Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? (8381 Views)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / What Food Or Pill Will I Take To Have Big bubs/butt. / What Type Of Food Or Drink Is The Most Popular In Your Home Town. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by fawwyb(m): 3:47pm On Oct 01, 2007
Have found coackroach in my Ewedu  soup before, i guess the poor thing hid between the broom they used in chopping the ewedu. The horrible thing was that the coackroach had some batches of egg in its stomach . ,  ,  .well i had taken a bite before i got to know angry
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Carlosein(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2007
@mustay
I'm sorry but thats just wrong, and watched you guys eat it too, she for don tell una before una eat. I mean i drop meat on the floor when i am cooking i don't put it back in the pot i throw it away.

oh boy o, u be wasteful pikin.

jusst because meat fall down, u throway am. am sure mama for blala ya black hide till e don like the meat you wan waste. grin cheesy wink
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by seun001(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2007
fawwyb:

Have found coackroach in my Ewedu soup before, i guess the poor thing hid between the broom they used in chopping the ewedu. The horrible thing was that the coackroach had some batches of egg in its stomach . , , .well i had taken a bite before i got to know angry

shuo,how was the taste like cos somebody said it full of vitamins oo!

Mustay:

and that reminds me of a day my sis cooked soup for us some years ago. She had 'cold'. SHe cooked the soup; we enjoyed it very well, licked the plate (hyperbole) and thanked her.

some mins later;Uncounciously, she revealed her cattarh was in the soup but there was nothin she could 've done 4 us. GAWD sad

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
ur sis can poison someone ooo.woulda been better if she never mentioned it.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by delvinmaya(m): 4:47pm On Oct 05, 2007
well, i myself don go through but then i thot i was the only weird guy in the whole of the world. guess i dont go out that much, well i just finished cooking this delicious meal can't remember what it was but i had taken a bite when i felt something spill into my mouth, so i had to removove the food from my mouth and then i discovered that it was the egg of a cockroach, i immediately went to brush my teeth and my tongue and then took some drugs, that day was a ugly day.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by richo(m): 5:48pm On Oct 05, 2007
a long coilly pubic hair angry i had2 pull it out from between ma teeth
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by ifyalways(f): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2007
shuo, i bow for all of una oh !which one bi d strange item again for food.everthing wey come with food na food !period.maggot,lizard,housefly etc, all na food.ask around !
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Gidij(m): 5:44am On Oct 08, 2007
A rusted two inches nail in my plate of yam and beans! Thank you lord. It would have bean my "last supper." And I was on my way to write a 2pm exam.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Mustay(m): 11:52pm On Oct 10, 2007
ol boy na GOODDDDDDDDDDDIIIIIIII helep u!

NAil!

Na construction site or uncompleted building you chop for?

eh hehn, when I was about 4, ma elder one used to tell me thet IF I SWALLOW ORANGE SEED ehn, NA tree go grow 4 my stomach. WHen I rememba that now, i just laff at all thoe scary things they used to tell kids to prevent them 4m doin some things
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by chiogo(f): 12:05am On Oct 11, 2007
About 2 weeks ago, i found hair on my hotdog at school. eww, it was nasty, hotdog is not even my thin' but i was really hungry that day but d moment i saw the hair, i lost all appetite, the whole thin' went straight to d trash. school lunch really sucks!!
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Mustay(m): 7:58am On Oct 11, 2007
thatz one thing about it- U lOSE APPETITE!
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by VANENON(f): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2007
Maggot, mostly my fault though, bought a kilo of grape from the road side, and started eating before i washed it, eaten like a quarter of it, cos i was driving so wasnt really paying attention to what i was eating, b4 i finally noticed the maggots, threw the rest away.
Wasnt to surprised when i tested positive for thypoid bout a month later, was prone to thypoid then.
Also strand of hairs a lot, even from top eatries, but that i can live with kiss.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by blesyne(f): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2007
i've found cockroaches in my vegetable soup once,find insect and strands of hair in my food,another cockroach in my malt drink and since then i've taken to drinkig from a cup. angry
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Sharn06: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2007
Too much tomatoes in pot noodles.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Sharn06: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
Too much tomatoes in pot noodles.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Mustay(m): 10:00pm On Dec 12, 2007
undecided undecided
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by MP007(m): 5:22am On Dec 13, 2007
insect
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by sweeti14(f): 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2008
strands of hair,tissue paper in stew,stones of different shapes and sizes and finally insects.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by OpeLovely(f): 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2008
Beetle/Weevils/Insects,
Strands of hair,
Matchstick,
Stone,
Sand,
Caterpillar in vegetable.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2008
Nothing yet thankfully cool
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Mustay(m): 4:07pm On Feb 15, 2008
recently, housefly angry angry
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by bigrose: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2008
i found cockroach in the food i bougth for lunch in my place of work i trew it away
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by tlo(f): 7:06am On Feb 22, 2008
A wall gecko, posing as fish in Egusi Soup (I hate Boarding School!)
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by manmustwac(m): 11:24pm On Feb 23, 2008
i found a rats paw in my kentucky fried chicken
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by NnaNna4(m): 6:00pm On Feb 26, 2008
Rust in minerals (dont want to mention the brands) twice

Artificial hair in soup
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by topkin(m): 11:45pm On Mar 01, 2008
earthworm------- I was disgusted!!! Yelk!
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by topkin(m): 11:49pm On Mar 01, 2008
@ Richo a long coilly pubic hair i had 2 pull it out from between ma teeth

I don laf scatter! How did u kno it was PUBIC hair?
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by cuteness01: 3:58am On Mar 03, 2008
stone,hair,and,,hmmnnhh, cockroach,lol
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by Ebonyj(f): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2008
Used bandaid(plaster) with cotton wool inside found this in the bowl of peppersoup I bought from a Naija restuarant. are we allowed to give out names of the restuarant, I feel sick everytime I remember it , I took the soup back and the idiot waitress asked me if I would like another plate.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by 702: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
dat shit fly n iron sponge strands!! sad
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by mohawkchic(f): 2:41am On Aug 15, 2008
~Never did find out what it was but i was drinking from a  bottled coca cola back home last yr when i almost choked on something,i just spat sprayed out the drink & whatever it was that was in there  cheesy Now i make sure i pour drinks out Just to be dam sure nuffin has been flooting in there!! grin
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by oscarnuel(m): 1:26am On Aug 16, 2008
just image paying more than One hundred Naira for a plate of meal that does not meet my home standard. The quality and the taste of the food tell you that we are paying for a worthless meal.
Re: Strangest Objects You've Ever Found In Your Food Or Drink? by HC: 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2008
Tigerhead Battery inside Fanta Bottle

(1) (2) (3) (4)

How To Make PIZZA In Your Kitchen Plus(+) RECIPE / The Best Peppery Jollof Rice Recipe / Must Read! Amazing Benefits Of Sesame Seed(beni Seed) Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.