Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,414 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! (57582 Views)

Nigerian Trap Rapper Dablixx Osha Dies At 27: Cause Of Death Explored VIDEOS / Pictures Of Dablixx Osha, The Nigerian Man Who Has Tattoos Like Lil Wayne / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman" Is Dead (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Revolva(m): 5:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fedrick100:
The way our trap rappers are dying is alarming
Nigeria doesn’t even have much trap rappers and the little we have are dying

First was Tidinz now Dablixx

God Abeg protect Jeriq and other Trappers for me
The are the only people that motivate we street boys

I heard tidinz ran mad one time...too much substance abuse ..to the point they start seeing dead people
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by lildush(m): 5:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wats up with all the tattoo... Person never blow edon do tatoo pass lil Wayne.. anyways RIP to d dead...
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Drunkard1: 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Eagle07:

That guy looks like a drug addict.. 90% of trap artistes do drugs! Even his appearance shows he is into drugs..
dont judge. Tattoo does not define someone
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Immanuelsnr: 6:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
Drunkard1:
dont judge. Tattoo does not define someone
That's my country for you dey judge by appearance, and some of them wey dey dress like all thos deeper people are so wicked and full of evil

2 Likes

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Scarletjr(m): 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Street too like this guy especially those smoker,never heard him song buh my guy fizzy nor dey use him song play that time wey we dey poly..,,,RIp to him sha i hear say na poison him chop
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Thomthom(m): 6:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Never heard of him until today
I listened to his song titled Vanity on one tokumba voltron I bought.. Since then I have downloaded almost all his tracks may his soul RIP..

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Badadvisor: 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Fedrick100:
The way our trap rappers are dying is alarming
Nigeria doesn’t even have much trap rappers and the little we have are dying

First was Tidinz now Dablixx

God Abeg protect Jeriq and other Trappers for me
The are the only people that motivate we street boys
Damn that jeriq guy is fvcking dope

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by KennethEnyi(m): 8:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Live fast die young
That’s the philosophy
But not too young o!!!
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by KennethEnyi(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2022
Local Champion rapper
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Adakintroy: 9:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Exxxgeee:
Bcuz he's got tats on him.. How's that a bad habit? U dat fvck around with hookup girls and consume alcohol, what do we call that?

He don die he don die. One less bad habit to emulate. Abi you possess too. Cuz na Una I hear De give this up coming winch chop online.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Exxxgeee: 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Adakintroy:

He don die he don die. One less bad habit to emulate. Abi you possess too. Cuz na Una I hear De give this up coming winch chop online.
Fvck off.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Melagros(m): 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2022
thesicilian:
Never heard of him until today
Even me too

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by AlphaTaikun: 3:03am On Nov 10, 2022
Keeff:
Popular Nigerian artist and rapper is dead!!!
Singer Dablixx Osha dies of stomach pain at 27, after his mother predicted his death.

Dablixx just released his song, Gone & Dead, before his death.

In his previous sing titled Pray We Live Long, he rapped that his mother dreamt about him dying.

According to reports fast making the rounds on various social media platforms, the music star died at a hospital where he was immediately rushed moments after complaining of intense stomach pain.

https://dailytrust.com/young-nigerian-rapper-dies-in-hospital
Trap artiste from the West side.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Federalis: 6:09am On Nov 10, 2022
This Portable friend.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by huntax(m): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2022
Rahkman:
Why him come draw tattoo like that grin na wa oo you think say na America u dey, see as him carry fake aba chains full neck

Someone died and this is what you're concerned about.
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Kokoebapluse(m): 9:51am On Nov 10, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
mumu keep deceiving yourself
hmmm. I wnt talk

1 Like

Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Tegabadguy(m): 10:41am On Nov 10, 2022
Keeff:
Popular Nigerian artist and rapper is dead!!!
Singer Dablixx Osha dies of stomach pain at 27, after his mother predicted his death.

Dablixx just released his song, Gone & Dead, before his death.

In his previous sing titled Pray We Live Long, he rapped that his mother dreamt about him dying.

According to reports fast making the rounds on various social media platforms, the music star died at a hospital where he was immediately rushed moments after complaining of intense stomach pain.

https://dailytrust.com/young-nigerian-rapper-dies-in-hospital
RIP
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Rahkman:
Why him come draw tattoo like that grin na wa oo you think say na America u dey, see as him carry fake aba chains full neck
person don die u still the beef am
Re: Dablixx Oosha Is Dead!!! by rumenase(m): 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
SonofKhan:

God isn't obligated to protect those propagating the agenda of His Arch-enemy (Satan); except they repent. Selah.
so what about the gospel artiste dying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peace Hyde Is Forbes Africa's West Africa Correspondent / Ramsey Nouah Helps Rita Dominic Down The Stairs (pics) / Afeez Ayetoro Saka Buries His Mother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.