Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,106 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) (2888 Views)

I Respect Tinubu, I Will Meet Him Soon, Says Saraki / Tinubu: I Won’t Recognise Saraki As Senate President, Unless... - Today.ng / Tinubu, I Must Drink From Niger-delta Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by fstranger3(m): 5:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by AljUche: 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
tinubu tinubu tinubu angry angry angry angry
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Lagosboy: 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Smart crook himself
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Wadeoye(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
On a crusade to impose his wife on the people as their senator,
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by yeswecan(m): 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2011
This guy is part of the reason why we do not have a formidable opponent in Nigeria - a one man godfather. ACN will do much better without Tinubu and this is the truth. I think he should retire and take the bad seat.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by oderemo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
what does this man smoke, damn .
the arrogance of the manna, see the way he termed acn as MY PARTY.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
ode remo:

ROTFLMAO I swear, I busted out laughing @ this.

BTW, wazzup with Nigerian men and engine eyes?
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by fstranger3(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2011
Did you guys notice that he looked stoned in that video?

I particularly enjoyed the ending when the area boys were hailing me, quipping with remarks like; "Jagabom," Kosori won n be, won ti fi ori babi si" etc lol
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by ektbear: 10:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
I like him. He has swag.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by fstranger3(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2011
I am yet to find a drug baron that doesnt have swag. Even the 15 yr old down the street I live who offered my cocaine a week ago has swag.

Afikuyomi sef get swag, grin
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

I am yet to find  a drug baron that doesnt have swag. Even the 15 yr old down the street I live who offered me cocaine a week ago has swag.

Afikuyomi sef get swag, grin

That explains why you were like [i]that [/i]a week ago.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by AljUche: 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
ode remo:

words

i certainly do not like that man
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by fstranger3(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

That explains why you were like [i]that [/i]a week ago.

I didnt take it from him.

I was trying to make a turn around my street corner, while waiting for traffic on the adjacent road to clear up, suddenly this 15 yr old guy showed up beside my car offering it to me. I quickly rejected the offer. grin
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

I didnt take it from him.

I was trying to make a turn around my street corner, while waiting for traffic on the adjacent road to clear up, suddenly this 15 yr old guy showed up beside my car offering it to me. I quickly rejected it. grin

LOL I was expecting a nasty comment.

How did you know he was 15?

Car ke? I thought men like you were too sophisticated for cars. . . . horse wagon na the new thing, like eku bear, he takes pride in not polluting the economy with his horse wagon.

Alj Uche:

words

i certainly do not like that man

I seriously dont know why people like him. He's like Bode George, a bit more prominent, I guess.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by fstranger3(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

LOL I was expecting a nasty comment.
How did you know he was 15?
Because he looks 15

Car ke? I thought men like you were too sophisticated for cars. . . . horse wagon na the new thing, like eku bear, he takes pride in not polluting the economy with his horse wagon.
I seriously dont know why people like him. He's like Bode George, a bit more prominent, I guess.

Comparing Bode George with Tinubu, what are you smoking?

Bode George is more prominent ooooooo
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

Because he looks 15

Comparing Bode George with Tinubu, what are you smoking?

Bode George is more prominent ooooooo

Prominent how?

What exactly has he done for that status?

On a serious note, you think Bode George is more prominent? No one wonder wonder why hundreds of people gathered @ his "I dey out of Jail"  pk-artty.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by PhysicsMHD(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
fstranger3:

Did you guys notice that he looked stoned in that video?

He always looks like that in every picture I see of him. Don't know why.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by dayokanu(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ojuyobo.

