Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? (1303 Views)

Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? / If Benue Votes Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by ScamHunter: 6:48am On Nov 08, 2022
Considering that the state has paid in tears and blood for their vote for APC in 2015. And the fact that Atiku would still look the other way as killer herdsmen massacre them if he wins. And Tinubu would mean a Shettima presidency cum the fact that Tinubi is known to have said "where are the cows" in a bid to create an alibi for Fulani killings.

Benue...
Can this state give PO 90% of all votes cast?

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Mynd44: 6:51am On Nov 08, 2022
Reduce that to 20%

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Toluajib: 7:17am On Nov 08, 2022
Benue state is obedient with the killings going on there, they cant vote a fulani man aby muslim Muslim ticket, u heard what ortom said on Sunday

4 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by mrvitalis(m): 7:20am On Nov 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Reduce that to 20%
A mod should not have opinion you know ...even if you do it should never be made obvious

8 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:22am On Nov 08, 2022
Benue state is a Christian state that is so conscious of their religion... There is no way they can support a Muslim Muslim ticket when then saw hell in even a Muslim- Christian ticket.. As for voting for Another fulani , I think Orton has an answer to that..

Benue can only vote APC at Governorship level..

The mod above me who's not hiding his partisanship on this forum any longer is still seeing Nigeria politics in Yoruba perspective.. It's a pity

6 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Mynd44: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

A mod should not have opinion you know ...even if you do it should never be made obvious
Shey you dey whine me ni?

2 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by meetme01: 7:33am On Nov 08, 2022
He doesn't need 90%. 25% is he requires
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by mrvitalis(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2022
Mynd44:

How would you feel if the referral of the match your club is playing openly fan your opponent ?

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by GamalNasser: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2022
He won't even get 15 percent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by unclejb2(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2022
Peter Obi will win middle belt with over 80% and would also get the required 25% spread across the country.

Poverty and hunger doesn't know political party

Peter Obi for president

6 Likes

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Sammy07: 7:39am On Nov 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

How would you feel if the referral of the match your club is playing openly fan your opponent ?

He's not INEC na
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by sleek214(m): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2022
ScamHunter:
Considering that the state has paid in tears and blood for their vote for APC in 2015. And the fact that Atiku would still look the other way as killer herdsmen massacre them if he wins. And Tinubu would mean a Shettima presidency cum the fact that Tinubi is known to have said "where are the cows" in a bid to create an alibi for Fulani killings.

Benue...
. He will get 110% votes

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by sleek214(m): 7:47am On Nov 08, 2022
unclejb2:
Peter Obi will win middle belt with over 80% and would also get the required 25% spread across the country.

Poverty and hunger doesn't know political party

Peter Obi for president
Poverty and hunger know a competent person, and Peter Obi is not. After buhari, we can't elect the WORST GOVERNOR of Anambra State to be President. History Will not repeat itself. It's either Atiku or Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by StrongandMighty: 7:47am On Nov 08, 2022
There's no presidential candidate who can boost of winning 90% in any state..
Any presidential candidate or his supporters doing that are just being delusional

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by mrvitalis(m): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2022
Sammy07:

He's not INEC na
He controls a media platform

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Fira09(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2022
Mynd44:

grin grin, but that's true.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Mynd44: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2022
mrvitalis:

This is not a support or lack of support. I said it is more plausible for Peter Obi to win 18% in Benue than 90%.

Someone said he will vote Adewole Adebayo yesterday and I said the choice is wise. Is that support for Adewole Adebayo?

Stop derailing please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Mynd44: 8:06am On Nov 08, 2022
sleek214:
. He will get 110% votes
It is like saying Tinubu will get 70% in Abia. Cant happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Bring it down to 55%.
I have a great feeling OBi ll win Benue.

BAT will secure 25%

As for A.A. chai!!! Make we see.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Mynd44: 8:11am On Nov 08, 2022
StrongandMighty:
There's no presidential candidate who can boost of winning 90% in any state..
Any presidential candidate or his supporters doing that are just being delusional
Ekiti and Ogun has a huge chance of pulling it off.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Bontafa: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Bring it down to 55%.
I have a great feeling OBi ll win Benue.

BAT will secure 25%

As for A.A. chai!!! Make we see.

Mentioning Atiku is and insult I don't see that judaz as a candidate.

Obi will clear Benue that is sure but , south west are where I think he will get the lowest votes excluding Lagos .

Because he will win

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Mentioning Atiku is and insult I don't see that judaz as a candidate.

Obi will clear Benue that is sure but , south west are where I think he will get the lowest votes excluding Lagos .

Because he will win

I doubt Obi would. He ll come Number 3. Bookmark this post.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by StrongandMighty: 8:36am On Nov 08, 2022
Mynd44:

Ekiti and Ogun has a huge chance of pulling it off.

I strongly doubt..
The highest they can go is 60-70%
The 2023 election will be a highly competitive one, the winner won't boost of winning with a landslide
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Bontafa: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I doubt Obi would. He ll come Number 3. Bookmark this post.

Watch and see election go fear you last last .

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Vote4Obi: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2022
ScamHunter:

Benue...

It's possible, but more realistically I will say 75%.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Mynd44: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2022
StrongandMighty:

I strongly doubt..
The highest they can go is 60-70%
The 2023 election will be a highly competitive one, the winner won't boost of winning with a landslide
Opposition in these states are all but dead.
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by inoki247: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2022
lol 2023 all dreamer will wake up....

With all the killing happening before 2019 election Buhari was still voted for massively dere Atiku won with just a little margin....

So how u people wan take win 90 percent is what I don't know you people av never been realistic to ursef buh always living in fantasy....

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Vote4Obi: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Mynd44:

It is like saying Tinubu will get 70% in Abia. Cant happen

I wonder when you will start being realistic. Peter Obi is most likely to win Benue state by a wide margin, everything points to that already but you decide to compare it to an old and very sick Tinubu getting 70% in Abia?

Can Tinubu even get 70% in Osun state where he is from or any SW state for that matter?

Omo, there is a limit to what bullion vans can do o.

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by techWriter1: 9:11am On Nov 08, 2022
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 08, 2022
Mynd44:
Reduce that to 20%
you will cry soon 2023 election its not that far grin
Re: Can Peter Obi Win 90% Of Benue Votes? by Ahmed0336(m): 9:56am On Nov 08, 2022
Bontafa:

Watch and see election go fear you last last .

Oya nah. May God spare our lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

CBN: Who Did This To Us? (pics) / Peter Obi Visits Leader Of OPC And Kakanfo Of Yorubaland Chief Gani Adams / The Uncouth Nature Of Peter Obi Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.