Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? (8382 Views)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / What Food Or Pill Will I Take To Have Big bubs/butt. / What Type Of Food Or Drink Is The Most Popular In Your Home Town. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Cayon(f): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2008
about 4 years ago i bought a danish from au bon pon and almost swallow a piece of bottle.  it stuck a little way in my throat where i yoked and yoked to get it out.  didn't get millions but I was rewarded for this accident wink
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Gamine(f): 3:38am On Aug 25, 2008
Dragonfly. embarassed
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by topup: 1:03am On Aug 26, 2008
A lady was in the news a few years ago for finding a live green frog in her bag of salad leaves.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 11:40pm On Nov 08, 2008
Nothing left, I have seen, eaten and drank different things and particles both at home and food joints, The list comprises of all the things mentioned on this board except chamelion, lizard and creepy animals like that
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Gamine(f): 7:52pm On Nov 09, 2008
Found a bug yesterday

i threw up immediately
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2008
Gamine:

Found a bug yesterday

i threw up immediately

male or female bug?? grin grin
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by MrCrackles(m): 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2008
GSM Phone in my Garri undecided
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2008
gsm phone in your garri, and u didn't see it?
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by MrCrackles(m): 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2008
honeric01:

gsm phone in your garri, and u didn't see it?

dont you know that you can have a big bowl of garri with loads of water and yet conceal a bloody Volkswagen beetle at the bottom?
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2008
MrCrackles:

don't you know that you can have a big bowl of garri with loads of water and yet conceal a bloody Volkswagen beetle at the bottom?

i bet you used drum to soak the garri then,
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by omoge(f): 1:30am On Nov 10, 2008
now make sure you don't change when you marry okay. since you can cook all the ofes, miyan and obes @ honeric
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Morenike3(f): 1:39am On Nov 10, 2008
Snake meat. and mehn, was it good!!

But that was my one and only time sha
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 2:16am On Nov 10, 2008
omoge:

now make sure you don't change when you marry okay. since you can cook all the ofes, miyan and obes @ honeric

lol so where u see all these things u dey talk lol, rumour monger, stop that oo lol, tongue tongue tongue, well i won't stop cos my dad never stopped cooking for us ( once in a while) special special
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by bigfather(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2008
Staple pins.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by omoge(f): 9:18pm On Nov 10, 2008
i see you modified your post. why are you scared of letting ladies know you can cook? that's how the lazying begins @ honeric secretly pretend you can't cook and let your woman quench in the kitchen.

bring back the post jare grin
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 2:34pm On Nov 11, 2008
Me ke? Modified which post? I don die, where u see the post b4? I don't want my future wife to start begging me to cook everyday Lol, I remember when my ex gf came to visit me, I prepared poundoyam and egusi soup with vegetables coupled with fresh fish, she ate just half of the poundoyam, then finished the whole plate of soup and started telling me she needed extra soup to continue, imagine that onigbese
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by AmakaOne(f): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2008
hmmm,

Amaka keeps a close watch over honeric

grin
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Opslag(m): 4:36pm On Nov 11, 2008
AMAKAONE:

hmmm,

Amaka keeps a close watch over honeric

grin

u do security?
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Opslag(m): 4:40pm On Nov 11, 2008
@honeric
why do we guys love using the "ex" attatchment these days when we tryin to get suin?must u pretend to be a single dude?
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
oga akpabio opslag, Wetin I do u? dem tell u say I steal ur wife b4? See I no want trouble oo, na jejejeje I dey oo, abeg, Except if ur sister tell u say I dey marry am, Can't a guy like me be single? Abi u think say na only ugly guys suppose dey single?
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 11:48pm On Nov 11, 2008
Amaka one + one, which security agency u dey work with? Halogeen or anis guard?
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by omoge(f): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
honeric, you dey vex? hehehehe that ex thingy too much slag talk am grin
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by honeric01(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
Me vex ke? Lailai, how can I vex? Even if I wan vex, my hormones no go gree vex
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:17am On Nov 13, 2008
Hummm. . . .people really have found some real strange things in their foods, . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE / The Best Peppery Jollof Rice Recipe / Must Read! Amazing Benefits Of Sesame Seed(beni Seed) Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.