Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,275 members, 7,860,638 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' (49824 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by WelcomeToBiafra: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Chioma is not yet a wife but she's following Davido upandan like a chained goat. Since Davido has numerous baby mamas, why not allow other girls follow him to some places. Must you always show your face at every event?

Stay one place and look after your son, she can't. After exposing her breasts to Hórny of Ife in Osun, she still followed Davido to Ibadan. She should take 80% of the blame! Nonsense!

The police should release that innocent nanny and arrest chioma for total negligence. Rubbish! Chef Chi my foot!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
WibusJaga:

What if there was foul play by the nanny or some other domestic staff?
Let the police do their job, though they must maintain decorum. Even Davido & Chioma should not be exempted from investigation.

Anyway, sad reality is that nothing will bring the kid back to life.

Which foul play? Picking wey im use for rituals.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Msmither: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
Kemi should go and sidon jo, just making unnecessary noise just for her to be noticed. Na who dey listen to mad woman for Nigeria?

Is she wrong?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Spandau: 1:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

What stupid position was she occupying? She was only davidos call girl whom accidentally got pregnant and assumed in her little mind that she's already davidos wife. Her mother used kanyamatta and juju to block davidos eyes so that he won't remember his other kids and babymamas. Her desperation to be davidos wife that made her visit native doctors for love charms killed her only Son. Only God knows what they've cooked for poor Davido to it but it back fired.
Because of man and the quest to be his wife you lose your first Son, even prostitutes don't behave that way.

It's eat, not it. Ok? Kadoso Mutairu aka yamiriflathead aka seunmsg!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Pimine: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
grin grin alota people on here are ignorant
No cap.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Misterone: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
cool

Unfuntunately suspected murder case and other serious offenses the suspected criminals involved are chained from legs and hand to the ground in a German cell (no windows, concrete floor and wall)

Most murder suspect are suicidal, and many times it leaves murder case uncompleted and case file open forever, so it's standard practice you see Murder suspect on chains , even if they are on treatment in an hospital

Just pray you never get your liberty taken away from you, whether by a mental asylum, Police or prison

mumu! This is not a murder case. Mumu, it is a case of negligence of duty. Or does the CCTV footage show the nanny drowning or pushing the child into the pool? Mumu
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by irunoko(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Chioma is not yet a wife but she's following Davido upandan like a chained goat. Since Davido has numerous baby mamas, why not allow other girls follow him to some places. Must you always show your face at every event?

Stay one place and look after your son, she can't. After exposing her breasts to Hórny of Ife in Osun, she still followed Davido to Ibadan. She should take 80% of the blame! Nonsense!

The police should release that innocent nanny and arrest chioma for total negligence. Rubbish! Chef Chi my foot!
agreed chioma as well was negligent and irresponsible with ifeanyi and I don't support that but do you know whether it was davido that said chioma should be the one following him around to shows and events?

Let's be fair in our criticisms and give benefits of doubt
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
I feel for Davido and Chioma. Idk how they will ever get over this, especially Davido. It will be hard for me to look at him the same way, as I know that grief will always be with him. Such an awful thing for him to experience.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Successkay12(m): 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
ibechris:
This life is funny.

We have gotten to an age where parents now leave the care of their sons and daughters to the care of one nanny.

If na abroad,I bet u.

Chioma might be in prison.
Shut up and stop mentioning abroad as if u have been there to witness one before. The caregiver would be responsible for anything that happens to any child that they're paid to monitor or give care to

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

See eh. Try to avoid front page comments. You know people will see your rubbish. You actually dont have sense in anyway. Nothing reasonable can come out from you. From your bad tenses to wrong spellings to total backward thoughts, you shouldnt be commenting on frontpage. What you just said is total rubbish and in no way does it relate with the topic. Go and find something meaningful to do with your life guy

You spend your entire adult life antagonising someone like me that would feed your lazy self and your entire lineage without sweating my Mastercard

If you are an adult you just exhibited the first sign of life failure which is in ability to mind your own damn business
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by dominique(f): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
skentelelady:

Cant she say no If she said no,he wouldnt force her. If she made her point known, he would reason with her. The guy doesnt even respect her and she doesnt respect herself. The way he handles her in public is irritating please. She doesnt portray the trait of a decent girl.

Sadly she can't say no because he is her ticket to the luxury life she craves so badly. I don't even think she wants the fame, all she wants the soft life only a Davido can provide her. The way he was handling her boobs on the way to Ibadan hours before Ifeanyi's death was so disgusting to watch, even she was uncomfortable but had to play along and smile sheepishly while he fondles her on video which was posted to his millions of followers. This is the sad reality of a woman that does not have a say in her relationship, she has to accept whatever her man wants even if it is to the detriment of her child.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Misterone:
mumu! This is not a murder case. Mumu, it is a case of negligence of duty. Or does the CCTV footage show the nanny drowning or pushing the child into the pool? Mumu

Too many imbecillies on a single thread

Police arrested you, you dey file your own charge yourself

Dumbo should understand it's the IPO that would file the charges after investigation not social media clowns like you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Lashist(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

