Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,065 members, 7,859,846 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally (59088 Views)

Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally / Labour Party Benue State Rally In Pictures / The Moment Buhari And Wife Arrived Polling Unit To Vote (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Godstiger(m): 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Incoming!
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by coconutbag: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Wow. Fabulous

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by KadunaReporter: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obi will win Kaduna State

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by madapcmod: 7:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Organic love

Thank you Benue. We are taking back our country from the old order

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thank God they pull his black dress off. When you are not a lawyer...
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by meolaniyi(m): 7:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
This first lady is too sharp

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by ReluctantGuest: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
First Lady in the making
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Ceejay94: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
"It is only in Nigeria will THIEVES be regrouping to loot again and the youths whose future will be stolen will be celebrating it......"
Prof Wole Soyinka
VOTE LABOR PARTY, VOTE OBI/DATTI FOR A BETTER NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Ibkhaleel01: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Please read about this shameless criminal contesting for our Presidency. His criminal acts include laundering hard drug money, gun trafficking, tax evasion, operating foreign account as a governor, looting his State's money to form secret company etc. Each of these criminal act can send him to jail for decades. This man is now claiming to have plan to solve Nigeria's problem. He is the problem of Nigeria. FOLLOW THE LINK and know who is this criminal politician and his crimes.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/487997-pandora-papers-inside-peter-obis-secret-businesses-and-how-he-broke-the-law.html
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by SIMONEKPA7: 7:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
Poor outing, no lies

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by PlayMaker14: 7:34pm On Nov 09, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
Omo this woman go too Sabi suck preek abd she go like anal
Don't mistake her for your mom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by hopexter(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
socialmediaman:
This man, Peter Obi, brings new hope to Nigeria!

Even critics respect him and are ok with him winning the presidency over their other opponents

That’s not true lipsrsealed
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Sleekfingers: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Rapuru14:
They need our support. They can't do it alone.

Youths take back your country, if you still believe in it: this is the right time

And Obi is a youth abi?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Guyman01: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nigeria go better, first time that Benue people have come to terms that they are actually loved by their Igbo neighbours after years of British and Fulani deception

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Emir01: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Cultural day
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by FullBlastLight: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
You are putting so much trust in a Nigerian politician. Well for your sake, let's hope you are not disappointed if he wins. And Speak for yourself o. Na God get me.

No matter what it is, he wil be a million times better than Buuhar!, d clueless mannequin, who gormlessly run our economy aground kpatakpata!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Nicenixon: 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
Beautiful
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Risingblue008(m): 7:35pm On Nov 09, 2022
ogascomax:
Him or Atiku will win but concern is coming from the East. Truth be told Obi is likely not to win because IPOB is strongly against is candidacy that election will not hold in the East and good numbers of IPOB are bypassing this election. Block vote may not come from the East and that is where his problem will come from.

Who told u?
Election is holding all over the south east
Na obitdatti zones be dt,
Ma lom be
No go there

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by DecentFriend(f): 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
*Smiles*
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by fredoooooo: 7:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
This one go worse pass mama peace , she already defy protocol
see as she run front to take the stage .
Madam you wan popular abeg .. enjoy the moments
Obidirty is a no go area abeg
Bush babies time to cry is here grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by VawulenceProMax: 7:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Don't mistake her for my mom.
even your mom no suck dick reach am. That bitch is a confirmed cum gobbler
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Proudlyomonna: 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:
You are putting so much trust in a Nigerian politician. Well for your sake, let's hope you are not disappointed if he wins. And Speak for yourself o. Na God get me.

grin grin guy Na God get you true true grin
OBIDIATI IS THE WAY FORWARD.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by OldNairalander(m): 7:38pm On Nov 09, 2022
Even if 1 dollar becomes 2000, I will still enjoy my bole and fish at least once every 3 days and enough supply of women as poverty increases.
If you like, vote on grounds of ethnicity and religion. I guess the people of Katsina will explain better.
Na everyone go suffer am

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by GenerousK: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
StagethemTVee:

Thank you for this input. Nigerians never learn. I remember in 2015, everyone was shouting "Sai Baba". They wanted Goodluck Jonathan out of office by all means. It was like Buhari had been reborn. They totally forgot about his reign in the 90s and he was a saint and savior. Well, the rest is history as we are still battling the effect of his "change" and "next level". Now, they want to choke us with "saint Obi" by forcing him into our face every now and then. The most hilarious thing is how everyone claims "Obi is God's mandate" grin. All I know is, if Obi wins the election, Buhari has shown Nigerians shege bah, Obi will be Shege pro max. It looks easy to change the system from the outside, it is when they get to the so desired office they will start saying they didnt know it was that bad. Remember, the best soccer player is the spectator (na them know how player suppose play). I know I will refer to this comment in few years, but I hope it will not be too late for Nigerians then.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
anal is my favorite, so tight and warm.
VawulenceProMax:
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Emir01: 7:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
Obi people think election na by mouth. I can pull dat crowd. Even weddings have more people than that

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by edungene7: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
VawulenceProMax:
idiot u think say nah remi Tinubu way be retired olosho for obalende?
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by MiaBeer(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
shocked

Dino 'clown' Melaye and his mannerless thugs won't sleep well tonight.

BENUE is graciously OBIDIENT and YUSUFUL cheesy cheesy

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by Konjiboii: 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
See as this young man dey agile if na BAT now him go don dey shake like leaf for harmattan.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by bizzibodi(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Only him look presidential.
Re: The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally by 00FFT00(m): 7:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Nice one .
lhordspy will soon come sand start crying g tears of blood here... grin
What a kid grin
Obi will be his president for the next 8 years so let him cry all he wants grin

Tinubu will never ever rule Nigeria. Tinubu can only rule Odua land grin

Even Yoruba have rejected Tinubu. Afenifere made that much clear.
Nigerians lokan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: See Why Omisore’s Statement Is The Final Nail On Apc’s Coffin / PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.