Ko si ori won be
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by cjfavour(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2011
@yeswecan its either you're funny or smthing else.so you choose bode george over tinubu?a common thief.a convict?remeber dt tinubu ve nt bn convicted,he's being accused.
with ppl like you and ur thinking how will 9ja progress?
Tinubu is leading a revolution in south west .that's why pdp members are jittering.he's leading and opposition.no more landslide victory for OBJ and PDP in Nigeria ever again. UP TINUBU
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by ektbear: 11:55pm On Apr 07, 2011
Yeah it sort of annoys me when people compare him to convicts

I'm not claiming he is more innocent than a convict, but he is certainly more clever.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Eziachi: 12:15am On Apr 08, 2011
Believe it or not. I admire Bola Tinubu as a politician. He could have join the gravy train with PDP when everybody was doing so but he stuck at it when the word OPPOSITION is an aborminable word.
When everybody jumped ship, including Abiola himself and hopped into bed with Abacha, he also stuck at it in NADECO.

I will be quite happy to go into a war with a person like that in a place like Nigeria where people never believed in anything from breakfast to lunch, let alone fighting for it.
I just hoped as a human he doesn't start seeing himself as invicible, if not, I think he is a very talented and skillful politician.

As a person, I don't know, because I knew nothing about his dealings apart from what I read, which sometimes you should never use to judge people as long as Nigeria and their rumour is better than the truth kind of life is concern.

I see jealousy all over the place
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by fstranger3(m): 1:06am On Apr 08, 2011
Eziachi:

Believe it or not. I admire Bola Tinubu as a politician.

What special qualities does he possess?  How is he different from OGD  or Orji Kalu?  He copied someone else's play-book, how does that make him special. Believe it or not, he is a common criminal, but he was lucky to have gotten away.

He could have join[sic] the gravy train with PDP when everybody was doing so but he stuck at it when the word OPPOSITION is an aborminable word.

It would have been political suicide for him to Jump ship. Believe it or not, there were no spots for him in PDP, at least not in Lagos PDP, the most Vibrant PDP state in the SW. Naturally, he had no option but to stick it out with AD/AC/ACN

When everybody jumped ship, including Abiola himself and hopped into bed with Abacha, he also stuck at it in NADECO.

ensconced in Obodo Oyinbo trafficking drugs on the South side of Chicago, that was the only option he had. The heroes of NADECO were the Iges, Osobas, Enahoro, Soyinkas, Adesanyas, Alayandas, Akerele-Bucknors, Kokoris, Femi-Falanas, and to some extent, the Dele Momodus. They fought Abacha with their lives, and after it was all done, they still had their integrity intact. Bola Tinubu has no modicum of integrity left. He is not different from the people he claimed to have help fought with his 'dirty' money. As events of recent times have proved, he is actually worse.

I will be quite happy to go into a war with a person like that  in a place like Nigeria where people never believed in anything from breakfast to lunch, let alone fighting for it.

Pray tell, what does Tinubu believe in? Imposing candidates? Subverting due process and the fundamental tenets of democracy? That the end justify the means even if you have to commit abominations to achieve your aim?

Would you be happy to have him as your child's god-father/mentor?

As a person, I don't know, because I knew nothing about his dealings apart from what I read, which sometimes you should never use to judge people as long as Nigeria and their rumour is better than the truth kind of life is concern.

If you lived through his 8 yrs of mis-rule in Lagos, you'd understand why every sane individual, from me to Gani Fawenhinmi to Kobojunkie, hates this mofo.

Talking about jealousy: Why would anyone be jealous of him? He is neither Bola Ige nor Wole Soyinka.
A criminal no matter how hard you sugar-coat it is still a criminal. Ojuyobo got away, unfortunately.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Gbawe: 1:09am On Apr 08, 2011
Eziachi:

Believe it or not. I admire Bola Tinubu as a politician. He could have join the gravy train with PDP when everybody was doing so but he stuck at it when the word OPPOSITION is an aborminable word.

I will be quite happy to go into a war with a person like that in a place like Nigeria where people never believed in anything from breakfast to lunch, let alone fighting for it.
I just hoped as a human he doesn't start seeing himself as invicible, if not, I think he is a very talented and skillful politician.

