Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,552 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! (57585 Views)

Nigerian Trap Rapper Dablixx Osha Dies At 27: Cause Of Death Explored VIDEOS / Pictures Of Dablixx Osha, The Nigerian Man Who Has Tattoos Like Lil Wayne / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by sageb: 1:51pm On Nov 09, 2022
Keeff:
Popular Nigerian artist and rapper is dead!!!
Singer Dablixx Osha dies of stomach pain at 27, after his mother predicted his death.

Dablixx just released his song, Gone & Dead, before his death.

In his previous sing titled Pray We Live Long, he rapped that his mother dreamt about him dying.

According to reports fast making the rounds on various social media platforms, the music star died at a hospital where he was immediately rushed moments after complaining of intense stomach pain.

https://dailytrust.com/young-nigerian-rapper-dies-in-hospital

Another Darin scenario
"If I die, make you no cry for me,
Just pretend you are not my friend "
Rest in peace Dagrin
Rest in peace Dablixx
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by EroticJane(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
SonofKhan:

God isn't obligated to protect those propagating the agenda of His Arch-enemy (Satan); except they repent. Selah.
don't mind them, one minute they are atheist, the second minute they are asking God for unmerited favours. Nigerians ehn
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Lamanii22(f): 2:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Never heard of him until today
me too

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Lamanii22(f): 2:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
feranmi143:
Yo fish, i love the guy vibes and song, but why was his last song where he rapped about his death deleted
he should have gone for prayers instead of singing about it…
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by sisisioge: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dude must have been sick all along....he looks so unhealthy. May God help us.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Exxxgeee: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
Rahkman:
Why him come draw tattoo like that grin na wa oo you think say na America u dey, see as him carry fake aba chains full neck
How e cum take affect nigeria as im draw tatoo like dat
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Exxxgeee: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
Perhaps he has a medical condition
*He had*..

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Exxxgeee: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Adakintroy:
Owerre...see body. One less bad habit for weak minds to emulate.

Bcuz he's got tats on him.. How's that a bad habit? U dat fvck around with hookup girls and consume alcohol, what do we call that?

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Angrygoat: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
He was already dead long ago,he doesn't even look like someone who can read 40kilo on body scale. Ode. U dey do one useless boring trap daft wack music,use tatoo take do Jersey from head to toe,fine u know fine,looking healthy,u no look healthy. Wtf Man. U be don die since.. why olammide nor draw tatoo like nuts. When u fools starrt taking drugs higher than weed,una go dey behave mental. Lil Wayne and other trappers wey u be deyy copy get money,dem nor dey stay inside tokunbor car,na jet tins. Ode. U died well. Foo l. Irritating body,ink and all. Disgusting. No be even trap artist u be. Na were rock artist dey behave like this. Psycho
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by deepwater(f): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fedrick100:
The way our trap rappers are dying is alarming
Nigeria doesn’t even have much trap rappers and the little we have are dying

First was Tidinz now Dablixx

God Abeg protect Jeriq and other Trappers for me
The are the only people that motivate we street boys

What happened to Tidinz
Oh my God!
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by gambia(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
MansoryMX:

I will employ you if you drop your CV. Respecting your mother doesn’t make you a mama’s boy.

Don't mind the clown, no moral values any longer in the society.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Careente7(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
SonofKhan:

God isn't obligated to protect those propagating the agenda of His Arch-enemy (Satan); except they repent. Selah.
Who da ffk are you? Damn!

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by IdrisaN: 2:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
MOST NIGERIAN RAPPERS ONLY GET FAMOUS WHEN THEY DIE.(LIKE DAGRIN) May our death not be the reason for our fame.