This is why someone like you can never make anything meaningful in life like Nairaland and it's not a curse

You spend your entire adult life antagonising someone like me that would feed your lazy self and your entire lineage without sweating my Mastercard

Who the fvck needs a fool to under my comment when there are people with wisdom liking it

If you are an adult you just exhibited the first sign of life failure which is in ability to mind your miserable life and business
See the small illiterate talking about antagonizing. You entire life is to find trouble. You created this new moniker with the sole aim to antagonize and find trouble. Thing is if you choose to troll, do so sensibly. You cant be commenting on frontpage and choose to say rubbish and think you won't be called out. Your commemt didnt make sense. You'd do yourself so much good to restrict your comments to any other pages aside frontpage so people dont have to read your brain pain comments. You keep showing people you are an illiterate and I'm telling you to stop that. BTW, If there is anyone here with nothing meaningful in life, its you. Your meaningless wretched life made you start creating different monikers daily to troll. the bragging about being rich no follow. You are wretched and broke. if you are sure if your status, drop your old monikers, I'm sure you must have begged for money here wella with other monikers. If you still think you have money, use it to help your life. Get yourself a good education
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Lashist(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=Ireportlive post=118251082][/quote]
Better dont add to your frustration o. Im not buhari or APC that made you this way cheesy. Ogun won't even answer idiots like you. Which one be olosho again cheesy. No wonder you support lagos agberos everytime. See the complete tout with phone that is claiming mastercard richard cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by shiwex: 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
Attention seeking woman
shut your mouth....she has a point.!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Lashist(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=Ireportlive post=118251226][/quote]
Lmao...tout, your words hold no value...if you get so much power, use it to bless your life first. Use it to get yourself some education cheesy. All these curses dont go nowhere. Stop deceiving your life. I won't join you to insult parents. Though im sure when they have birth to you, they thought something good will come out from you cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by slivertongue: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
shiwex:
shut your mouth....she has a point.!

Serious matters ain't for trivial fellows
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
dominique:

Sadly she can't say no because he is her ticket to the luxury life she craves so badly. I don't even think she wants the fame, all she wants the soft life only a Davido can provide her. The way he was handling her boobs on the way to Ibadan hours before Ifeanyi's death was so disgusting to watch, even she was uncomfortable but had to play along and smile sheepishly while he fondles her on video which was posted to his millions of followers. This is the sad reality of a woman that does not have a say in her relationship, she has to accept whatever her man wants even if it is to the detriment of her child.

FORGET THIS LUXURY LIFE.

THEY HAVE BEEN DATING SINCE UNIVERSITY DAYS, EVEN BEFORE DAVIDO FAME.

CHIOMA HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS JOINED THEM.

https://allnaijaentertainment.com/chioma-avril-rowland-complete-biography-of-davidos-girlfriend-chioma-assurance/

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Shokoloko(f): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
helpee:
Like leaving open pools without child guard at home while raising a toddler? Which part of canada are you? Both the nanny and Davido will be charged by now

Orleans, Ontario, Canada. Would you like a street name? I am assuming you also reside in Canada as well - you see the number of homes that have a pool in the yard without child guard? Its very common.
Simply put - the nanny is the child guard.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ollydee: 3:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

God bless you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Abagworo(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

You are not far from being a murderer.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Shokoloko(f): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Lashist(m): 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=Ireportlive post=118251413][/quote]
Begged that what. I dont insult people here. But its not you that will correct anyone. You have claimed rich. How many rich men come online to troll and say rubbish. Come out with your real monikers while saying rubbish. If you like buy 100 alligators, its for yourself. Rich man that want to do ritual for an unknown person that did him nothing. I told you that you are an illiterate. Better go to school to help your life cheesy if you keep saying rubbish of FP and i come online and see it, I'd correct you to help you. Dont get too emotional
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Shokoloko(f): 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
dominique:

Well spoken. Chioma cannot refuse. Davido says "jump", and she asks "how high"?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 3:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

Begged that what. I dont insult people here. But its not you that will correct anyone. You have claimed rich. How many rich men come online to troll and say rubbish. Come out with your real monikers while saying rubbish. If you like buy 100 alligators, its for yourself. Rich man that want to do ritual for an unknown person that did him nothing. I told you that you are an illiterate. Better go to school to help your life cheesy

Don't worry, you will come here to beg

I have seen this play out many times here..
just chill out let things take effect

I swear with my life, till you die you would never constitute nuisance again online
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Paracetamol01: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:

I think this comment need to be retweeted on various social media platforms
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by PoliciaNLand: 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

This is why someone like you can never make anything meaningful in life like Nairaland and it's not a curse

Who the fvck needs a fool to under my comment when there are people with wisdom liking it

If you are an adult you just exhibited the first sign of life failure which is in ability to mind your miserable life and business
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ngadaAwo: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

Don't worry, you will come here to beg

I have seen this play out many times here..
just chill out let things take effect

I swear with my life, till you die you would never constitute nuisance again online
shatap what do you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering / Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.