Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie (28745 Views)

UPDATE: I've Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Had Been Restless Having A Chat With My Elder Brother / I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by BABANGBALI: 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
neoG:
If this is true. There will be no need graduating from school. Na to dey get carryover dey go. Keep deceiving yourself with lies
i tell you. I go get COV tire

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by SURElee(f): 8:22pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:
I'm so confused now as I pen down this.

Each time I call my brother to please send me money for upkeep in school, he won't give me. I asked him why but he will tell me he doesn't have it.

But whenever they tell him I'm sick in school by the sick bay head, he will rush and send money into the account for drugs.

During the long strike, I worked at a bread factory to raise money for my upkeep in school in school.

Now, my department has a compulsory excursion and it way expensive. I called him and told him and he said, "He doesn't have the money."

I used the money I saved to pay for the compulsory excursion. I will be down with nothing for upkeep.

I don't want to lie or keep lying about my health to get money from him.

Please senior and mature sirs/ma in the house what should I do? I have run out of options.

You can ask the bakery manager to schedule your work so you school and work at the same time na.

If the bakery isn't in the same school environment, look for a part time job you can do. Like home lessons for kids etc.learn any skill that will also help you after school, learn digital skills also

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Positiveme2020: 8:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118284542:

SECONDED!!

End Of Thread.

Thank you Big Brother Nigeria.
We don hear.
Thanks for this evening LAMBA.
NL LAMBA of the Day! wink cheesy wink
I saw the LAMBA too. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Tbaba001: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

Each time I call my brother to please send me money for upkeep in school, he won't give me. I asked him why but he will tell me he doesn't have it.

But whenever they tell him I'm sick in school by the sick bay head, he will rush and send money into the account for drugs.

During the long strike, I worked at a bread factory to raise money for my upkeep in school in school.

Now, my department has a compulsory excursion and it way expensive. I called him and told him and he said, "He doesn't have the money."

I used the money I saved to pay for the compulsory excursion. I will be down with nothing for upkeep.

Please senior and mature sirs/ma in the house what should I do? I have run out of options.

You must be a fool, can't you go out and work, I HATE ENTITLED MOFOKAZ
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Tbaba001: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:
I have a sister schooling in the East.

I send her 300k every month.

If she squanders it before the 7th of the new months, that's her business.

I won't take her calls till the ending of the month.

Wehdon odogwu
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by ume1000: 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2022
yusufu16:
my friend, stop this entitlement mentality.

you brother doesn't owe you anything in this life. You better face your life.
is that how u live with it brother?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by ume1000: 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
Davidave:
NOBODY OWES YOU ANYTHING,LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE OFF IT
is this how you live with it brother?

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Goldbw122(m): 8:41pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

You just better keep lying at least you have a senior brother that can send you money when you have issue.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by FriendsAndFans(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
You should pary for him that things get better

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by faceland: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

What?!
That is a lot of money.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by TNGC: 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

300 naira or 300,000?
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by iWise(m): 8:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
[i][/i]
Scammerr:
hahaha
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by shegra58: 8:49pm On Nov 10, 2022
post=118284542:

SECONDED!!

End Of Thread.

Thank you Big Brother Nigeria.
We don hear.
Thanks for this evening LAMBA.
NL LAMBA of the Day! wink cheesy wink
��� grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by faceland: 8:50pm On Nov 10, 2022
When I was in school, it was normal to starve (both me and majority of those around me were always broke).

Try hard to earn. May be he would notice your weight lost when you come for the holiday.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by GoodIsGod: 8:52pm On Nov 10, 2022
nedekid:

Well said!
So many folks on this forum seem to be minors have little life experiences, so just talk crap.
What if the parents intentionally focused all their little resources on the first child, knowing they were going for broke, in the hope that child will support to train the 1 other kids? As in last retirement money or they sold property. It is done in parts of the country.
That aside, blood is thicker than water, no matter what, siblings must drag themselves up! Go and look at emoney and his older brother kc. No matter what shit they have their hands into, they pull themselves up.
I cannot have money and my siblings do not. Even if they have nothing going, try to make them comfortable to your best ability and help them start up something.

On point bro.
It is share wickedness when you watch your siblings either senior or junior wallow in lack while you live a comfortable life, with the mindset of "Every Man To Himself"
My guy this life we live in is unpredictable. Anything can happen at any moment.
The gap between life and death is the same gap between poverty and wealth.

As someone seen yesterday could be said to have died today, so is someone not having shishi yesterday could ride in a tear-rubber venza today. Legitimately rich.
And the rich guy of yesterday could wake up poor today.

So, when I see Rich guys with the mindset of Me, Myself and I, I laugh. grin

If they are wise, they would be nice and helpful towards poor siblings and friends. This life?
E get as e be.

4 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by uptownemmygee(m): 8:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

Lamba

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by faceland: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2022
TNGC:

300 naira or 300,000?

The fact that she doesn't have savings/investment and sometime finish it, is prove she doesn't know the value of money (for someone who has not yet tested the 'labour market').
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by wumi2017(f): 9:08pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

Dj yk mule grin

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Formularcr7: 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

sorry oo,if I may ask, what's the 300k weekly for?10k daily
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by pek(m): 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

Now, my department has a compulsory excursion and it way expensive. I called him and told him and he said, "He doesn't I don't have the money."

Direct speech not reported speech.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Millxz(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2022
1x2x3:
You could be putting him into loans with lies about being sick.
this one sef dey
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Menclothing: 9:30pm On Nov 10, 2022
Lolz work oooo
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by demoBaba: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

This one carry loud speaker......is too loud.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Austineva2: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
Then continue lying grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by Emdebby2: 9:35pm On Nov 10, 2022
He's indirectly training you to be independent. Hustle for yourself and raise money. Don't depend on anyone. You won't die... trust me.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by demoBaba: 9:38pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

You this boy again? You no go kill person for this form with your lies.
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by 007Marvel(m): 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

All we get is all we take! He owes you nothing! A wise man once told me"who never stand no dey stand another person" your brother legs fit never strong well for ground! Hustle and make your own money bro! I'm the last of our family, when I mean last,I mean siblings who are like 20 to 30+ years older than me! but I can't remember the last time I ever called anyone for help! Instead I'm the one giving out help to them!

2 Likes

Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by SirNature23: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2022
captainzee4life:

Must you be part of the excursion? My guy, gather and regather you pepper for rainy days o. Except it's compulsory, if not just wish you guys safe trip from highway bandits
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by TNGC: 9:48pm On Nov 10, 2022
faceland:

The fact that she doesn't have savings/investment and sometime finish it, is prove she doesn't know the value of money (for someone who has not yet tested the 'labour market').

Oga na olosho you dey raise, cos what will happen if after graduating she was offered 80k for monthly salary. Or if you die tomorrow nko?!
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by saxby(f): 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Take up a professional lying course and you'll be a billionaire in no time.
this na just wetin dey grin
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by ukaface(f): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

Mr lienus Lai lamba 1 of NL
Re: My Elder Brother Doesn't Send Me Money Except I Lie by guiddoti: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2022
Light78:

I send her 300k every month

wey don for paying her monthly salary.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are Some Women Hostile During Pregnancy? / 12 Types Of Guests We All Get Tired Of In Our Homes / Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.