Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS (2892 Views)

Chikwe Udensi: Make An Igbo Man President In 2023, IPOB And ESN Will Die Off / Army Rescue One Of The Abducted Chibok Girls, Hands Her Over To Borno Governor / Wike Launches C4I Security Outfit To Tackle Insecurity, ESN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:57am On Nov 10, 2022
Source HQ Nigerian army on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0t68oN8vhN3fsoB4S59rDcneQqoyvwqq8owRTS1dwvZ9E8JJw4TEd2XDdoNEEsfzil&id=100067341542365

TROOPS ON SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATIONS TO EXTRICATE ABDUCTED SOLDIER IN ABIA

The attention of the Nigerian Army (NA) has been drawn to some publications making the rounds on social media and some mainstream media alleging that troops of Headquarters 82 Division NA invaded Amangu community in Abia state. Considering the weighty nature of the allegation, the Nigerian Army deems it necessary to clear the air on this atrocious incident.

On 2 November 2022, a soldier named Staff Sergeant Bassey Ikunugwan, who was officially on leave pass, was abducted along Road Okwu-Ebem Ohafia in Abia State. Consequently, on Thursday 3 November 2022, acting on credible intelligence report, troops embarked on a Search and Rescue Operation at Amangu Village/Forest, having confirmed same as an Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Eastern Security Network (ESN) enclave, where the soldier was reportedly held hostage. During the search and rescue operations, contact was made with members of the proscribed armed groups resulting in exchange of fire.

In continuation of the search and rescue operations, on 4 November 2022, troops deployed at Okon Aku in Abia State came in contact with members of the armed groups, during which troops neutralized one of the criminals and recovered one AK 47 rifle with a magazine loaded with 7 rounds of 7.62mm (Special) and one mobile phone.

In a follow up operation on 5 November 2022, troops raided another enclave of the groups around Amangu Village in Abia State. During the operation, troops neutralized two of the criminals, while some fled with gunshot wounds. Troops recovered two locally fabricated AK 47 rifles, four Pump Action guns, one locally made Pistol, one Sniper rifle, six magazines, 13 rounds of 7.62mm (NATO) and one Motorcycle.

Other items recovered from the dissidents are 2 CCTV cameras, one solar panel, flags, one walkie-talkie, 2 mobile phones, two pamphlets of Biafran anthem, one INEC box, 12 face caps, machetes, pairs of combat boots, pairs of rain boot, camouflage uniforms, one transistor radio, two jungle hats, two knee guards, one power bank, one INEC image capturing machine and a PVC. Sadly, during these engagements, one soldier paid the supreme sacrifice.

The NA will leave no stone unturned in the search of the abducted soldier. The NA assures the general public that all operations will be conducted within the ambit of the law and in line with global best practices, Rules of Engagement and Code of Conducts guiding NA operations.

It should be clear to all that criminal acts of attack on and abduction of service personnel is an act against the State which will not go without consequences. The recourse to employment of propaganda by these criminal elements will not deter the Army from carrying out its constitutional mandate. Law abiding citizens of Amangu community are also advised to go about their legitimate businesses without panic, as the military is always on ground to protect lives and properties.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
9 November 2022

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 11:59am On Nov 10, 2022
PHOTOS

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
Mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by 360degreess(m): 12:04pm On Nov 10, 2022
.. Good one from our gallant army.All All these ipob miscreants (Zombidients) with their wahala.And they are trying to convince Nigerians to vote for one of their top secret commander as the president of Nigeria..God forbid.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Teetee777: 12:09pm On Nov 10, 2022
Pvc and inec capturing machine in the IPOB and ESN enclave?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lol if you don’t see a kidnappers den then your IQ is below average

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
Arda1000:
ESN then is also a kidnappers den

5 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by triple996(m): 12:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
Good one

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Corrinthians(m): 12:42pm On Nov 10, 2022
These ones are wasting their time. There shall be no zoo election in the East or anywhere in biafraland. All Sabos will be dealt with accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 12:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

fullish man show evidence of the kidnappers den being ESN camp?

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by naijapips04: 12:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nnamdi kanu oshi will die a horrible death

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Mumu you have been wasting your time
Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ohafia people shouldn't allow Chinasa Nworu and his bandits to turn their town and villages into another Orlu and Orsu if not they will live to regrate it.ESN will attract murderous Nigeria army into their towns and villages and they will wreck havoc to lives and properties.

3 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by 360degreess(m): 1:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
naijapips04:
.. wallahi.

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by asanausana91: 2:15pm On Nov 10, 2022
God bless our soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Ur headline is different from the body

Their colleague wasn't rescued and they don't know where he was held but are searching for him inside the forests and while on it,they are encountering the ESN who are always in the forests....

Terrorist against his fellow terrorists cus his own share of the goodies aren't coming....

