Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� (2293 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / My Boyfriend Didn't Use Pet Names In Saving My Contact / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2022
- My wife�

- Momma

- Heart beat�

- Mine�

- Dearest one

- Fatty bumbum grin

1 Like

Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Hollybratt(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2022
What of Nairaland?
IRMC
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by VeryWickedMan: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
Puta
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2022
FhiBi:
- My wife�

- Momma

- Heart beat�

- Mine�

- Dearest one

angry
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Ballzproblemm: 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
fool no go find work, think dey give shit about all ghis

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Zonefree(m): 7:52pm On Nov 07, 2022
These Nairaland kids will one day grow to realize that no Nigerian girl worth all these rubbish!

9 Likes

Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by lilvicky68(m): 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2022
After calling her all these names you still end up wasting resources

2 Likes

Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Zonefree(m): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
Ballzproblemm:
fool no go find work, think dey give shit about all ghis
Don't mind the morón. Na Nigerian girlfriend em wan dey call Momma. Useless foól!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Magnoliaa(f): 7:54pm On Nov 07, 2022
^^ S*d men everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by lilvicky68(m): 7:58pm On Nov 07, 2022
Heartbeat?.. is this a joke or what?
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Magnoliaa(f): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:

And I am on this thread, you're saying this?

Ah, God.

1 Like

Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Roseodd: 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:
After calling her all these names you still end up wasting resources

No mind the fool,make him no go run make money.
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by lilvicky68(m): 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ah, God.
Heartbeat is too extreme na..
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Magnoliaa(f): 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:
Heartbeat is too extreme na..

So if I call you my Appendix, will we be equal? angry
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by lilvicky68(m): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

So if I call you my Appendix, will we be equal? angry
Don't they remove Appendix?

1 Like

Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Magnoliaa(f): 8:17pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:

Okay. My neepu(l) nko??
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Zonefree(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay. My neepu(l) nko??
Nipples that brings out sour content
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by lilvicky68(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Okay. My neepu(l) nko??
The left or right one?
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Magnoliaa(f): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2022
lilvicky68:
The left or right one?

The middle one. undecided
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by dollytino4real(f): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2022
My piggy box for folo too
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2022
Update

- My Angel

- Soul mate

- LOML

- Bank account
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Belteshazzar1: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2022
FhiBi:
- My wife�

- Momma

- Heart beat�

- Mine�

- Dearest one

- Fatty bumbum grin

To some girls, the reality of the last pet names you mentioned is a lie....and you know i don't like liying......
What is fat is fat &
What is average or tiny is small.... Shekina
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Rickmann: 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2022
FhiBi:
- My wife�

- Momma

- Heart beat�

- Mine�

- Dearest one

- Fatty bumbum grin

- ìfé mì (my love)
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by techWriter1: 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2022
These Nairaland children will one week grow to realize that no Nigerians s girl worth all these rubbish!
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by OsuKing: 12:49am On Nov 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Puta
mAh mhen? cool

I call em....

Puta

Bitch

Hoe

Fish

Skank

Pussy.

And the list goes on..

They are only girlfriend for the moment and these names are only uttered from my mouth when I am giving the rough hard disrespectful sex spanking their ass, pulling their hair and chocking them and making them call my name while they look into the mirrow .

After I cum, they suck my dick clean then when they are about to leave I tell em it was fun having them.

Unto the next one to serve her hot morning breakfast after a night of desert like the sexapade routine sampled up there.

Don't mind the lack of punctuation cause the even has no punctuation either

Daaaaamn! I'm good cool
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by OsuKing: 12:54am On Nov 08, 2022
DaddyCK:

angry
no offcsess but why is yuo angri angry angry angry
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by OsuKing: 12:56am On Nov 08, 2022
lilvicky68:

Girl wey go unplug him life support to charge her new Iphone wey another nigha buy for her.

Magnoliaa can relate. cool
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by OsuKing: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Ah, God.

lilvicky68 's heartbeat

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by OsuKing: 12:59am On Nov 08, 2022
lilvicky68:

grin
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by Unyimekelvin: 1:46am On Nov 08, 2022
My codine diet
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by henndukwe18: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2022
My livercut
Re: Pet Names To Call Your Girlfriend That'll Make Her Head Swell Like Garri� by henndukwe18: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2022
Unyimekelvin:
My codine diet
I dey tel u

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feel Really Funny Tonight - My Ex Got Engaged Last Week / My Ex-gf Said Something, True Or False? / A Thread For Those In An Inter-tribal Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.