand hair are regular sitings in most bukas
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by seun001(m): 8:24pm On Sep 24, 2007
chei,my peeps,we shall survive ooo!by God's grace,somebody say amen!
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by naijadiva2(f): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2007
so far only hair, but when i was in middle school, this boy found a quarter in his sandwich. and i heard about a lady that found somebody's thumb in her soup.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by wosiljoyyahoocom(f): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2007
u wont beleive - it is d cock - d ick - p enis - oko of a goat. how mad!
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Ndipe(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2007
wao@ibrahim. Hunger can make one do strange things.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by kinzolic(m): 11:59am On Sep 25, 2007
Hair,stones,cockroach
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by cgift(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2007
cant remember! Clean food all the way! cool
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by djcrucifix(m): 3:38pm On Sep 25, 2007
hair angry
sponge angry
insect angry
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by afrodixie: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2007
wosiljoy@yahoo.com:

u wont beleive - it is d cock -d ick - p enis - oko of a goat. how mad!

Holy Phock!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please what did this look like cooked and spiced and shit grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

BOOYAKA!!!!! grin
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by moondust(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2007
fishing hook
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by tlo(f): 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2007
there was a pile of congealed dirt in a maltina it once had (ugh) shocked, it was right at the bottom of the bottle
as the liquid contents should have been reducing, the colour of the bottle remained as dark as night.
i have since subscribed to using glasses for bottled drinks.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Aladunni(f): 7:31pm On Sep 25, 2007
Dead spider! seen on the last spoon i was to take in my akamu. I just weak. two decades ago yet am squeezing my face as i post now.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by sukiyaki(f): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2007
It was at the NYSC CAMP at popular "mami mkt". spider inside fried rice. shocked shocked I shocked die. embarassed
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by bolorunfem(f): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2007
@ ibrahiem,
lol, lol, oh lol grin grin grin . I really don't think u were 'so hungry', if so you wouldn't have removed 'da worm'. Don't u think it would have filled some portion of your hungry tummy? Na God dey save person with all da manner of stuff person dey find inside food.Imagining it is making me what to puke, aargh!

@naija diva ,What is a 'quarter'?

@ wosiljoy, Haba, d head of a goat, the liver of a goat, the tail of a goat and of course the prick of a goat, all na goat and all na food. A beg that part dey sweet o, am serious.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Ndipe(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2007
Naijadiva, if your story about hearing a woman finding a thumb in her soup is about an incident that happened a while back in Northern California, dont be fazed by it. One lady, who sort of made it a habit in suing small businesses was thrust into the public light when she claimed she found a thumb in her soup at Wendys. The case took an awry turn when it was found out, after investigation that she had gotten the thumb from her husband, whose co-worker, who had earlier lost a bet to him (?) had turned in his thumb, that he had cut in a factory mishap as payment for that debt. She got that thumb, cooked it, and went to wendys and dropped it in her soup, then raised an alarm. After much investigation, she was taken to court and jailed. But sadly Wendys lost over 2 million dollars as some customers boycotted the franchise where the incident took place.

Just go to wikipedia, type in "Anna Ayala" and you will get the full gist.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by mellow(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2007
Used condom and a dead Milipede.[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by adultebony(m): 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2007
Cockcroaches in a pot of stew. Blended so well they weren't discovered until the taste spur my curiosity, spew them out and discover I've been munching cockcroaches!!!! I felt so horrible
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by cashoggy(f): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2007
@mellow: ah-ah, meeeellow, wetin? which kind food be that? shocked shocked shocked. A beg make una dey mellow small small o

@adultebony, Eeya, I pity 4 u o. sorry, u body go don fresh finish grin
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by seun001(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2007
adultebony:

Cockcroaches in a pot of stew. Blended so well they weren't discovered until the taste spur my curiosity, spew them out and discover I've been munching cockcroaches!!!! I felt so horrible

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!na cockcroach stew or wetin.u didnt describe the taste ooo!
chei,make person no die from food poisoning.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Seun(m): 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
I don't know how cockroaches taste, but I recently discovered that cockroach eggs are very sweet. embarassed
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by seun001(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
Seun:

I don't know how cockroaches taste, but I recently discovered that cockroach eggs are very sweet. embarassed

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat shocked
dont let somebody poison himself/herself here oooo!
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by jchima(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2007
shocked
seen so many,worst of all,old rusted razor blade all parts intact.[color=#990000][color=#000099][/color][/color]
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Glorya(f): 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2007
hahaha, nairalanders don chop orishirishi. kai, na wa to una oh.pls i need the recipe for the cockroach stew dis one wey tomatoes dey cost now. grin
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by naijadiva2(f): 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2007
@naija diva ,What is a 'quarter'?

a quarter is a coin worth 25 cents.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by seun001(m): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2007
Glorya:

hahaha, Nairaland users don chop orishirishi. kai, na wa to una oh.please i need the recipe for the cockroach stew this one wey tomatoes dey cost now. grin

em em,dont start oo!cos some peeps will declare total annihilation to all roaches in their area.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by shy1amy(f): 6:51pm On Sep 29, 2007
it was a sunday evening in the d yr 1995, wen my step mum asked me to warm soup for dinner, i found crocroach in d soup, i told her abt it, she came and removed it and asked my siblings and i to eat it until it was finished.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Mustay(m): 5:09am On Sep 30, 2007
Due to ma background, I don't eat outside but there was this day temptation lured me in school and I started eating small small small . . .until one day I saw A STRAND OF HAIR in the rice (9ja constant).That one na small but ma pal saw a cockroach! shocked

Ol boy that rice wey dey always 'smell' fine fine just looked ike poison to me.

and that reminds me of a day my sis cooked soup for us some years ago. She had 'cold'. SHe cooked the soup; we enjoyed it very well, licked the plate (hyperbole) and thanked her.

some mins later;Uncounciously, she revealed her cattarh was in the soup but there was nothin she could 've done 4 us. GAWD sad
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by omoge25(f): 5:34am On Sep 30, 2007
Mustay:

and that reminds me of a day my sis cooked soup for us some years ago. She had 'cold'. SHe cooked the soup; we enjoyed it very well, licked the plate (hyperbole) and thanked her.
some mins later;Uncounciously, she revealed her cattarh was in the soup but there was nothin she could 've done 4 us. GAWD sad

Im sorry but thats just wrong, and watched you guys eat it too, she for don tell una before una eat. I mean i drop meat on the floor when i am cooking i dont put it back in the pot i throw it away.

@post
The worst i've seen was a long piece of hair that was on a suya, i was taking a bite and saw something that looked like a string, but it was hair, i stopped eating the meat and never went back to the place again.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Mustay(m): 5:42am On Sep 30, 2007
ha!

u don see when them use 3 day-old dead goat for suyA

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE / The Best Peppery Jollof Rice Recipe / Must Read! Amazing Benefits Of Sesame Seed(beni Seed) Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.