Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:29 PM

SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) (2281 Views)

My Faith Teaches Me To Forgive: Fani-kayode Reacts To Viral Picture With Pantami / Saraki Reacts To Viral Audio On Helping Buhari In 2015 / APC Crisis: Amosun Blackmailing Me, Oshiomhole Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2022

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by Zonefree(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2022
The gbola Nigerian girls are rubbishing is same gbola SA Speaker is worshipping.

Nigerian girls will never appreciate good things, that's just one problem with them.

The truth remains, any Man that can make a Nigerian girl to be submissive, can equally train a lion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by PlayMaker14: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2022
Those grey hair though. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2022
This story is the second most trending on SA social media today

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by alanto: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2022
Naija to the world grin
Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by WannaHowzit(m): 10:52am On Nov 09, 2022

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by christistruth01: 10:57am On Nov 09, 2022
So Shameful

Nigeria should jail the man for blackmail if he mistakenly turns up in Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by LikeAking: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2022
Nigerians just like to spoil tins..

3 Likes

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by illicit(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2022
Oh my
Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by MonkeyMods(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2022
Where's the video na

1 Like

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by Mercury12(m): 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Xenophobic maniacs reaction mixed with hatred and violence -------------> Burning Of Foreigners Shops Or Businesses.

Just say your last prayer if they discover you a Nigerian
grin

1 Like

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by Musty112: 1:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
See how they are quick to point out that the guy is Nigerian? Like the act itself is not a crime but being a nigerian is. If you like, augment their hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians with your comment too. It happens everywhere, do not demonize yoyr own country. It us the height of idiocy

2 Likes

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by Ckonnet: 1:59pm On Nov 09, 2022
Na Nigerians be there no 1 problem, this claim is yet to be confirmed oo.

1 Like

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by yinkeys(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Any crime committed by some random African will be tagged as Nigerian o shocked
What’s the persons name

1 Like

Re: SA Reacts To Viral Sex Video Of Nigerian Blackmailing SA Politician (TWEETS) by swaggerjack: 4:42pm On Nov 12, 2022
Zonefree:
The gbola Nigerian girls are rubbishing is same gbola SA Speaker is worshipping.

Nigerian girls will never appreciate good things, that's just one problem with them.

The truth remains, any Man that can make a Nigerian girl to be submissive, can equally train a lion.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking... 100000 APC Members Decamp To LP In Lagos. / 2023 Census: I Will Simply Walk The Adhoc Staffs Outta My House In Lagos / Osun: Gov Adeleke Gives Reasons For Delayed March Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.