Get a good life man.

If ur cohorts are not paying you enough for all these you do,then there's trouble cus u fit revile against them when u see a better offer

I can't do anything that won't make me live comfortable and without fear unless it pays greatly eg.. be the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD aside that, I no see anything wey fit make me join am

Ritual can't make me richer than elon and being partisan can't make me rich pass dangote and killing my fellow human can't make me surpass bill gate

So what's the point

U are hiding and living in fears cus of what you do yet that thing that deprived you of FREEDOM can't make you the most powerful and richest person in ur village not to talk of ur state, the country and WORLD.. why don't you get a life, marry,born and live comfortably, train ur children and live with no fear...

Continue shaaa

If it does pay you, if it doesn't, I can help you start a business if you won't

Keep ur sword and embrace peace... he who kills with the sword will be consumed by the sword... sooner or later...

Give your life to CHRIST
Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Their colleague wasn't rescued and they don't know where he was held but are searching for him inside the forests and while on it,they are encountering the ESN who are always in the forests....

Terrorist against his fellow terrorists cus his own share of the goodies aren't coming....

Get a good life man.

If ur cohorts are not paying you enough for all these you do,then there's trouble cus u fit revile against them when u see a better offer

I can't do anything that won't make me live comfortable and without fear unless it pays greatly eg.. be the RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD aside that, I no see anything wey fit make me join am

Ritual can't make me richer than elon and being partisan can't make me rich pass dangote and killing my fellow human can't make me surpass bill gate

So what's the point

U are hiding and living in fears cus of what you do yet that thing that deprived you of FREEDOM can't make you the most powerful and richest person in ur village not to talk of ur state, the country and WORLD.. why don't you get a life, marry,born and live comfortably, train ur children and live with no fear...

Continue shaaa

Keep ur sword and embrace peace... he who kills with the sword will be consumed by the sword... sooner or later...

Give your life to CHRIST
is very funny you're telling him that is exposing ESN criminal to give his life to Christ while ESN continue to kill people unabated. God have mercy on you bro

4 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 2:33pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Get a good life man.

So what's the point

Continue shaaa

Give your life to CHRIST
man can’t you see it’s a kidnapper den Abi u Dey believe this idiot

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Arda1000:
man can’t you see it’s a kidnapper den Abi u Dey believe this idiot
this one will be shouting kidnappers den up and down. madness has crowded ipob brain .they are now reasoning like Putard. hahahahaaha

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 2:36pm On Nov 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
this one will be shouting kidnappers den up and down. madness has crowded ipob brain .they are now reasoning like Putard. hahahahaaha
Oduduwa fallen demon…
I don’t have ur time just face ur gutter shitting region
Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by okeysoninv: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Arda1000:
Oduduwa fallen demon…
I don’t have ur time just face ur gutter shitting region
mumu in your imagination. you thought every Igbo man is supporting ur 419 group

2 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
swear with Ogun or Jesus that you are not omo Odua.
I can perceive your gbegiri rotten stench from miles away. grin

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by asanausana91: 2:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Get a good life man.

So what's the point

Continue shaaa

Give your life to CHRIST
so are you telling us that Namdi kanu will die by the sword?

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Corrinthians:
These ones are wasting their time. There shall be no zoo election in the East or anywhere in biafraland. All Sabos will be dealt with accordingly.
I hope you'll lead your fellow terrorist from the front

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
Arda1000:
fullish man show evidence of the kidnappers den being ESN camp?

The army in the war front are telling u. U just a keypad warrior is saying it's a lie

3 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:46pm On Nov 10, 2022
naijapips04:
Isee

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:47pm On Nov 10, 2022
Ojiofor:
Ohafia people shouldn't allow Chinasa Nworu and his bandits to turn their town and villages into another Orlu and Orsu if not they will live to regrate it.ESN will attract murderous Nigeria army into their towns and villages and they will wreck havoc to lives and properties.

Stop saying Chinasa Nworu just say ESN.
Because esn has three factions

3 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
Nwatachoba1:

Get a good life man.

So what's the point

Continue shaaa

Give your life to CHRIST

So u can't do something that wouldn't make u live uncomfortably except it entails a huge pay? Well we do this for our future

3 Likes

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
okeysoninv:
Sorry to ask is your name okeychrist

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by Arda1000(m): 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

The army in the war front are telling u. U just a keypad warrior is saying it's a lie
oponu is saying an evidence?

1 Like

Re: Army Rescue Colleagues Kidnapped By IPOB And ESN - PHOTOS by muykem: 2:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
Arda1000:
Don't mind them only Osu will vote in South east in 2023. It's Biafra or nothing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Records Another Scanty Rally In Bauchi State(photos) / Reps Approve $3.7bn Foreign Loan . / Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.