Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,448 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' (49822 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Fool...why are you screaming?
I’m sure you’re one of those airheaded ibo girls with a brain the size of a peanut.
She now looks like davido?
So is that now an achievement? Hehehe...
You people’s only aim in life is to kuku marry a Yoruba man, so I’m not surprised.
I know your type well.
Now that she used her negligence to kill the boy, remember that davido still has 3/4 other kids, she’s the loser.
Yal should keep giving her silly advice ok?

I'm sure, u are one of those afonja men, faking pussyy on nairaland

Idiat!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shokoloko:

Well spoken. Chioma cannot refuse. Davido says "jump", and she asks "how high"?

That's a lie abeg
That girls is very cunning. She wants to follow him everywhere so he wont meet new girls. She knows what shes doing. I watched her sister blaming God for the loss. It seems the family had seen a fortune in that boy. Now they said she is in his father's house mourning. What happens to her parents place? She is looking for pity from his family or what?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
skentelelady:

That's a lie abeg
That girls is very cunning. She wants to follow him everywhere so he wont meet new girls. She knows what shes doing. I watched her sister blaming God for the loss. It seems the family had seen a fortune in that boy. Now they said she is in his father's house mourning. What happens to her parents place? She is looking for pity from his family or what?

I HOPE YOU KNOW DAVIDO FATHER IS HALF IGBO?

I DOUBT MONEY HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS, AS MANY YORUBA MEN HAVE A PREFERNCE FOR IGBO WOMEN.

I SEE YORUBA MEN MARRIED TO IGBO WOMEN ALL THE TIME. IT HAS BECOME COMMON PLACE.

THE LAST I CHECKED, IT IS THE MEN THAT SELECT THE WOMAN OF THIER CHOICE, NOT THE OTHER WAY ROUND.

DAVIDO KEEPS GOING BACK TO CHIOMA FOR THE LAST 15 YEARS.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Shokoloko(f): 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
skentelelady:

That's a lie abeg

She deserves pity. Why will his family not pity her. She just lost a child. Are you telling me that you have no pity to offer someone who LOST THEIR ONLY CHILD. I'm shocked.

Have you ever loved a person before? I like to follow my spouse everywhere. My spouse likes to follow me everywhere. WE DO NOT WANT EACH OTHER TO MEET NEW PERSONS. And yes, we know what we are doing and we like it.

Nothing wrong with her choosing any place to mourn. There is no special place to do mourn.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 5:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Y DOES HE NOT GO BACK TO THE OTHER BABY MAMA?

I TELL U NOW, THEY WILL HAVE ANOTHER CHILD AND NONE OF U WILL BE ALLOWED TO SEE.

U PEOPLE ARE SO EVIL MINDED, IT IS SCARY.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by cedricksly: 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Chioma is not yet a wife but she's following Davido upandan like a chained goat. Since Davido has numerous baby mamas, why not allow other girls follow him to some places. Must you always show your face at every event?

Stay one place and look after your son, she can't. After exposing her breasts to Hórny of Ife in Osun, she still followed Davido to Ibadan. She should take 80% of the blame! Nonsense!

The police should release that innocent nanny and arrest chioma for total negligence. Rubbish! Chef Chi my foot!
the fact that you have 400+ likes for this your comment make me really know how useless and senseless majority of Nigerians are... I have no issue with your comment except the first paragraph... Even if a man has 60 girlfriend or baby mamas, you decide which one you still attracted to or still love and trust enough to be in your space... So na the lowkey olosho baby mama or the other when dey date somebody else u want make him allow enter his space abi A guy can't be this stupid in reasoning, only a lady can get this jealous and emotional, and it radiates in your comment....

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by dominique(f): 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

FORGET THIS LUXURY LIFE.

THEY HAVE BEEN DATING SINCE UNIVERSITY DAYS, EVEN BEFORE DAVIDO FAME.

CHIOMA HAS BEEN THERE BEFORE ALL THE OTHER GIRLS JOINED THEM.

https://allnaijaentertainment.com/chioma-avril-rowland-complete-biography-of-davidos-girlfriend-chioma-assurance/

Good thing you said before Davido had fame. Davido had always had money before the fame. He dragged her into this celebrity lifestyle and it is evident that she's a private person in the brief period they were apart. She was very private and was hardly apart from her son. If only she knew what fate had in store for her she would never had agreed to return to that demonic Davido.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by cedricksly: 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shokoloko:

Not true. Here in Canada, if you leave your kid in the hands of a babysitter or respite worker (who is over 16) and something negative happens to the child, you will not be accused of anything. You were not present - how then is it your fault?