I see jealousy all over the place

Thank you !!! Did people actually listen without prejudice and bias ? Did anyone not hear how Tinubu said that , to ridicule back then from other politicians , he introduced the idea of bonds to raise money thus freeing States from indolently waiting on the FG? Now everyone is using one bond scheme or another when they had laughed at Tinubu in the past!!!

How about what he stated regarding his introduction of PPP (public-private sector partnership) that is now all the rage today? I really wonder about us Nigerians and what we really want !!! The man is a Politician and he talks about the brilliant political initiatives and innovations he introduced now being utilised today yet no one has commented positively on that but we are able to talk distractively about his eyes and "arrogance" while failing to appraise him as a politician !!!

We the electorate , just like the politicians we criticise tirelessly, also typify how politics is not issue based in Nigeria yet . Tinubu said many things in that interview that was politically impressive . I had to give it up to the dude as an intelligent and dynamic innovator . No wonder he has proven a match for the likes of OBJ et al. If folks want to focus on his eye ,his "arrogance" or on the one statement he made about "my Party" then that is their prerogative . Suffice to say , and as any motivational speaker will confess , it is people who try and keep a sense of objectivity and an open mind at all times who routinely succeed and get the best out of life.  Abeg folks should go and listen again and appraise the interview from a political perspective that takes into account the proactive skills we want from our Politicians in an environment currently choked with clueless and indolent administrators who only know how to wait on Abuja for the next 'pay day'.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:17am On Apr 08, 2011
[b]CHECK OUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE POLITICAL CAREER OF THE FOLLOWING PEOPLE.THEY ALL HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON,POLITICAL FAILURE AND HISTORY OF FIGHTING/BETRAYING TINUBU AT ONE POINT IN TIME OR THE OTHER! shocked[/b]1. BODE ATIKU
2.KOFOWOROLA BUCKNOR.
3. FEMI PEDRO
4.MUSILIU OBANIKORO
5.GBENGA DANIEL.
6.GBAJABIAMILA.
7.WAHAB DOSUNMU
8.AKINFENWA.
9,OBASANJO.
10. ATIKU.
11. LANRE TOWRY-COKER.
12. ADESEGUN OGUNLEWE.
13. RAFIU TINUBU.
14. GANIU DAWODU(deceased)
15. JIMI AGBAJE
16. COMRADE AKELE.

the list also include all the other former southern governors who sabotaged tinubu's plan to build a solid southern governors forum.

They are all politically DEAD in their political bases! shocked shocked shocked

This man Tinubu has what the yorubas call Ola inu kan(good conscience) which explains why all his loyal political proteges rise while all those who plot against him always fail and fall!!

Aside that he is so loyal to his political benfactors,check out his role to immortalise Bagauta kalto,MKO Abiola,Kudirat Abiola etc.
His government was the first to publicly identify with the genuine struggle for resource control even when most niger delta govt were scared stiff of emperor OBJ!
His govt provided a base for labour  and democracy activist to mobilise nigerians and protest against most of the anti-people decisions of OBJ's govt!!Tinubu never made a law like Akpabio did to put people in detention at the slightest provocation!

TINUBU AFFECTIVELY PUT TO GOOD USE THE VALUABLE RESOURCES OF THE YORUBA INTELLIGENTSIA bringing eggheads like Osibanjo,promoted the use of technocrats in govt!

He never hid the fact that he will never fail to speak against the ill in governance.
When the story of this republic will be told to even generations unborn,Tinubu would tower well above any other person in the opposition!!

While PDP and other party deploys political tactic,Tinubu uses political strategy.He is a master at the craft of politics,governance and how to use legitimate and popular democratic means to defeat an incumbent!!

