Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' (49827 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

Stop editing my comment
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Lashist(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

Don't worry, you will come here to beg

I have seen this play out many times here..
just chill out let things take effect

I swear with my life, till you die you would never constitute nuisance again online
Omo make this threat with your main moniker cheesy im using my main moniker to talk to you...drop troll account and make this with your main moniker. If you want a location, I'd give you one so you can carry out your threat. With your riches, if you survive it, you try cheesy. Stop claiming voodoo chief ontop nairaland. You are no god. You want to cause trouble here and insult igbos everytime because of Peter Obi but dont want to be called when you say rubbish. Use your spiritual powers to help your life first
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ngadaAwo: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
thunder fire Tinubu - Ireportlive Moh247
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ngadaAwo: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source
If this report is true, then the maltreatment on the nanny is bad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ngadaAwo: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
Tinubu is a criminal
he'll never rule this country
Kiss the truth
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ngadaAwo: 3:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

Too many imbecillies on a single thread

Police arrested you, you dey file your own charge yourself

Dumbo should understand it's the IPO that would file the charges after investigation not social media clowns like you
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by BABANGBALI: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Msmither:

Is she wrong?
did you see any evidence to she used to back up her claims? Or you just believe whatever you read without any evidence? The Nigeria police can pick her up for this.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by MarieSucre(f): 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
ibechris:
This life is funny.

We have gotten to an age where parents now leave the care of their sons and daughters to the care of one nanny.

If na abroad,I bet u.

Chioma might be in prison.

Why do you say Chioma and not Chioma and Davido? Not that I want any of them to go to prison because mistakes happen and this must be a sad time for them anyway.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SlurUsername1: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
FireUpNow:
Chioma Roland lacks the know how of caring for a child. Her stupidity led to the death of her son and Davido hasn't realize this. Chioma is old enough to care for a child as a mother. By the time another woman drops a son for Davido her eyes will be opened. Opening legs for a man to enter your middle is beyond sex, what comes out of it is children and you as a mother who has the power of fertility, must care for your child. Parenting is not to be relegated to the background for nanny and other domestic staff. They are just suffering the nanny over nothing her fault.

Davido already has a Son from his 4th baby mama based in the UK.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Greattha: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
To those justifying the inhumane treatment of that nanny, "another man head na firewood" I hope y'all will be this knowledgeable if it touches you?

She's not guilty until proven otherwise! You're comparing this with Germany and so on...are the authorities of those countries as unprofessional/crass as those in Naija?

Wish others as you.would want.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SlurUsername1: 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Spandau:

It's eat, not it. Ok? Kadoso Mutairu aka yamiriflathead aka seunmsg!

Thanks sweetheart grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SlurUsername1: 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2022
irunoko:
agreed chioma as well was negligent and irresponsible with ifeanyi and I don't support that but do you know whether it was davido that said chioma should be the one following him around to shows and events?

Let's be fair in our criticisms and give benefits of doubt

Let her still follow davido everywhere as she doesn't have sense.
Women in polygamous settings should learn to remain low-key and stop exposing themselves and their kids to danger
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Spandau: 4:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

Women in polygamous settings should learn to remain low-key and stop exposing themselves and their kids to danger

Kadoso Mutairu!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Msmither: 4:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
did you see any evidence to she used to back up her claims? Or you just believe whatever you read without any evidence? The Nigeria police can pick her up for this.

Oh really, like the police will smile and let you use your camera in there station?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SlurUsername1: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
dominique:

Sadly she can't say no because he is her ticket to the luxury life she craves so badly. I don't even think she wants the fame, all she wants the soft life only a Davido can provide her. The way he was handling her boobs on the way to Ibadan hours before Ifeanyi's death was so disgusting to watch, even she was uncomfortable but had to play along and smile sheepishly while he fondles her on video which was posted to his millions of followers. This is the sad reality of a woman that does not have a say in her relationship, she has to accept whatever her man wants even if it is to the detriment of her child.

