Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,742 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' (49828 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / The Swedish Prison Where A$AP Rocky Is Detained In Inhumane Condition(Pics) / Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Davido For N57million Child Support For His Alleged Chil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:

This one is an iliterate bastard who gets involved in women's gossip..

Useless homosexual idiot
Calm down! Pet! grin You have not made any point,

I don't agree that Chioma shouldn't follow her partner about, if she is invited to follow she should go
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
The way you are just attacking Kemi for speaking out as if she stole your fish,

Other people cannot do a damm thing! And if they harm her for speaking out, that confirms the abuse of human right she is talking about

TELL US, WHY KEMI WENT TO JAIL FOR 1 YEAR?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by FireUpNow(m): 12:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
skentelelady:

There is another son. Dawson by Larissa London which Davido accepted in August. This is one of the reason Ifeanyi's death will pain Chioma more becasue she doesnt have the heir to davido's fortune again even if she has another child, boy or girl
Just look at that. Chioma doesn't know that African men especially Nigerians value male child so much. Chioma was careless and very negligent in looking after the late Ifeanyi Adeleke. It is a big worry for Chioma, I feel for her

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Advancedman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
chukskafor:
[color=#006600][/color]
davido should be blamed with all your money he cannot put a good CCTV with a good controlled room were a well paid person sit all day watch's what goes on in the house just like home alone we to the copy the white and we go copy some live some when small pikin get money all e senses go lot make dem free the girl this thing is beyond the eye e don happen and if she is innocent the God of the poor will fight for her

He is a wretched being.
Big boy fake big life yet no sense of value.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
Calm down! Pet! grin You have not made any point,

I don't agree that Chioma shouldn't follow her partner about, if she is invited to follow she should go

KEMI IS A BITTER HAGGARD WITCH.

SHE ENJOYS TO AFFLICT PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HER.

THE DAY SHE TURNS HER VERNOM ON YOU, THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH, AS WITH MOST SELFISH PEOPLE.

NOW SHE DEY ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE, E DEY SWEET YOU.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 1:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
FireUpNow:

Just look at that. Chioma doesn't know that African men especially Nigerians value male child so much. Chioma was careless and very negligent in looking after the late Ifeanyi Adeleke. It is I'll be worry for Chioma, I feel for her
So painful. This same Kemi said few days ago that Chioma did 3 abortions because they were girls before she got a boy.

Her sister was questioning and accusing God in a Video why He allowed the boy to die. The boy meant a lot to Chroma family. I pity them sha

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by RPG2020(m): 1:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
slivertongue:
Attention seeking woman

This country can't never move forward with people like you angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Bryan88(m): 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Mumu who told you he is Yoruba
na so ur head go take go for wetin no concern u...akwuya.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Bryan88(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
fooool! Always playing a tribal card.
ezi ofia
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by kingthreat(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

LOL,

IF PERSON TALK TRUE, U CALL IT PASSIONATE AND RESULT TO PERSONAL ATTACKS.

ALL OF US CANNOT BE WITCHES THAT HATE TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE DOING WELL OR BETTER THAN US.

Nah, it's the whole thing that they resemble each other and are meant for each other that made me wonder.
Well the tragedy will kind of bond them stronger though
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by meobizy(f): 1:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Though she isn’t a reliable source, I know what our animals in uniform are capable of.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 1:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
kingthreat:

Nah, it's the whole thing that they resemble each other and are meant for each other that made me wonder.
Well the tragedy will kind of bond them stronger though

SOUL MATES ALWAYS LOOK ALIKE.

THEIR IS NO WAY, YOU WILL LOOK AT HER AND NOT SEE YOU.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

YEAH! THEY SHOULD RELEASE HER BECAUSE IT IS NIGERIA, AND SUPPOSE TO BE A LAWLESS JUNGLE.

IF IT HAPPENED N AMERICA OR ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY, U WILL SAY THE MINDER IS TO BLAME AND DESERVE PRISON BUT NIGERIA DONT DESERVE SUCH LEVEL OF ACCOUNTABILITY ABI?
They shouldn't release her, but by law if they cannot charge her for anything she should be released on bail pending investigations.

If it happened in America or civilised country as you call it, everyone will be accountable including the child's parent.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by crestedaguiyi: 1:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

What stupid position was she occupying? She was only davidos call girl whom accidentally got pregnant and assumed in her little mind that she's already davidos wife. Her mother used kanyamatta and juju to block davidos eyes so that he won't remember his other kids and babymamas. Her desperation to be davidos wife that made her visit native doctors for love charms killed her only Son. Only God knows what they've cooked for poor Davido to it but it back fired.
Because of man and the quest to be his wife you lose your first Son, even prostitutes don't behave that way.

you need help from subtle insanity

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
They shouldn't release her, but by law if they cannot charge her for anything she should be released on bail pending investigations.

If it happened in America or civilised country as you call it, everyone will be accountable including the child's parent.

DID U THINK IFEANYI WILL DIE AND NOBODY WILL GO TO PRISON, EVEN IF DEM NO KILL PERSON?

ALL THE PEOPLE IN THAT HOUSE, GETTING PAID TO LOOK AFTER HIM.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ogwumgbe: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2022
skentelelady:

Cant she say no If she said no,he wouldnt force her. If she made her point known, he would reason with her. The guy doesnt even respect her and she doesnt respect herself. The way he handles her in public is irritating please. She doesnt portray the trait of a decent girl.