He even runs his household well,none of his children or wife was involved in any scandal.[b]While other wives of governors were stealing money,Tinubu's wife was engaging the young mind in Lagos schools in spelling bee competitions,building schools,raising fund for popular charity courses like thev fund raising for the sickle-cell centre in Idi-araba.Yet this woman is so so so humble and I shudder at the evil in the minds of those people who are sending texts to pull the woman down,the gullible like SEAL777 would rather vote and tell his 'family members' *(what a family) to vote a smear-campaign sponsoring labour party candidate that till date can not point to a single achievement in political life of Lagos!(They will all meet their political waterloo on saturday)[/b]I PRAY GOD BLESS HIM AND HIS FAMILY!
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by koruji(m): 1:47am On Apr 08, 2011
@fstranger3
I certainly would not hold brief for any politician anywhere, but that is not the point. Tinubu spoke a lot of truth in that video, and the bolded below show that you fail to appreciate the importance of what he did in Lagos.

If only we could learn to copy other nations playbook, intelligently!!! This is essentially how nations that have made it in recent decades have done it.

fstranger3:

What special qualities does he possess?  How is he different from OGD  or Orji Kalu?  He copied someone else's play-book, how does that make him special. Believe it or not, he is a common criminal, but he was lucky to have gotten away.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by EkoIle1: 1:58am On Apr 08, 2011
fstranger3:

Look at Lagos state and what ever backward state those other clowns governed.

It would have been political suicide for him to Jump ship. Believe it or not, there were no spots for him in PDP, at least not in Lagos PDP, the most Vibrant PDP state in the SW. Naturally, he had no option but to stick it out with AD/AC/ACN

Going toe to toe with OBJ and the full myth of the federal government for 8 long years, never backing down and won at the end of the day is no child's play , and he's still wining gan sef, 

Many dueled with OBJ  and lost, not Tinubu. It's called brains and smarts, something many Nigerian leaders don't have and know nothing about.

Lagos is a shining example all over Nigeria and not at the mercy of Abuja/PDP because of Tinubu.

You are running your mouth about imposition of candidates as if it's a terrible thing. Many democracies all over the world including the UK selects their candidates same way.

It is the party leadership's job to look around and select the most formidable candidate within the party to go against the opposition.

So far, they are doing a great job because they are winning with credible and competent people , unlike the incompetent buffoons within the PDP.

You are free to hate and spew your rubbish till you turn blue, Tinubu remains a very strong and courageous man and he's yet to fail his people.

Very glad to have him around.

lol @ He copied someone else's play-book. Is it not the other way around?
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Gbawe: 2:10am On Apr 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

Going toe to toe with OBJ and the full myth of the federal government for 8 long years, never backing down and won at the end of the day is no child's play , and he's still wining gan sef,

Many dueled with OBJ and lost, not Tinubu. It's called brains and smarts, something many Nigerian leaders don't have and know nothing about.

Lagos is a shining example all over Nigeria and not at the mercy of Abuja/PDP because of Tinubu.

My brother , people can say what they want but if they are honest they will confess that Tinubu is actually one of the few politicians alive today who practices politics based on solid ideologies and innovative solutions provision similar to our admired past politicians like Azikiwe, Awolowo et al. Many to be found in our politics today are total airheads who do not even have two brain cells to rub together . Meanwhile from that interview we saw Tinubu's innovation on display that harks back to a time when politicians had to have forward-thinking ideas such as Awolowo's vision that led to the free education initiative enjoyed by many.

Tinubu believes in innovative income generation that requires thinking outside the box because he feels that most states will struggle to develop adequately if the only funds available are the allocations from the FG. The man believes in a synergy of effort between the public and private sector first and foremost because it ease the burden of funding on the government. There is also more efficiency with PPP arrangement as well because the Private sector , as per the motivation of profit, performs an automatic checks-and-balance function on the actions of the public sector.

There are many original ideas (eg BRT, Eko Atlantic City) Tinubu produced that show he is methodical and a thinker. It is Fashionable for some to say they are Awoist, Blairite, or Thatcherite today because it is never a shame to understudy leaders with innovative thinking and distinguished leadership style that sets them apart enough. Wether folks know it or not , Tinubu was Fashola's mentor and the current governor learned a lot from Tinubu.