Nonesense talk!
She isn't a victim here, she's a full grown adult capable of independent thought process. She enjoys the attention from Davido and his fans as his first lady. She has a say, she just doesn't have sense

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by irunoko(m): 4:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

ok so if Davido requested that chioma should follow her she should have said no? When she knows she's also in competition with other baby mamas.she knows Davido has plenty of options so she has to continually be in his good books so she can receive favours from him
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ezini(f): 4:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Why are we like this oo Nigerians , so much hate for whom God has blessed, Davido choose her over others,.

uote author=Zonefree post=118227162]Chioma is not yet a wife but she's following Davido upandan like a chained goat. Since Davido has numerous baby mamas, why not allow other girls follow him to some places. Must you always show your face at every event?

Stay one place and look after your son, she can't. After exposing her breasts to Hórny of Ife in Osun, she still followed Davido to Ibadan. She should take 80% of the blame! Nonsense!

The police should release that innocent nanny and arrest chioma for total negligence. Rubbish! Chef Chi my foot! [/quote]
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SlurUsername1: 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
irunoko:
ok so if Davido requested that chioma should follow her she should have said no? When she knows she's also in competition with other baby mamas.she knows Davido has plenty of options so she has to continually be in his good books so she can receive favours from him

She has lost her only Son now because she doesn't want to lose davido to his other baby mamas that are in competition with her. The kids of the other babymamas she's competing with are still alive, her own child is dead because she sacrificed his life on the altars of pleasing Davido.
I thought women have MANIPULATIVE tendencies? She suddenly lost the ability to manipulate davido into letting her care for their SON, good for her
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ezini(f): 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
Whatever the case maybe, the Nanny had no cogent reason to allow the toddler wander off her grip, for truth sake, that is the only reason she is living in Davidos house

color=#006600][/color]
adecz:

Only chained❓

She lucky day dem never begin
torture her..

Me I believe say the nanny and
chef abandoned the boy to have
secs and the boy drifted off to go
and practice what his father had been
teaching him a few day earlier..

When they had satisfied their lust,
their senses came back & the boy was
no where to be found☹️☹️☹️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by maasoap(m): 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Minjim:

This can't a murder case. It's manslaughter

Doesn't even qualified as manslaughter at all. It is Negligence
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by BABANGBALI: 5:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Msmither:

Oh really, like the police will smile and let you use your camera in there station?
without evidence, all she said were mere speculations and she can be arrested and prosecuted for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ezini(f): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Gush the hate is much, people please mind what you say to bereaved parents, they might be reading ir will read it after,
Btw How did Chioma kill her son , isn't she entitled to a social life as a mother, must she go with her toddler to a night party,. Did caregiver job start with Davido and Chioma, Is the word Nanny a yoruba language, are we really expecting the Nanny to go off the hook easily? Considering the crime and unfortunately for her, who she is up against, why are we calling her innocent? Is that the life lost doesn't matter or because its about Chioma and Davido

[color=#006600][/color]
Yamiriflathead:

Ma niqqa grin

She go rest now as She done kill her Son over contest for Prick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Owaincouncil: 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ahhhh.Davido tie Bae. Aunty kemi has put mouth for your matter
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Cde1: 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Mind your business this woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ezini(f): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eeh. Are you for real? Its her fault you say? Can you really sound this way if the child involved is yours?

When Davido separated from Chioma few years back , was Chioma lacking in her responsibility? I don't know Chioma and Davido by no means but i tell you apart from not safe guarding the pool, they cant be blamed, don't forget they are paying a grown adult to look after their child any night they wont be available,

[color=#006600][/color]
FireUpNow:
Chioma Roland lacks the know how of caring for a child. Her stupidity led to the death of her son and Davido hasn't realize this. Chioma is old enough to care for a child as a mother. By the time another woman drops a son for Davido her eyes will be opened. Opening legs for a man to enter your middle is beyond sex, what comes out of it is children and you as a mother who has the power of fertility, must care for your child. Parenting is not to be relegated to the background for nanny and other domestic staff. They are just suffering the nanny over nothing her fault.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SlurUsername1: 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

This one is an iliterate bastard who gets involved in women's gossip..