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by saysugar(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Angrygoat:
He was already dead long ago,he doesn't even look like someone who can read 40kilo on body scale. Ode. U dey do one useless boring trap daft wack music,use tatoo take do Jersey from head to toe,fine u know fine,looking healthy,u no look healthy. Wtf Man. U be don die since.. why olammide nor draw tatoo like nuts. When u fools starrt taking drugs higher than weed,una go dey behave mental. Lil Wayne and other trappers wey u be deyy copy get money,dem nor dey stay inside tokunbor car,na jet tins. Ode. U died well. Foo l. Irritating body,ink and all. Disgusting. No be even trap artist u be. Na were rock artist dey behave like this. Psycho
u no get joy aswear grin well u talk truth,Dem dey copy likes of American trapstar but ain't rich yet! See how fresh "Future" dey look even upon codeine and lots of drugs, see young T, see chief keef,snoop ,jayz , u can never hear those guys die of drugs orelse shoot, bcoz they are always on medical checkup flush
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Olam09(m): 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2022
Keeff:
Singer Dablixx Osha dies of stomach pain at 27, after his mother predicted his death.

In his previous sing titled Pray We Live Long, he rapped that his mother dreamt about him dying.

According to reports fast making the rounds on various social media platforms, the music star died at a hospital where he was immediately rushed moments after complaining of intense stomach pain.

He's a drugster and he lives a damaging lifestyle. He loves smoking alot.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by MufasaLion: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
MansoryMX:

I will employ you if you drop your CV. Respecting your mother doesn’t make you a mama’s boy.

Go feed your family, boy!

Also, not everyone is suffering from speech impairment like you. Now, run along and go meet your mama!

My last response to you, mama's little toy!

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by MufasaLion: 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
IdrisaN:
MOST NIGERIAN RAPPERS ONLY GET FAMOUS WHEN THEY DIE.(LIKE DAGRIN) May our death not be the reason for our fame.

Most? Do you know the meaning of "most?"
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by MufasaLion: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
gambia:

Don't mind the clown, no moral values any longer in the society.

Shut up, kiddo! Go find yourself a job and stop running your little sewage mouth. Jobless nut!

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Drunkard1: 3:04pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eagle07:
He was looking like a drug addict embarassed
everything is not drug addict. Might be health issue
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Eagle07(m): 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2022
Drunkard1:
everything is not drug addict. Might be health issue

That guy looks like a drug addict.. 90% of trap artistes do drugs! Even his appearance shows he is into drugs..
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Eagle07(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
gabbytabby:

The mum came to rent from me. My mind just said potential druggy and I refuse their cash.
You meant his mum wanted to rent an apartment from you before?
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by deavicky(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
I been think say na tattoo kill am
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Stanweezy(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
This life when it's ur time there is nothing to alter it

I suffered similar thing that same Monday and i was treating worm until someone told me it's typhoid fever or i should go and run test

Although I didn't run test i just said lemme treat typhoid if it didn't go then i will run enter hospital

Immediately i took cypro it subdued it and today the pain don Waka, I won't lie during that pain period i no fit walk bkus it was as if my stomach wan tear

RIP to the dead
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Lionking1913(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Rip Naija Soulja boy
Keeff:

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Stanweezy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
Alapojamesy:
Heard it was food poisoning...
Abeg Make we check our circle.. Some friends can linger for years, show fake love, give fake smile just to orchestrated their plans...

E fit be typhoid bkus i has similar issue that same Monday been 7th it was like my stomach will cut
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Banbanna(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nostring:
lol naso 99% trappers dey look na..

RIP Dablix

I thought the word, Rapper was enough. Trappers...Trapping what na? RIP to the soul that he is, despite looking weird/unappealing to most pple.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by OniyideAmplify(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
One important spanner lost to the Oniyide's family.. RIP my blood.

Your songs has always been an inspiration to me coz it's always contain deep messages.

I'm sad rn!!!
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by OniyideAmplify(m): 5:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Goodbye AZ.. You left so soon.

You may look bad to them but you are true son of the land.
RIP Blood.

2 Likes

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by nonysmith(m): 5:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
probably this is a case of the yahoo plus epidemic that has been trending
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by nedekid: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
This one be like ogbaje. See the tattoo on the body sef.
May his soul Rest in peace.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by 99thEnemy(m): 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Never heard of him until today
I swear down.

Me too.

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Revolva(m): 5:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Dude .must ave been high on codeine these guys drink too much unusual substances

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.