Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno (45236 Views)

How Atiku's Convoy Got Stranded In Zamfara Gridlock (Video) / Security Shoots As Crowd Throws Stone At Atiku's Convoy In Ogun (Video) / Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Bayyajidda(m): 3:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Odin13:
Apc and thuggery…

Rally must hold …

Even if they want make them open fire for field .. rally must hold

They just can’t beat it

Power to the people
PDP!!

Power of which people? Power of power drunk looters, you mean?
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by asanausana91: 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku will soon drop out of the race...

See his rally pictures in Borno State today grin grin
as foolish as you sound I will advise you to watch arisetv live and see what we called multitudes.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
I Dey near the rally and didn’t see or hear about gunshots na
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Rainstormer: 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
L

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Penguin2: 3:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
garfield1:
Atiku has been rejected by northerners just as gej was rejected.in 2015,gej campaign team was attacked at bauchi and Kaduna.now,atiku has collected in Kaduna and borno...cc fergie001, aiel123, penguin2, adegbaraogboye, trinitycian, kyase

You and I know that it’s not the people that have rejected Atiku but APC supporters being as violent as they have always been.

Shettima and Zulum supporters are already being intimidated by the rising popularity of PDP amongst Borno people and that’s why they have resorted to violence.

But they will lose.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Evidenx(m): 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunshots-as-atikus-convoy-is-attacked-in-borno

May they continue to fight and kill themselves till his Excellency,Peter Gregory obi is sworn in as the new president of Nigeria in Jesus name....Amen!!!!
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by PointZerom: 3:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Just to remind you that...

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by dyera(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

You Tinubu urchiins are as mischievous as your master. Whenever the opponent is holding a rally, you will arrive early snap photos before the crowd gather and post online.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by asanausana91: 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
garfield1:
Atiku has been rejected by northerners just as gej was rejected.in 2015,gej campaign team was attacked at bauchi and Kaduna.now,atiku has collected in Kaduna and borno...cc fergie001, aiel123, penguin2, adegbaraogboye, trinitycian, kyase
used to think you have some brains but I was wrong, your skull is empty. Watch Arisetv to see the multitude that welcome Atiku even after the attack on his convoy. Atiku owns the whole north. Tinubu is been decieve so that the corrupt Lagos money will keep flowing. Tinubu will never win even one state in the north.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by imrany20(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They want to do to Atiku what they did to Funsho Williams in Lagos

The APC is losing there northern strong holds to Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi

Tinubu wants to go violent to protect what's left of his audio supporters in the north

Cry me river �

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Hassanmaye(m): 3:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Ubanz: 3:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
A Frankenstein must attack it's creator.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Okoroawusa: 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They want to do to Atiku what they did to Funsho Williams in Lagos

The APC is losing there northern strong holds to Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi

Tinubu wants to go violent to protect what's left of his audio supporters in the north
Are you in PDP too? I thought you became OBIdient after we disgraced you in the APC presidential primary?
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnubuu VP has unleashed his Boko Boys on Atiku.

It’s now obvious to them that Atiku will half Borno and other states in the North and have decided to take him out.

A drug dealer and a terrorist is a deadly combo.

End time politicians.

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by leofab(f): 3:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ol
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by ganye1: 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
They cannot stop what is destined. Atiku is destined to be be Nigeria's next president. Know this and have peace.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Poten111: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by SenatePresdo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shettima boys at it again.

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Stronghold91: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2022
ganye1:
They cannot stop what is destined. Atiku is destined to be be Nigeria's next president. Know this and have peace.
thunder fire you
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by salem1996: 3:42pm On Nov 09, 2022
bro4u:
Have you blamed APC today? angry

grin grin grin only the waise men understand this question grin
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by GamalNasser: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shettima is a terrorist
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by asobo1: 3:43pm On Nov 09, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Ewu pix don't lie

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by asobo1: 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
ganye1:
Tell them my brother. Atiku is our choice

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:44pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by ngadaAwo: 3:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
grin

Stage play

Have you ever seen Atiku's convoy as an Ex VP before?!

Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by bablon20(m): 3:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
If you know your life has duplicate you can go out to campaign for one useless politician. OYO!
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by DrMuzungu(m): 4:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Religion of peace!
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by seunjungle1(m): 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
What can your dull skull think of if not foolishness

Yankiss:
Hmmm. They just signed peace accord with somebody absent. I hope it's not what I am thinking? But then Bornu state is the home of radical Islamic group, Boko Haram. What do I know? It's Atiku not a Northerner? It would only be an issue if it's Obi that was attacked. Tinubu's deputy is loyal.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by seunjungle1(m): 4:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Atiku self dey look for sympathy votes...mumu man
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Kfather88: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
Daddy playing police and thief with his children rubbish
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by RichAbujaGuy: 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
"Our correspondent saw vandalised vehicles in the convoy of Atiku at Ramat Square in Maiduguri, the state capital."

As NL readers always ask, where are the pictures?
This affair sounds like an planned inside job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What Fuel Scarcity Has Caused In Lagos (photo) / “I Don’t Know Why People Are Anxious For Ministers” – Buhari / Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.