Useless homosexual idiot

Mynd44 lalsticlala seun OAM4J Rule 2
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SugarGirl44(f): 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

ALL THE PEOPLE THAT LIKED YOUR COMMENT ARE UPSTARTS.

A COUNTRY WITH NO RIGHT THINKING PERSON WILL ALWAYS BE A SHIT HOLE, EVEN IF GOD BLESS THE LAND WITH MILK AND HONEY.

EVERYTHING YOU WROTE STINKS OF HATE AND ENVY.

CHIOMA IS THE ONLY GIRL THAT DAVIDO PARENTS AND FAMILY VISITED FOR INTRODUCTION.

IT IS STILL THE CHIOMA, THAT HE SANG ASSURANCE AND BOUGHT ENGAGEMENT RING.

IT IS STILL THE CHIOMA HE IS TALKING ABOUT MARRYING NEXT YEAR.

IT IS STILL THE SAME CHIOMA THAT LIVES IN HIS HOUSE.

TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THE PICTURE, DAVIDO AND CHIOMA RESEMBLE, AS MOST SOUL MATE USUALLY DO. I.E. CHURCHIL AND ROSY.
NO AMOUNT OF ENVY, HATE TRIBALISM AND JEALOUSY CAN SET THOSE TWO APART.
LET THAT SINK INTO YOUR HEAD.
I.E. NANNY EARNED HERSELF SOME TIME IN PRISON, NEXTTIME, SHE WILL NOT SACRIFICE THE CHILD OF HER EMPLOYER. iF iFEANYI WAS HER SON, SHE WONT LEAVE HIM TO GO AND DRINK STINKING SWIMMING POOL WATER.

Fool...why are you screaming?
I’m sure you’re one of those airheaded ibo girls with a brain the size of a peanut.
She now looks like davido?
So is that now an achievement? Hehehe...
You people’s only aim in life is to kuku marry a Yoruba man, so I’m not surprised.
I know your type well.
Now that she used her negligence to kill the boy, remember that davido still has 3/4 other kids, she’s the loser.
Yal should keep giving her silly advice ok?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SugarGirl44(f): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

She has lost her only Son now because she doesn't want to lose davido to his other baby mamas that are in competition with her. The kids of the other babymamas she's competing with are still alive, her own child is dead because she sacrificed his life on the altars of pleasing Davido.
I thought women have MANIPULATIVE tendencies? She suddenly lost the ability to manipulate davido into letting her care for their SON, good for her

The other option is to take both the baby and the nanny along to wherever she was going to, but I guess she didn’t want no baby disturbing her while she bleeps davido.
Very stupid girl.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
dominique:

Sadly she can't say no because he is her ticket to the luxury life she craves so badly. I don't even think she wants the fame, all she wants the soft life only a Davido can provide her. The way he was handling her boobs on the way to Ibadan hours before Ifeanyi's death was so disgusting to watch, even she was uncomfortable but had to play along and smile sheepishly while he fondles her on video which was posted to his millions of followers. This is the sad reality of a woman that does not have a say in her relationship, she has to accept whatever her man wants even if it is to the detriment of her child.
I think she has low self esteem. A woman that doesnt have anything to show for her own life except being attached to a celebrity like Davido. I look at people who say she is decent and has class. I dont see such. She dresses to arose the guy. A girl that does that wont last. I really pity her. I hope he wont compensate her and leave.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
FireUpNow:

I also pity her even though I don't know her on one on one basis. Sorry to say that Chioma is a very naive girl as she doesn't know what African marriage and family is. I pray that God almighty give her another boy even Davido already has one in London.
That girl isnt t naive. Quiet girls are more dangerous abeg. Dont trust them.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SugarGirl44(f): 5:21pm On Nov 09, 2022
MarieSucre:

Why do you say Chioma and not Chioma and Davido? Not that I want any of them to go to prison because mistakes happen and this must be a sad time for them anyway.

She’s the mother and since she has no life ambition, her only job was to take care of that poor child, but that was even too much for her to do.
Davido works his ass out to provide for her and the child, the least she can do is care for HER own son, and not neglect him with a nanny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hushpuppi Flaunts His Purchases At A Gucci Store In Dubai On Social Media / 2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.