I cannot imagine anyone will say they are Akalaist (Alao Akala disciple) or jonathanist in future since both men , unless something drastic happens to change opinions , are not distinct thinkers or innovators to the extent anyone would cite them as role models. Yet I can imaging folks in future saying they are tinubuist
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Akanbiedu(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2011
Sometimes I wish I had more time to comment on issues on nairaland.

Let me say this, without Tinubu in our 12 years of democracy, opposition would have died. period.

All the hope we have now is because of people like him.

Think about how ANPP joined PDP government under Yar'adua or how Atiku left ACN back to PDP after losing a presidential election. The only person that comes close to Tinubu in this democratic dispensation is Buhari.

I can follow this two great men to battle anytime anyday. A look at them, you know what they stand for.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Lagosboy: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2011
Anyone thinking Tinubu is in the opposition because of us is deluding himself. Tinubu is in the opposition because it serves his personal interest. Tinubu has nothing to gain from PDP but has everything to gain from being in charge of the SW and be a king in the SW than be a prince in the PDP where there will be many like him and cannot have control.

We seem to underestimate the strategic importance of Lagos and the kind of funds that could be made from Lagos, not even from looting but from having influence in Lagos. God knows the amount of Lagos lands, Tinubu, Ashafa, Hakeem have cornered for Tinubu. Tinubu was the first person in ACN that chose to romance the Late Yaradua govt at the expense of his party´s aspirant Atiku. I am not an Atiku fan but Tinubu froze Atiku out simply because he did not make him VP aspirant but chose Ben´Obi in 2007. Atiku himself was stupid to have gone to beg OBJ without consulting with his party.

Tinubu saying he wants to free Nigeria from PDP means he wants to take Nigeria from PDP and put Nigeria under his firm grip. LAst time i checked PDP is bad because of the people in PDP and not because PDP itself is a human being, Ararume the PDP fraudster is ACN now, Geroge Akume of PD is ACN now, Abiye Sekibo is PDP now, Sulivan Chime was literally begged to come to ACN but he refused, Saminu Turaki who looted 32 billion is now ACN, Ribadu was PDP but now ACN.

We are recycling the same old politicans who spoilt Nigeria into a different party and we are being decieved to think ACN is a party of saints and just being ACN will guarantee development. Whati will never take away from Tinubu though is his SMARTNESS , he is extremely street wise and very smart , he has been able to corner the media as well which has resulted in him developing a teflonic skin to which nothing derogatory sticks.

Tinubu fought OBJ, Orji Kalu as well fought OBJ to a standstill, Rimi fought OBJ to a standstill and so many other people. Tinubu was more successfull because of strategic importance of LAgos. Until Tinubu is frozen out of ACN, i will always be hesistant in giving my support to the party, i like Fasholas brilliance though. I wish Labour party teaches Tinubu a lesson in Lagos central and after that no god father will have the effontary to insult Lagosians by imposing 6 family members on the state in an election.

IPP and bonds were good ideas from him and it is not rocket science but kudos to him.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by nulldev: 10:12am On Apr 08, 2011
Gbawe:

My brother , people can say what they want but if they are honest they will confess that Tinubu is actually one of the few politicians alive today who practices politics based on solid ideologies and innovative solutions provision similar to our admired past politicians like Azikiwe, Awolowo et al. Many to be found in our politics today are total airheads who do not even have two brain cells to rub together . Meanwhile from that interview we saw Tinubu's innovation on display that harks back to a time when politicians had to have forward-thinking ideas such as Awolowo's vision that led to the free education initiative enjoyed by many.

Tinubu believes in innovative income generation that requires thinking outside the box because he feels that most states will struggle to develop adequately if the only funds available are the allocations from the FG. The man believes in a synergy of effort between the public and private sector first and foremost because it ease the burden of funding on the government. There is also more efficiency with PPP arrangement as well because the Private sector , as per the motivation of profit, performs an automatic checks-and-balance function on the actions of the public sector.

