Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars (13295 Views)

OBIdients Hold Car Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Edo State (Pictures) / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix) / 14th September Sit-At-Home: IPOB Storms Streets Of Ebonyi With Flags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Bontafa: 6:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Obi go win no matter una madness
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by PeterObi4LP: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Some slowpoke above are already masturbating and having restless peace of the mind. Campus rally never begin una don dey para.

God bless President Peter Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Kingxchange44: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Peter Obi is the best presidential Candidate to ever contest in the history of Nigeria.

God has finally remembered Nigeria.

The question is "has Nigerians remembered themselves"

4 Likes

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Stanleynf: 6:57am On Nov 08, 2022
Pandev:
These ones are just trying hard to stay relevant after their lord and saviour has been dealt with by PDP. cheesy
if e sure for you talk am for polling unit on election day your eyes go clear..I mean no harm but this country currently is messed up for the sake of your children and grandchildren vote wisely..

3 Likes

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by SenatePresdo(m): 6:58am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212357:

LAMBA GALORE grin cheesy wink

Honest and Educated hardworking Nigerians are solidly behind obi.

Only Tribalistic, haters of good things wants Tinubu.

3 Likes

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Musauzor(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2022
Bola the BATstard is busy daydreaming about winning the presidential election by avoiding debates and interviews. I don't know why I detest the BATstard so much that his name smells to me. He will be hugely disappointed by those he thinks will help him get the northern block votes. A block head that is mentally, physically and intellectually incoherent and unbalanced. May the good Lord deliver Nigeria from the hands of the apc

2 Likes

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by PrinceOfLagos: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212297:
Hehehehe grin cheesy cheesy grin
Sane Nigerians don finish Peter Obi on social media oooo.
Dem give am serious wotowoto since yesterday,
as e dey hot ..... grin cheesy grin cheesy

You know him too wells grin cheesy wink cheesy
Sane Nigerians abi useless and foolish Tinubu slaves?

No sane Nigerian will support that thief in Lagos , it's only stupid people that supports Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Jayden001(m): 6:59am On Nov 08, 2022
Antoeni:
I Usually Forget That Ebonyi is a State in South Eastern Nigeria,
Nice one Well done
Continue forgetting, we don't remember you either
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by StoneLucifer: 6:59am On Nov 08, 2022
beerfraud:
Some goats about to sacrifice themselves to the gods

Its better than ur wretched father who was served as a slave to slave traders

1 Like

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Eriokanmi: 7:02am On Nov 08, 2022
post=118212336:

Lol @ modern day.
AFI modern day na cheesy grin wink

Wotowoto on fleek
Yes oo. I see Emilokan and mikano guys doing same soon. Obi leads,.others follow. I'd come back to you when I read news about this from the camps of the duos

1 Like

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by AfonjaPriest: 7:03am On Nov 08, 2022
beerfraud:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/2023-obidients-to-organize-car-rally-in-ebonyi-with-100-cars/?fbclid=IwAR0lJfBawzFdoDRVBzeOrW6tXjbXCw3iRNR7PoSWpypoXR80t3ToZ3FoWdc

Idealistic movement. Make una dey do una tin, make e dey pepper them. Bastard urchins, keep eating your diaper poopoo, he go choke una.

1 Like

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by drdan777(m): 7:03am On Nov 08, 2022
Nigeria should stand up to rescue this country that have been so messed up by the PDP and APC government.

1 Like

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Shadysen: 7:04am On Nov 08, 2022
okey, goodmorning guys,
i hope you guys slept well?
Do pray before going out there
there is no love out there
be careful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Ance4Liverpool: 7:05am On Nov 08, 2022
Nice one
Peter Obi is the answer
We can never listen to any side talk or distractions.
Please obidients let's be focused and forget about all this payed agent's of APC and PDP on social media.
Just remember that obi is a very good candidate that's why all the aspirants are teaming up against him..
Vote wisely oooo
Obidient is better than sacrifice
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by casualobserver: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Nwabueze22:
What I am after is Biafra restoration

It has started o. It is starting to dawn on them that Obi can’t win and they have started removing their wigs to show their true identities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:06am On Nov 08, 2022
Stanleynf:
if e sure for you talk am for polling unit on election day your eyes go clear..I mean no harm but this country currently is messed up for the sake of your children and grandchildren vote wisely..
Lol

Tinubu will rule over your kindred bro
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2022
drdan777:
Nigeria should stand up to rescue this country that have been so messed up by the PDP and APC government.

Lol

Obi na PDP promax grin grin
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by Corrinthians(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2022
beerfraud:
Some goats about to sacrifice themselves to the gods
Not just that. If by chance anything happens to one of the cars, they'd call for the boycott of the car brand, telling us the company supports Tinubu. They can be that daft.
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by twilliamx(m): 7:16am On Nov 08, 2022
But why is there is no activity for obi in Anambra? E be like say e really shitt for church there
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by sihamey: 7:19am On Nov 08, 2022
Vote wisely come 2023. God has finally remembered Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by CoolAmbience(m): 7:26am On Nov 08, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Peter Obi is the best presidential Candidate to ever contest in the history of Nigeria.

God has finally remembered Nigeria.

Alot of times I wonder if this is a playground for children.

While I do not have an issue with you or anyone voicing their opinions, it is unreasonable for anyone to make wild statements like you just did, without basis.

Best presidential candidate to ever contest Nigeria's presidency? How?

Is it by his academic training or qualifications? Jonathan has a PhD. Yar'dua's qualifications are known to be superior to his. Even Buhari's military qualification from the US War College is internationally recognized as an Msc equivalent. Obasanjo also has a PhD.

Or by experiences garnered from varying, past positions of leadership occupied? Jonathan was Deputy Governor, Governor, Vice President before becoming President. Buhari was a Governor, Federal Minister, GOC, Head of State before becoming President.

Or by sterling records of outstanding records? What are his landmark records in public service?

Or by amount of wealth or personal accomplishments attained? Is Obi wealthier than MKO Abiola?
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by shortIGBOman: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2022
No good Road in the EAST, where do they intend to do their Car Rally? grin grin

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by beerfraud(f): 7:39am On Nov 08, 2022
Corrinthians:
Not just that. If by chance anything happens to one of the cars, they'd call for the boycott of the car brand, telling us the company supports Tinubu. They can be that daft.
you Sabi these people very well
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by azikiweironsi(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2022
It seems we don't know what we want.
Car rally has now become campaign to the presidency. To prove what?
Joblessness of the highest order.
After car rally, they can as well do yacht rally or aeroplane rally. grin grin
Nonsense and ingredient.
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by SILVERLINES: 7:44am On Nov 08, 2022
Nwabueze22:
What I am after is Biafra restoration
shut ur hell up
Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by SILVERLINES: 7:46am On Nov 08, 2022
shortIGBOman:
No good Road in the EAST, where do they intend to do their Car Rally? grin grin
in ur father's sitting room

1 Like

Re: Obidients To Organize Car-Rally In Ebonyi With 100 Cars by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:48am On Nov 08, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 87 In Fresh Kaduna Attack / Even Airport Puff-puff Sellers Claim To Be Aviation Experts In Nigeria – Keyamo / Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.