Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? (11655 Views)

What's Your Honest Opinion About Beating Kids Like This ? / My Opinion About The Viral "Calm Down" Video, What Is Yours? / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? by merits(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
Haynnie:

I have a friend whom got betrothed since she was little soon she will be getting married
Though it is not easy but just pray for her as times goes on both of them will fall in love with each other.Rich people and royal family always does this to build strong bond between the family.

1 Like

Re: What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? by Haynnie: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2022
merits:

Though it is not easy but just pray for her as times goes on both of them will fall in love with each other.Rich people and royal family always does this to build strong bond between the family.
Same opinion in my mind too cus she doesn’t seem like she’s happy but since she has know the guy from birth till this age, she only sees it as her duty to be a wife to him not for love sake
Re: What’s Your Opinion About Being Betrothed? by merits(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2022
Haynnie:

Same opinion in my mind too cus she doesn’t seem like she’s happy but since she has know the guy from birth till this age, she only sees it as her duty to be a wife to him not for love sake
exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Thread For All Faithful Husbands. :) / Attacked By Father- In -law For Catching My Wife Having An Affair. / Which Washing Machine Should I Go For Budget Of 45 - 55k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.