The nanny is totally to blame. There are procedures to taking personal phone calls or going for personal events while at work.
madam please leave that one to be Assuming nonsense.. Na u no go abroad na u dey k ow wetin dey happen for abroad... Please enlighten her more by telling her how much a baby sitter /nanny/care giver earn per hour in Canada... They just come online to spew nonsense when they do not know shit..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 5:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
dominique:

Good thing you said before Davido had fame. Davido had always had money before the fame. He dragged her into this celebrity lifestyle and it is evident that she's a private person in the brief period they were apart. She was very private and was hardly apart from her son. If only she knew what fate had in store for her she would never had agreed to return to that demonic Davido.

ALOT OF PEOPLE FAIL TO KNOW DAVIDO FATHER IS HALF IGBO.

LIKE I SAID, YORUBA MEN SEEM TO LIKE OUR WOMEN AND IT IS VERY OLD AND GOES WAY BACK BEFORE ANYTHING MONEY.

SO, IT CANNOT JUST BE MONEY.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by FireUpNow(m): 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
skentelelady:

That girl isnt t naive. Quiet girls are more dangerous abeg. Dont trust them.
I know how dangerous quiet girls are.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Aguiyimba(m): 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
adecz:

Only chained❓

She lucky day dem never begin
torture her..

Me I believe say the nanny and
chef abandoned the boy to have
secs and the boy drifted off to go
and practice what his father had been
teaching him a few day earlier..

When they had satisfied their lust,
their senses came back & the boy was
no where to be found☹️☹️☹️

Watch your mouth comrade
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by irunoko(m): 5:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

She has lost her only Son now because she doesn't want to lose davido to his other baby mamas that are in competition with her. The kids of the other babymamas she's competing with are still alive, her own child is dead because she sacrificed his life on the altars of pleasing Davido.
I thought women have MANIPULATIVE tendencies? She suddenly lost the ability to manipulate davido into letting her care for their SON, good for her
if she had said no she wants to stay back and care for her son and that gist manage to get to social media,you guys will tag her as proud and arrogant, not submissive, she's not supportive,who does she think she is.is she the only baby mama etc.

Are you guys not insatiable like this? Do you think if she said no to his offer to always be with him other baby mamas Will not jump at the offer? Let's give this babe some credit.i might not like her raunchy dress sense but she still carries ifeanyi around if she has to follow him and it's not like she can be with the child 24/7

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by AfonjaPriest: 5:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source

If this is true, something urgently must be done before she is eventually tortured to death. Please, the zombie living a swell life in Aso Rock should make haste and leave because President Peter Obi is about making a grand entrance. I hope my plea would not shock the dullard. You are welcome sir, President Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

Omo make this threat with your main moniker cheesy im using my main moniker to talk to you...drop troll account and make this with your main moniker. If you want a location, I'd give you one so you can carry out your threat. With your riches, if you survive it, you try cheesy. Stop claiming voodoo chief ontop nairaland. You are no god. You want to cause trouble here and insult igbos everytime because of Peter Obi but dont want to be called when you say rubbish. Use your spiritual powers to help your life first

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

Lmao...tout, your words hold no value...if you get so much power, use it to bless your life first. Use it to get yourself some education cheesy. All these curses dont go nowhere. Stop deceiving your life. I won't join you to insult parents. Though im sure when they have birth to you, they thought something good will come out from you cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

See eh. Try to avoid front page comments. You know people will see your rubbish. You actually dont have sense in anyway. Nothing reasonable can come out from you. From your bad tenses to wrong spellings to total backward thoughts, you shouldnt be commenting on frontpage. What you just said is total rubbish and in no way does it relate with the topic. Go and find something meaningful to do with your life guy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Lashist(m): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

So you can call mods like this cheesy grin. You will insult people, threaten them and still run to call mods cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Ireportlive: 6:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lashist:

So you can call mods like this cheesy grin. You will insult people, threaten them and still run to call mods cheesy

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ngadaAwo: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:

shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Minjim: 6:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
maasoap:

Doesn't even qualified as manslaughter at all. It is Negligence

Their negligence led to his death. He's a minor in their care.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by SweetSauce(f): 6:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Zonefree:
Chioma is not yet a wife but she's following Davido upandan like a chained goat. Since Davido has numerous baby mamas, why not allow other girls follow him to some places. Must you always show your face at every event?

Stay one place and look after your son, she can't. After exposing her breasts to Hórny of Ife in Osun, she still followed Davido to Ibadan. She should take 80% of the blame! Nonsense!

