Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,213 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna (20608 Views)

2023: Ibadan Mogajis, Baales, Others Endorse Tinubu For President / Mr Ibu, Harry B Anyanwu Endorse Tinubu For 2023 Presidency (Photos, Video) / APC Governors, Others Endorse Lawan, Gbajabiamila’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Doyou2019: 3:47am On Nov 08, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is sure the next president of the federal republic of Nigeria

You can keep typing this every single minute till Feb 25 and Tinubu still won't be President .
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by daygee12: 4:34am On Nov 08, 2022
Igbodicool:
Lies....

Wait till tomorrow for them to debunk this news.
URCHINS are looking for approval upandan.

Why ur liar dey go from one interview to the other. All this Obi-diots self no brain

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by plaindealer: 4:38am On Nov 08, 2022
obynzo:

Oga stop taking rubbish how is he strategic Miyetti Allah is a small fraction. they are all after Lagos treasury he cannot win. The ex Generals do not want Tinubu they know that Nigeria is on a precipice and they need to get the coubtry right back on track and with Tinubu Nigeria will go on a downward trajectory which will never favour him. if he got the eendorsement he needed from Obasanjo and IBB do you think he would need MIYETTI Allah? The answer is No he is desperate his rallies in the north showed him that people don't want him and Miyetti Allah is just a small fry and cannot influence anything. they are seemingly relevant because of Buhari and their relevance is not needed since guy man has completed his terms.

You are always in a trolling mode, with no sense, no logic, no sane and rational views, just meaningless rubbish.

Go and play outside, not in the mood for ipob trolls.

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by FEMoxylian: 4:43am On Nov 08, 2022
dyera:

Obi will not dodge presidential debate, he will only dodge debate where touts like Dino Melaye, FFK and Reno Omokri represent presidential candidates.
Let obi be crying to the press like a widow when other contestants are going to places that matters..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by zuto4u(m): 5:00am On Nov 08, 2022
Please which God are you referring to here?
frank14011991:
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria by God's grace
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by plaindealer: 5:48am On Nov 08, 2022
dyera:

Obi will not dodge presidential debate, he will only dodge debate where touts like Dino Melaye, FFK and Reno Omokri represent presidential candidates.

This obi liar no dey read news?

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Ameduedwin: 5:50am On Nov 08, 2022
Ttalk:
Yes.

Tinubu has not become President, he has started acting like the father of the nation.

You can't take that away from him. Tinubu is borne leader and also acquired leadership skills and gained more leadership qualities through experience.

If you like hate him, that doesn't take away his attributes. Imagining the kind of hope he has instilled in the minds of the farmers. This is how to galvanize people and make them work toward common goal.

It is not by deceit like Atiku neither by bullying like Obidient but by systematic and conscious approach to Nigeria's problem.

Tinubu is a brand, the latest iPhone that is being scorned by the wretched 3310 phone users. Those that doesn't know his worth would not appreciate his kind.

if you ask Tinubu now, that how did he intent to makes Nigeria an agricultural producing countries now, he can not explain it, no be when dey write paper for you to read just to deliver speach, no be waiting we dey talk oo, is for you to convince people how you Will do it, the mechanism you will put in place when doing it to achieve a good results.
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by plaindealer: 6:25am On Nov 08, 2022
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by plaindealer: 6:28am On Nov 08, 2022
I'm really enjoying this Arise and Pandora ipob crowd comedy I swear.

They love Arise so much that they behave Arise news reporters on NL, not their unholy marriage do go asray, husband and wife are now enemies..

Bunch of losers.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Mayeldah(m): 6:32am On Nov 08, 2022
It doesn't matter, More Nigerians have endorsed Obi

We are more than them
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2022
TakeNigeriaBack:

Did Igbos vote for GEJ after GEJ became GRAND PATRON for Miyetti Allah? The answer is YES!

So, don't come here and tell us you are not voting for Tinubu because of Miyetti Allah.
Nah GEJ lost after getting support from MIYETTI ALLAH...So am sure they will take care of Tulumbu. Am not bothered, I can assure you.
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Biafraaa: 6:54am On Nov 08, 2022
Kyase:

Was having a chat with some of my close Muslim childhood friends yesterday
I asked them who are they rooting for.
They replied me with.....