The guy licking her neck and shoulder in public? The guy can't do without the girl, that's the fact. He's intoxicated with the girl, that's why he couldn't have rest when they were separated
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

KEMI IS A BITTER HAGGARD WITCH.

SHE ENJOYS TO AFFLICT PEOPLE THAT HAVE DONE NOTHING TO HER.

THE DAY SHE TURNS HER VERNOM ON YOU, THAT IS WHEN YOU WILL SEE THE TRUTH, AS WITH MOST SELFISH PEOPLE.

NOW SHE DEY ATTACK OTHER PEOPLE, E DEY SWEET YOU.
You hate this Kemi woman so much don't you? tongue Don't get a heart attack hating her for speaking out, she doesn't even care you hate her. So chill!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Sleekfingers: 1:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
oyeb15:
Hmmm. God would fight for d nanny. Make she no collect any blood money as compensation. She should just walk away after.

That's if she is innocent....

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by hammerT: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
You hate this Kemi woman so much don't you? tongue Don't get a heart attack hating her for speaking out, she doesn't even care you hate her. So chill!

ALL I CAN SAY IS, DAVIDO IS A VERY GOOD MAN.

I MAY NOT BE SO KIND OR RESTRAINED, UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

AT LEAST 3 HEADS WILL FOLLOW IFEANYI. KEMI HEAD...

THEN WE WILL SEE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND WHO IS TALKING AFTER.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

DID U THINK IFEANYI WILL DIE AND NOBODY WILL GO TO PRISON, EVEN IF DEM NO KILL PERSON?

ALL THE PEOPLE IN THAT HOUSE, GETTING PAID TO LOOK AFTER HIM.
That was the point i made earlier about influenced justice, In Naigeria yes, people will go to prison even if they are not guilty because their case is between a wealthy Naigerian, that is not justice.

So what they are getting paid, that doesn't make them murderers, they can be charged for negligence but not murder, unlicensed drunk drivers kill people daily in Naigeria and gets away with it.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by skentelelady(f): 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
ogwumgbe:

The guy licking her neck and shoulder in public? The guy can't do without the girl, that's the fact. He's intoxicated with the girl, that's why he couldn't have rest when they were separated
Is that the way to show love? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by LOVEGINO(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
OLAADEGBU:

Source
I never see confuse woman like dis
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by FireUpNow(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
skentelelady:
So painful. This same Kemi said few days ago that Chioma did 3 abortions because they were girls before she got a boy.

Her sister was questioning and accusing God in a Video why He allowed the boy to die. The boy meant a lot to Chroma family. I pity them sha
I also pity her even though I don't know her on one on one basis. Sorry to say that Chioma is a very naive girl as she doesn't know what African marriage and family is. I pray that God almighty give her another boy even Davido already has one in London.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by kingthreat(m): 1:25pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

SOUL MATES ALWAYS LOOK ALIKE.

THEIR IS NO WAY, YOU WILL LOOK AT HER AND NOT SEE YOU.

Not all the time man. Obasanjo looks like none of his wives.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Pimine: 1:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
ibechris:
This life is funny.

We have gotten to an age where parents now leave the care of their sons and daughters to the care of one nanny.

If na abroad,I bet u.

Chioma might be in prison.
Lol. And 46 uniformed and deluded people liked your comment? Chai grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
No one says Davido is a bad man

What da fork are you gonna do?

And you claimed Davido is a good man? Why would 3 heads follow? undecided You seem to know too much about this death, Are you planning to murder someone or Kemi? I am guessing you will leave forever. undecided

Becareful with your comments. If you have informations about this case contact your local police.
hammerT:

ALL I CAN SAY IS, DAVIDO IS A VERY GOOD MAN.

I MAY NOT BE SO KIND OR RESTRAINED, UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.

AT LEAST 3 HEADS WILL FOLLOW IFEANYI. KEMI HEAD...

THEN WE WILL SEE, WHAT WILL HAPPEN AND WHO IS TALKING AFTER.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by slivertongue: 1:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
pinkgoodies:

Leave d messenger and do justice to the message. D police do dat alot. Torture people because they are poor or have to please d rich who send dem.

She can reach them instead of all the media drama which she likes. The family lost a Tod and calling them out in the media cud worsen things for the nanny. The Rich can be mean if they set out to. The nanny has a life to live exposing her cud affect her in the future.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
hammerT:

TELL US, WHY KEMI WENT TO JAIL FOR 1 YEAR?
I don't know and i don't care! Did you know that a lot of journalists has been jailed wrongly or killed for speaking out the truth? Journalists especially in Naigeria are been intimidated by trying to shut them up by wealthy corrupt politicians, I can give you hundreds of examples
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by ashad9011617135(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
ask original usa phone number for your website;app;account verification.

Ask paid vpn; datingsite; idcardssn etc.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pimine:

Lol. And 46 uniformed and deluded people liked your comment? Chai grin
That individual sounds really stupeed, grin Here in Abroad as he call it people use Nannies always to look after their kids
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Pimine: 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
gypsey:
That individual sounds really stupeed, grin Here in Abroad as he call it people use Nannies always to look after their kids
Omo I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to read again to be absolutely sure undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Police Over 'Inhumane Torture Of Ifeanyi's Nanny' by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pimine:

Omo I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to read again to be absolutely sure undecided
grin grin alota people on here are ignorant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Peter Okoye Shows Off His Sitting Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.