The police should release that innocent nanny and arrest chioma for total negligence. Rubbish! Chef Chi my foot!
Cry cry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by wumi2017(f): 7:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
Skoin skoin woman grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by helpee(m): 7:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shokoloko:

Orleans, Ontario, Canada. Would you like a street name? I am assuming you also reside in Canada as well - you see the number of homes that have a pool in the yard without child guard? Its very common.
Simply put - the nanny is the child guard.
https://contelawyers.ca/pool-know-rules-swimming-pool-safety-liability/

Simple Google search will tell you that in canada...the home owner will be held liable. Check the link above.
You may also check the below for quebec

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/pool-safety-quebec-rules-1.6034707
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Lovelylife24: 7:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Realestatevixen:

Honestly it beats me. I was telling a colleague just few days ago that, do you think all we mothers don't like going out and enjoying ourselves? Sometimes, you will have to make huge sacrifices for the children's sake. Responsible parenting is no joke!
Exactly and the type of lifestyle Davido lives and crowd he hangs around, how on earth was she comfortable leaving her 3 year old around them? It’s not even her or his family. I pity her because moms need breaks for sure but with all the money they have, they should of simply brought the nanny along with Ify. Get them their separate hotel room and having rest of mind your young child is close by.

Parents stop leaving your kids with any and everybody!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Msmither: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
BABANGBALI:
without evidence, all she said were mere speculations and she can be arrested and prosecuted for it.

The lady in custody has families right? And they could see the physical and emotional damage the police has done to her. They are witness and that is admissible in the court of law.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Shokoloko(f): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
helpee:

https://contelawyers.ca/pool-know-rules-swimming-pool-safety-liability/

Simple Google search will tell you that in canada...the home owner will be held liable. Check the link above.
You may also check the below for quebec

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/pool-safety-quebec-rules-1.6034707

Thank you for sharing. I have modified my initial comment.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by BABANGBALI: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
Msmither:

The lady in custody has families right? And they could see the physical and emotional damage the police has done to her. They are witness and that is admissible in the court of law.
let them produce the evidence to members of the public now, without that, everything na just speculations.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by baby124: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
dominique:

Sadly she can't say no because he is her ticket to the luxury life she craves so badly. I don't even think she wants the fame, all she wants the soft life only a Davido can provide her. The way he was handling her boobs on the way to Ibadan hours before Ifeanyi's death was so disgusting to watch, even she was uncomfortable but had to play along and smile sheepishly while he fondles her on video which was posted to his millions of followers. This is the sad reality of a woman that does not have a say in her relationship, she has to accept whatever her man wants even if it is to the detriment of her child.
He did this again!? The last time he did this, people were outraged. Shortly after he dumped her! This guy has no regard for Chioma. Well, best she reevaluate her life now that Ifeanyi is no more. She needs to now think clearly! But will she? Of course not. Really pathetic.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 8:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shokoloko:

She deserves pity. Why will his family not pity her. She just lost a child. Are you telling me that you have no pity to offer someone who LOST THEIR ONLY CHILD. I'm shocked.

Have you ever loved a person before? I like to follow my spouse everywhere. My spouse likes to follow me everywhere. WE DO NOT WANT EACH OTHER TO MEET NEW PERSONS. And yes, we know what we are doing and we like it.

Nothing wrong with her choosing any place to mourn. There is no special place to do mourn.

Please dont get me wrong. Are they married that she moved to his father house to mourn? Why not go back home and let them.come and visit her? She had no respect for herself and her family.

Then you said your spouse not your boyfriend. There is difference between the 2. You cant be following a. Boyfriend around when you have no tangible thing attached to your life.

Let's stop twisting this

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Shokoloko(f): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
skentelelady:

Please dont get me wrong. Are they married that she moved to his father house to mourn? Why not go back home and let them.come and visit her? She had no respect for herself and her family.

Then you said your spouse not your boyfriend. There is difference between the 2. You cant be following a. Boyfriend around when you have no tangible thing attached to your life.

Let's stop twisting this
Agreed.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
baby124:

He did this again!? The last time he did this, people were outraged. Shortly after he dumped her! This guy has no regard for Chioma. Well, best she reevaluate her life now that Ifeanyi is no more. She needs to now think clearly! But will she? Of course not. Really pathetic.

She has no regards for herself. Is he the one forcing to wear those bo3bs revealing wears? He will treat her the way she presents herself. If she were to be a decent girl, he would know and treat her that way.

Let her respect herself first. She thinks flaunting her a33 and bo3bs would always keep the guy to her alone but guys that will do, will still do

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2face Gives Blackface A Shout Out As He Bumps Into His Old Song / Gbemi Reacts To Mompha Arrest Over Internet Fraud And Money Laundering / Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.