“We are waiting for our elders and leaders to show us the path since it’s not Buhari that is contesting again”

Those guys would only go against the elders because of Buhari, but this time Buhari won’t be on the ballot so they will listen to their elders

Whoever ACF, NEF and Buhari endorsed will win the north
Shallow conclusion. You get to this conclusion because of a few friends you asked. Believe it or not there are still those who have experienced the hell going on in Nigeria and will not allow any elders up there in the North to tell them the part they will follow...
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by jcross19: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2022
Kyase:

Don’t worry
I will screenshot this and send it to them
Make I see how your candidate go take get votes from them grin

If you don’t respect your elders and leaders, some people actually do respect theirs
since they have been making decision for their youth , we can see how their youth are known on world stage and we all know how their youths are become nuisance and terrorists..
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Monday60655(m): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2022
nedu666:
I don't understand, is this not the same miyette allah making life miserable for farmers in niger state

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:53am On Nov 08, 2022
Both good and evil are endorsing Tinubu
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2022
garfield1:

Ortom abandons tinubu publicly,wike hounding atiku fans.bala about to dump the gay
What exactly are you saying?
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by garfield1: 8:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

What exactly are you saying?

Atiku is losing more ground while you continue chasing trivialities

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by garfield1: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
Both good and evil are endorsing Tinubu

Very crucial for winning

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2022
garfield1:

Atiku is losing more ground while you continue chasing trivialities
How does your previous rant butress that fact
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by longifilis(m): 9:52am On Nov 08, 2022
Africum:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/07/miyetti-allah-rice-farmers-others-endorse-tinubu-in-minna/

He was at the right place at the right time

I am beginning to throw away salutes
Tinubu is a politician
A good one at that

debate It should be the last thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Mccullum: 9:53am On Nov 08, 2022
obynzo:

I love your desperation. I know the trick. someone makes a post about Tinubu and young guys flood it with selective disinformation. Oga go and refund the money paid for your services because it has failed.

You were there when they paid me grin , it's because you secretly funded to campaign for that mugun, that's why you've concluded that to another person..

Tinubu is my choice, victory for him in 2023 by the will of God. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Owoino: 9:57am On Nov 08, 2022
IPOB HAS ENDORSED PETER OBI.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Gandrova: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2022
Jagaban is consulting those who matters, while pandorama is displaying his stupidity on TV. I pity his followers grin

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by jamace(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2022
#OperationRetireThePoliticalJobbers.

#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by maasoap(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2022
dyera:

Dafuq are you saying? Peter Obi or any presidential candidate that I am supporting losing the election will in no way cause him or me to suffer a loss.

It is Nigeria and Nigerians that will suffer a loss, losing the benefits they would have enjoyed should Peter Obi become the president.

The scam presidential candidate that you support winning, will in no way benefit you, your region or the country in general, so the joke is on you.

Is it the same Obi who is operating secret accounts in Panama or another Obi?
Is it the same Obi of Anambra State who had no track record of achievements when he was a governor or another Obi?
Is it the same Obi who is fond of lying and making false claims or another Obi?

Obi is a fraud, simple as ABC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by TakeNigeriaBack: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2022
ezenwajosh:
Nah GEJ lost after getting support from MIYETTI ALLAH...So am sure they will take care of Tulumbu. Am not bothered, I can assure you.

By your logic Peter Obi will also lose because Adebanjo also endorsed GEJ. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 08, 2022
plaindealer:

You are always in a trolling mode, with no sense, no logic, no sane and rational views, just meaningless rubbish.

Go and play outside, not in the mood for ipob trolls.

Oga since you started the trolling, I have decided to pay you back in kind. I will always troll you steady whenever you want to talk nonsense about igbos.
Re: Miyetti Allah, Rice Farmers, Others Endorse Tinubu In Minna by buhariguy(m): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2022
nedu666:
I don't understand, is this not the same miyette allah making life miserable for farmers in niger state
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Was In Germany For Medical Treatment – Junaid Mohammed / Ogun Attracts 75% FDI Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / It’s Risky For Buhari To Be Treated In Nigeria —omole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.