Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,918 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno (45237 Views)

How Atiku's Convoy Got Stranded In Zamfara Gridlock (Video) / Security Shoots As Crowd Throws Stone At Atiku's Convoy In Ogun (Video) / Atiku’s Convoy Almost Killed Me In Abuja – Tinubu’s Spokesman, Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Ikpaitid: 4:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
Atiku was attacked by IPOB.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by sukar886: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2022
I trust shettima in this one ...
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Igbodicool(m): 4:20pm On Nov 09, 2022
Handwork of the URCHINS.

APC will never rule this country again!
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by morgstreme: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They want to do to Atiku what they did to Funsho Williams in Lagos

The APC is losing there northern strong holds to Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi

Tinubu wants to go violent to protect what's left of his audio supporters in the north

The APC is not losing anything,you this NUMBSKULL of a local.kid..

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Rapuru14: 4:28pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ireportlive:
grin

Stage play

Have you ever seen Atiku's convoy as an Ex VP before?!

Iti, the act is synonymous with Agbado the drug lord and the Boko Haram VP.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Rapuru14: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2022
Britishpea:

Shut up prince of gutter! So you are a kid to know thag it is an ‘arrangee’ shot being the home of Shettima. When u Na go wise u this tool!

Even if Na Tinubu my main man this happens to, I will say the same thing. It is Nigeria politics not Ghana. Grow boy!

Oooh you mean PDP and Atiku has learnt Buhari game of terrorist attack in 2015 grin
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Ddokie: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
As a wise Peter Obi supporter, I will just watch from a distance how Atiku and Tinubu boys kill themselves.

If i were PO all i will do in hostile states like Borno is to have town hall meetings no open air campaign.

Shettima is a complete terrorist, and is willing to kill for power.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by maasoap(m): 4:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
They want to do to Atiku what they did to Funsho Williams in Lagos

The APC is losing there northern strong holds to Atiku, Kwankwaso and Obi

Tinubu wants to go violent to protect what's left of his audio supporters in the north

Can you see for yourself that Northerners that gave Tinubu APC ticket during the primary election are still standing solidly behind him. grin grin grin
That's a shocker for you right there! Lol
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Yankee101: 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Allow shettima in at your own risk
These are killiers
Atiku is 100x better than Tinubu
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by maasoap(m): 4:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Whenever there's this kind of attacks, PDP blames APC, APC blames PDP. These are the kind of people the gullible loves to support.

Is there any other national political party in Nigeria besides these two parties? That's the reason.
Please don't mention LP that managed to field 36 senatorial candidates out of 109 grin grin grin
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Abenen: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
garfield1:
Atiku has been rejected by northerners just as gej was rejected.in 2015,gej campaign team was attacked at bauchi and Kaduna.now,atiku has collected in Kaduna and borno...cc fergie001, aiel123, penguin2, adegbaraogboye, trinitycian, kyase
If he Atiku is rejected by the northerners,Who are they going to vote for?

1 Like

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Penguin2: 4:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
asanausana91:
used to think you have some brains but I was wrong, your skull is empty. Watch Arisetv to see the multitude that welcome Atiku even after the attack on his convoy. Atiku owns the whole north. Tinubu is been decieve so that the corrupt Lagos money will keep flowing. Tinubu will never win even one state in the north.

Don’t mind the guy.

His situation is pathetic
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by garfield1: 4:47pm On Nov 09, 2022
Abenen:
If he Atiku is rejected by the northerners,Who are they going to vote for?

Tinubu
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Georgejeez: 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Evidenx:
May they continue to fight and kill themselves till his Excellency,Peter Gregory obi is sworn in as the new president of Nigeria in Jesus name....Amen!!!!

Show's how shallow you think , no wonder people call Obidients,Zombiediots , instead of you to condemn this act you are happy rejoicing forgetting that Pittobi will eventually go to that state for his campaign , what if he meets something worse ?

Or you forgot that the cane used to flog the elder brother is still in the rafters waiting for the younger one to come home
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by pavoda: 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shettima and the convinence of Bandicts attack. Remember
A magazine, “power Steering” which is being circulated, alleged that Governor Shettima is behind the killing of late Alhaji Awana Ngala, former ANPP chairman in Borno State, who was tipped to succeed former governor Ali Modu Sheriff as well as Engr. Modu Fannami Gubio, the gubernatorial candidate of the ANPP, who was killed barely one week after he was appointed to succeed Modu Sheriff in the 2011 general election.

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by deavicky(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku will soon drop out of the race...

See his rally pictures in Borno State today grin grin
the guy no get money to mobilise boys nah.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by galaxy2020(m): 5:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
When they visit Adamawa, do the needful, kowai!
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Evidenx(m): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2022
Georgejeez:

Show's how shallow you think , no wonder people call Obidients,Zombiediots , instead of you to condemn this act you are happy rejoicing forgetting that Pittobi will eventually go to that state for his campaign , what if he meets something worse ?

Or you forgot that the cane used to flog the elder brother is still in the rafters waiting for the younger one to come home
...... I don't reply immaterial persons like you.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by caracas: 5:58pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol
As a proud obidient I will say I love what am seeing
Atiku, Tinubu n kwankwaso should slug it out n las las pieces the votes from the north so they can become useless .
We already have the SS, SE, NC N 40% of the sw plus the fct in the bag.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Peacecore: 6:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
He just want sympathy votes buh he won't see it. Atiku is using that script to cover up his rejection by Bornu people.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Dawnofhope: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
I will fight dirty to win . Said one politician
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by orisa37: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2022
BOKOHARAM.COM
AB-SZ IS IN CHARGE.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by AfonjaPriest: 7:23pm On Nov 09, 2022
etokhana:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-gunshots-as-atikus-convoy-is-attacked-in-borno

It's the work of Bola and his BATstard urchins. Exactly the way they went to Alaba to create mayhem. The Army should deploy its men and women to Lagos during the election and send those BATstards to Hell, where their benefactor would be waiting for them, as he is still resting in peace.

Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by EmekaA125(m): 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Monsters you all enabled. Deal with it
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Iykenuwa(m): 8:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Same script Atiku wrote for Buhari in 2015 to garner sympathy.

Till date, Atiku never mentioned that Kaduna incident even though he and Buhari were in the same party at the time.

Most likely because they wrote the script together.
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Sunnyja: 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
Atiku will soon drop out of the race...

See his rally pictures in Borno State today grin grin
So after the terroists combo on the APC ticket sent their foot soldiers on a deadly mission you still expect to see huge crowd?
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by KennethEnyi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
Lol
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Glink2018(m): 9:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shetumma show Atiku small sign...he run....

Agbaya no wan die...mhe tallam say if I see your legs here again...I do you wetin Sokoto people do for Deborah Samuel

I dare Obi make he carry his campaign go Borno....state...no mercy....
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by ufuosman(m): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
Shettima bois
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Ikpaitid: 1:06am On Nov 10, 2022
If they can do that to a Fulani man you can imagine what they will do to IPOB Obi if he goes there. grin grin grin
Re: Gunshots As Atiku’s Convoy Is Attacked In Borno by Chidonis1234: 9:25am On Nov 10, 2022
� � � �
PlayMaker14:
As a wise Peter Obi supporter, I will just watch from a distance how Atiku and Tinubu boys kill themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abisola Kola-Daisi Wears N15million Wristwatch (Photo) / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately / Juju Scare At Akure Federal Housing Estate Project (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.