Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna (20560 Views)

2023: Ibadan Mogajis, Baales, Others Endorse Tinubu For President / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / APC Governors, Others Endorse Lawan, Gbajabiamila’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Nyamuri: 7:44pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Seems only terrorists are the people endorsing Tinubu

I think it's because he made a Boko Haram terrorist sponsor, Shetima, his running mate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Nyamuri: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2022
There is nothing like herdsmen and farmers clash!! It's all media propaganda, havevu been hearing of it now?

Haba u sef.. I expect u to know better!
LegendHero:

Hope you know both farmers and Miyetti Allah are in the said event and they both endorsed Tinubu.

Asiwaju when elected will put an end to the menace of herdsmen. The farmers in Niger have such believe in him which explained why they endorsed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Pinterest: 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2022
Naaaaaah! Sadly, this man is our next president. Anybody who disagrees now will be disappointed next year.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by hollywater: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria
Then he will govern with Ewa omi. Not with the oil from ND.
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by jutan: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Oyibo.
Ttalk:
Yes.

Tinubu has not become President, he has started acting like the father of the nation.

You can't take that away from him. Tinubu is borne leader and also acquired leadership skills and gained more leadership qualities through experience.

If you like hate him, that doesn't take away his attributes. Imagining the kind of hope he has instilled in the minds of the farmers. This is how to galvanize people and make them work toward common goal.

It is not by deceit like Atiku neither by bullying like Obidient but by systematic and conscious approach to Nigeria's problem.

Tinubu is a brand, the latest iPhone that is being scorned by the wretched 3310 phone users. Those that doesn't know his worth would not appreciate his kind.

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Pinterest: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Nyamuri:
There is nothing like herdsmen and farmers clash!! It's all media propaganda, havevu been hearing of it now?

Haba u sef.. I expect u to know better!

Everything is not politics. Say the truth and shame the devil. Because you are not directly affected doesn’t mean it’s not happening. There’s no difference between you and an Obidense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Favourchris(f): 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Normal... since tinubu will system from where buhari stop
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Bigboy911: 8:04pm On Nov 07, 2022
Tilumbu go clean ur dirty smelly leaky leaky nyash,u can never be president

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by LiveWithIt: 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Seems only terrorists are the people endorsing Tinubu

I think it's because he made a Boko Haram terrorist sponsor, Shetima, his running mate
But you're blind to see that gumi was with obi Pandora.
You're one of many problems we have in the country. Unfortunate human

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by ityP(m): 8:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You say?

I am for the winning team, the Obidient FC and we are gaining good grounds way more than Tinubu

Fact

Aswear na lie. The Obidient movement don dey lose momentum. Even my friends wey be Obidients no dey disturb like before. Jungle don mature

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by dyera(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Miyetti Allah endorses Tinubu after he promised them freedom to graze any farmland in the south if he becomes the president.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by PrinceOfLagos: 8:09pm On Nov 07, 2022
ityP:

Aswear na lie. The Obidient movement don dey lose momentum. Even my friends wey be Obidients no dey disturb like before. Jungle don mature
Ok Tinubu supporter
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by dyera(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
ityP:

Because Obidients are beginning to realize that Nigerians are lost cause, that no matter how much you preach to them, they will never change from supporting their oppressors.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by ityP(m): 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ok Tinubu supporter

Lol. But it's true na. Even you sef don calm down. I remember how loud mouthed you were. Eye don dey clear una

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Skillsnigeria: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Kenturkey048(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

You are sure the minister of finance.
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by PrinceOfLagos: 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
ityP:

Lol. But it's true na. Even you sef don calm down. I remember how loud mouthed you were. Eye don dey clear una
You don talk bullshit , Obi is the man . It's only God almighty that can stop him

Obidients don do rallies and we've shut down everywhere . Na voting time we dey wait for .

Una go hear word

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by ityP(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2022
dyera:

Because Obidients are beginning to realize that Nigerians are lost cause, that no matter how you preach to them, they will never change from supporting their oppressors.

Lies. Nigerians supporting the oppressor who watched as innocent youths were killed and dumped in Ezu River have decided to give themselves sense. Also, Obi supporters are beginning to regain their trust in Biafla grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Nyamuri: 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
There is nothing like the truth here, it's just the figment of ur imagination! There is no difference between u and an idiot

Why is it since the APC primaries, 100% of reported clashes between herdsmen and farmers have gone down!

In SW.. it was an effort to pit north vs Tinubu
In MB.. it's the usual ethnic clashes, but portrayed as herdsmen vs farmers because of Buhari

Are there no farmers and herdsmen in NW, NE and NC? Why didn't we hear clashes there but only Isolated in SW and Benue!

Abeg shift!
Pinterest:

Everything is not politics. Say the truth and shame the devil. Because you are not directly affected doesn’t mean it’s not happening. There’s no difference between you and an Obidense.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Globad(f): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
XerXers:

Dude is being scammed. Bullion van must be emptied

It's okay
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Kenturkey048(m): 8:13pm On Nov 07, 2022
frank14011991:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria by God's grace

You dey call evil to yourself ,come put am for God hand...

You no dey even fear Shetimah ?
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by tsdarkside(m): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
bwahaha.... who should they endorse to start with....??
an igbo....??

hahahaha....i cant stop laughing....

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by ityP(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You don talk bullshit , Obi is the man . It's only God almighty that can stop him

Obidients don do rallies and we've shut down everywhere . Na voting time we dey wait for .

Una go head word

grin grin
I'm sure you don't believe this thing you have said

4 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Memeni(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Who's the progandist and useless media propagating this headlines. Look how stupid this headline is. Nigerians,. Nigerians!! How many times I call una. Terrorist myetti allah and rice farmers collaborating to endorse Tinubu. What's the relationship between myetti allah and rice farmers...is it the same myetti allah that supports Fulani herdsmen destroying farmers crops and refusing that ranches should should be provided for cattles. Tinubu....what games are u playing. Anyway Nigerians better be smart this time around if not.......

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by abobote: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
Is that what the town hall meeting is all about, just to get cheap endorsement
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Kenturkey048(m): 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
ScamHunter:
Great...

That means we would hear more. "where are the cows" if Nigerians foolishly let Emilokan crooner near Aso Rock. Signs of more support for kidnapping, banditry and ethnic cleansing.

Sometimes I wonder if some people buy things from the market with their party cards. .

Nigerians are MUMU people...
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by PrinceOfLagos: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2022
ityP:

grin grin
I'm sure you don't believe this thing you have said
Na reality I dey flash you so ... We will meet at the poll

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by WithFact: 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
Responsible Peter Oni supporter Association of Nigeria endorses Tinubu. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Kenturkey048(m): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Una go head word
Boss no dey waste your time for am.. Wu wan vote Tinubu, make e vote Tinubu..

Now Na voting time. No arguments..

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by duality(m): 8:18pm On Nov 07, 2022
Agbado master is deceiving himself.

NEXT news jare

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday News Headlines After Anambra Election / Buhari In Kaduna For Music Festival, KASU Convocation (Photos) / Six Vital Sections Of Lagos Anti Open Grazing Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.