There are many original ideas (eg BRT, Eko Atlantic City) Tinubu produced that show he is methodical and a thinker. It is Fashionable for some to say they are Awoist, Blairite, or Thatcherite today because it is never a shame to understudy leaders with innovative thinking and distinguished leadership style that sets them apart enough. Wether folks know it or not , Tinubu was Fashola's mentor and the current governor learned a lot from Tinubu.

I cannot imagine anyone will say they are Akalaist (Alao Akala disciple) or jonathanist in future since both men , unless something drastic happens to change opinions , are not distinct thinkers or innovators to the extent anyone would cite them as role models. Yet I can imaging folks in future saying they are tinubuist

Well said Gbawe, dont forget Tinubu was also the one to take the political hit on the innovations as well. We all remember the fake federal outrage when bonds were introduced, how about the curses from everyday Lagosians about the 'go slow' caused by BRT construction or the noise from investing in econet. These chaps will as per usual gloss over that even attempts to introduce professionalism with services like drain ducks were seen as waste pipes yet all that was 'not rocket science'. If anyone thinks corruption/leakages in Lagos state ends at Tinubu's doorsteps they are deluded, as you put it he is a necessary evil we have to deal with for now.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Gbawe: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2011
nulldev:

Well said Gbawe, dont forget Tinubu was also the one to take the political hit on the innovations as well. We all remember the fake federal outrage when bonds were introduced, how about the curses from everyday Lagosians about the 'go slow' caused by BRT construction or the noise from investing in econet. These chaps will as per usual gloss over that even attempts to introduce professionalism with services like drain ducks were seen as waste pipes yet all that was 'not rocket science'. If anyone thinks corruption/leakages in Lagos state ends at Tinubu's doorsteps they are deluded, as you put it he is a necessary evil we have to deal with for now.

This is anther great point you raise that highlights one of Tinubu's strenght that is missing in most politicians today. Tinubu lives and dies by his convictions, ideas and leadership principles. He rarely capitulated or flip-flopped and he did not followed the crowd or give in to political herd mentality . He stood by his initiatives resolutely in the belief they would pay dividends . They did most times and those not as visionary as him , who criticised him heavily, were often forced to swallow their vomit and copy what Tinubu innovated. As someone mentioned earlier , it would have been the easiest thing in the world for Tinubu to join the PDP. Yet he defied them because their evil and inhuman agenda was very obvious to him. He could not allow the PDP to dominate the SW region to engender a legacy of criminality, underdevelopment and indolence our beloved region may never recover from. It will take the North a long time to develop because Northern leaders have simply been the most negligent when it came to developing and empowering their people. That could easily be the fate of the SW region if OBJ is successful in placing the likes of Alao Akala everywhere unchecked and unchallenged.

One of my classic test for politician , to note their goodwill for Nigerians , is to look at their voluntary activities beyond office. Since leaving office in 2007 Tinubu has dedicated his time, energy and money to liberating the SW of the PDP's evil grip. I really respected his central role during the Ekiti Guber rerun that Yar Adua had declared a must-win-at-all-cost. Tinubu was on the ground battling fearlessly. Today Osun and Ekiti are ACN States. Most likely Ogun will be ACN too. We can then gain progressive , cooperative and interdependent governance of the SW region , for the sake of development , in the way politics was always meant to be played i.e with a greater focus on the development of Nigeria and Nigerians. I know that is Tinubu's plan he was never able to actualise in government because he was isolated as the "last man standing" against total PDP dominance. Any Yoruba person who does not appreciate what Tinubu has done or stands for is simply not looking at the big picture. OBJ , very scarily, would be the dominant overlord in the SW region now if not for Tinubu. Really scary prospect . A nightmare even.
Re: Bola Tinubu; I Am On A Crusade (video) by Johns83: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2011
Young People and the Nigeria we see by FOLA ADEOLA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Politicians Are The Same All Over. They Promise To Build A Bridge Even Where The / New Agric Strategy To Generate 3.5m Jobs / Breaking: AMIGO SUPERMARKET ABUJA IN Hezbollah Armoury Discovered In Kano!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.