Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo (334 Views)

Don't Allow PDP To Drag Nigeria Backwards - Buhari To APC Members / Nigeria Has Taken 10 Steps Backwards – Senator Abaribe / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by Kundagarten: 11:37am On Nov 09, 2022
Ibo=Obi
If Obi is Ibo then Ibo must vote Obi.
Therefore, Obi is repping Ibo, I won't vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2022
OBI IS IBO
IBO IS OBI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by IduNaOba: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2022
You Don jonz my guy
Sure say hope still dey for you like this?

2 Likes

Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by Phantom233: 12:07pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's only backward people that spell people's names backward so change your mindset.

6 Likes

Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by OsunOriginal: 12:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kundagarten:
Ibo=Obi
If Obi is Ibo then Ibo must vote Obi.
Therefore, Obi is repping Ibo, I won't vote for him.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by TechW: 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
It's called Igbo and not Ibo by the way. 9ts like saying yorba

2 Likes

Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by WibusJaga: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2022

While if you spell Thïefnubu backwards you get;
U-b-Thief. grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by MonkeyMods(m): 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
And if you spell Tinubu backwards what do you get?

NOTHING!!!

Tinubu got NOTHING to offer Nigerians

Know this know peace!
Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by Innocentman86: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
You won't vote for him because of the wickednesz of your yoru bad fake1 Muslimns heart and hate1 for nigeria not to grow.the same wickeddnes opc have,no wonder they burnt and killed thousands of innocent northerners.
But you are willing to vote for a ritualisst,occutistt,drug deala,theiff,sick old dying wanted kriminal because of he is from your tribe.
See how stewpid you are.later you will be begging money everywhere.
Since Tinubu ruled Lagos,I hope he packed all the money and have to you grin cheesy angry cheesy
Re: If You Spell Obi Backwards You Get Ibo by gssdobi: 1:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Urchins here is something to wail about
If you Add P for Peter, after i you will get

I
P
O
B

(1) (Reply)

The Man Called Tinubu / Natasha Slams ₦5billion Defamation Lawsuit On Yahaya Bello / The Things I Didn’t Succeed In As A Governor, God Has Given Prof Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.