Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me (18044 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / I Advised My Sister To Give Her Husband Space / My Mother Said She Will Disown Me If I Marry My Fiancé (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by BigCowHornn: 10:53am On Nov 10, 2022
post=118271207:
What manner of friend is that one

The one with BEQGRILLS you his ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by immanuelsize: 10:54am On Nov 10, 2022
Messi1:
I can't just imagine a matured woman like my mother dishing out advice that it's better for my mom to disown me. My mother complained about my behavious to her friend that i can't cook and that my behaviours are punishable with death. The woman advised her to disown me.
The fact that you're aware that your behaviour isn't good and you can't even cook food and you're not ready to change, I will advice your mother not only to disown you but to send you exile and never to return again. You're a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by immanuelsize: 11:06am On Nov 10, 2022
mechanics:
The woman dishing out bad advice will soon have her reward, she should read the story of Amnon and Jonadab in the Bible, no cause for alarm, just take it to the Lord in prayer, He will surely reverse the bad advice to the sender.
shatap!!!
everything no be prayer. Something one can correct easily and you're there saying that the Lord will fight for her. She ought to be disown since she can't cook ordinary food.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by mechanics(m): 11:15am On Nov 10, 2022
immanuelsize:

shatap!!!
everything no be prayer. Something one can correct easily and you're there saying that the Lord will fight for her. She ought to be disown since she can't cook ordinary food.
She can be trained not to be disowned.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 10, 2022
SIMPLE ISSUE...Tell your mum that they woman is acting in such manner because you refused her sexual advances.

Then relax back and fold hands as the war starts.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Peacecore: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2022
Maybe she caught supporting Atikulooter grin grin ;DShe should disown you anyway.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Camberlo(m): 11:38am On Nov 10, 2022
Very wrong advise and for your mum to even listen to such friend, she should know she doesn't have good friend.

Meanwhile, in as much as you are obedient and not disrespecting her, if you are mature enough plan your future without her.

Some mother hide under I will disown you to make life miserable for their children.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by OlujobaSamuel: 11:42am On Nov 10, 2022
Even though you are lying, your mum's friend gave a very good advice as she doesn't want your mum to be behind bars for taking your life.
Your mum sees your actions as punishable with death, her friend was like, don't so that, kuku disown am make e carry him wahala go.
Your mum's friend is a true friend. Your mother is a bad mother, you are a bad child.

1 Like

Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by OlujobaSamuel: 11:45am On Nov 10, 2022
Mercury12:
Blame your mother and not her friend. Your mom and her friend has same mindset.
Isn't your mom that first said your actions are punishable by death. Isn't your mom statement worse that that of her friend statement?
Oya mi lenu ooo. Maybe people no read that part
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by LadyExcellency: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2022
Is like the advice is already working.

I can see your brain is undergoing some treatment and eventual reset.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by ychris: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
All these Nonsense Posts no dey Make Fp when lalasticlala was a super mod cry
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Chnbanc: 12:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Curious345:
you're a lady right ?
na him be obamamessi, karen2023, messi1, victordevine, efelicity,
Infact this boy monikers plenty for nairaland.
All him post dey always get k-leg
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Curious345: 12:12pm On Nov 10, 2022
Chnbanc:
na him be obamamessi, karen2023, messi1, victordevine, efelicity,
Infact this boy monikers plenty for nairaland.
All him post dey always get k-leg

Waaaaawuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The guy na urchin ooo
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Greenback: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rubbish when I found out who op is, mtchewww
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by godofuck231: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
No na that's too harsh, na to exchang you for sanitry pad , that would serve a higher purpose
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by dododawa1: 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2022
1 Corinthians 13 Vs 11
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by jayjayolajide(m): 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Messi1:
Why is everybody giving me gbass gboss
just calm down... everything Will be ok.dont mad at ur mum.....just be good and humble
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:40pm On Nov 10, 2022
Are you a problem child?
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Emmani360(m): 1:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
I see why it was easy for her to give such advice.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by frozen70(f): 1:07pm On Nov 10, 2022
Messi1:
I can't just imagine a matured woman like my mother dishing out advice that it's better for my mom to disown me. My mother complained about my behavious to her friend that i can't cook and that my behaviours are punishable with death. The woman advised her to disown me.

How am I sure that
you, your mum and your mum friend are all normal
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by 123papas(m): 1:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
That’s a good advisr. Your own mother said your offenses are punishable by death so they must be very grievous. Instead of killing you, her friend advised that she should rather disown you.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by AgentGoat: 2:06pm On Nov 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see your mom disowning you, I see you relocating to an orphanage home.

This I have seen.

grin grin grin
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by SPAMBOX7: 2:25pm On Nov 10, 2022
Messi1:
If I was your mom I'd disown your disgusting lazy ass as well. You can't even type in one sentence why she wanna disown. You just want nairalanders to support you just like that lmfao
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by 7Randall: 2:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
Are your behaviour punishable to death?
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Nov 10, 2022
RebirthPhoenix:
Clearly you sef disown your english teacher, cry

But u sef check am,, to dey Mumu never tire you
grin This got me.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Ijb11: 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Really
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Nnamaka1: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2022
Klington:
"that i can't cook and that my behaviours are punishable with death."

This is very serious.

She didn't give us the full story. Maybe she is also sleeping around with married Men. And useless at home for her parents
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by meobizy(f): 7:01pm On Nov 10, 2022
Oh, this troll again.
Re: My Mother's Friend Advised My Mother To Disown Me by Bfly: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2022
If you can't cook and your behaviours are punishable by death and probably above 18 with no traces of change. Then, she gave a good advice.

Infact, the community should ban you to exile.

Learn to do basic things on your own and improve the quality of your life.

No one will keep anybody who is a pain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#DowenCollege: Bad Parenting Vs Bad School Training. Which Is To Blame? / When He Becomes Emotionally Unavailable / Advice Needed From Mothers And Doctors In The House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.