Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,995 members, 7,835,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 (7919 Views)

Atiku: I Will Hand Over Power To A Young President / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / Atiku: I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet, If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:38am On Nov 11, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Atiku Abubakar, has said the All Progressives Congress will not survive after the 2023 general elections.

The former vice-president made the remark during the inauguration of the National Youth Campaign Council, led by the Osun State Governor-elect, Senator Ademola Adeleke, who was represented by former National Youth Leader, Mohammed Maibasira, on Thursday in Abuja.

Atiku, who described the APC as an “alliance” and not a party, said as far as he was concerned, the PDP is the only party in Nigeria.

To be honest, PDP is the only political party in the country, APC is not a political party, it is an alliance between the CPC and Tinubu’s party, and we have seen how alliances in this country have disappeared overnight, I don’t think APC would survive after this election, we are going to vote them out come 2023.

On the message of sustained democracy, Atiku said, “this democracy we have in Nigeria, some of us fought for it with all our lives. Many sacrificed their lives for the freedom of speech, movement and freedom of everything we enjoy today.

Atiku also noted that the PDP is the first party to inaugurate a youth council adding that the decision was a step to further enthrone, and sustain democracy in the country through the PDP.

He charged members of the youth campaign committee to work for the victory of the party at state and local government levels by mobilising the youths and giving them hope from the misgivings of the APC in the last seven years.

He added, “PDP is making history in the sense that we are the first political party in the country to inaugurate a youth council. But this is not a surprise because we are the oldest political party in the history of Nigeria.

According to the PDP presidential candidate, the party would give youths the opportunity to become anything they want to become in life, adding that his five program agenda would solve the problems of the country.

The inauguration witnessed the presence of the vice-presidential candidate, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa; the presidential campaign director, Governor Aminu Tambuwal; the National Chairman of the Party, Iliyasu Damagum, some former governors, some of the national working committee members, the national youth leader and his deputy, representatives of Bayelsa, and Edo states, among other party faithful.
Source: https://punchng.com/i-dont-think-apc-will-survive-after-2023-atiku/?amp

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Urheadmaster(m): 12:42am On Nov 11, 2022
Even Atikulooter himself will not survive in the next year presidential elections in Nigeria tongue

Only Obi will be allowed to go to Aso rock after the end of next year presidential elections in Nigeria tongue embarassed

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by incandescentena: 12:43am On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:
Even Atikulooter himself will not survive in the next year presidential elections in Nigeria tongue

Shutap and stop fo0ling online. It's the truth I say to you

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Urheadmaster(m): 12:47am On Nov 11, 2022
incandescentena:

Shutap and stop fo0ling online

So you are fooling yourself offline abi tongue

You need to go take medication or visit a nearby brain surgery center tongue

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by owobokiri(m): 12:48am On Nov 11, 2022
APC was NEVER a political party. It is a Mafia group! A coven for tribal wizards and irridentist witches. A party that introduced genocide to Nigeria and wrecked the economy with monumental corruption and borrowing. A very very useless assembly of ruthless criminals.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Treasure17(m): 12:59am On Nov 11, 2022
Of course. The party that thrives on deceptions and wickedness will never survive the turbulent awaiting them in 2023.

#ObiFor2023

11 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by onomeabuja: 1:24am On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Only Obi will be allowed to go to Aso rock after the end of next year presidential elections in Nigeria tongue embarassed
u guys are irritating grin
All these una propaganda on Atiku will fail!
PDP power

8 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Urheadmaster(m): 1:28am On Nov 11, 2022
onomeabuja:

u guys are irritating grin
All these una propaganda on Atiku will fail!
PDP power

Suffer no dey tire you tongue

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by onomeabuja: 1:47am On Nov 11, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Suffer no dey tire you tongue
Get out from my back
Where u not the same sets of irritating fellows that brought in this disgusting party apc in2 power 2015
Or u think we don't know u guys....nonesense.
Y will I leave PDP to go vote for demonic party called apc or tribalistic party called labour party.
The only party now is.......
PDPpppppppppp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Urheadmaster(m): 1:49am On Nov 11, 2022
onomeabuja:

Get out from my back
Where u not the same sets of irritating fellows that brought in this disgusting party apc in2 power 2015
Or u think we don't know u guys....nonesense.
Y will I leave PDP to go vote for demonic party called apc or tribalistic party called labour party.
The only party now is.......
PDPpppppppppp

PDP is dead on arrival.

Sink that into your medulla oblongata tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by kk2027: 2:38am On Nov 11, 2022
APC trying to rescue Nigeria from APC, no be juju?

Instead of dishing out another new manifesto, let them implement the ones they already sold us in 2015 and 2019, let them start from those first.

Abi are they no longer in power ni?APC dishing out manifesto like they're the real opposition party. Let them show us how far with their old manifestos

9 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by sonature1: 3:15am On Nov 11, 2022
APC won't have the wherewithal to stay in opposition for a long time if Tinubu loses the 2023 elections. The man is already spent and has no one to continue from where he stopped.

The moment APC loses 2023 elections, the remaining politicians who were able to win elections under the party will decamp to the ruling party. It takes a lot to be in the opposition for years.

BTW, it should be on record that APC never kept any promise they made to Nigerians in their useless manifesto.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Nobody: 3:25am On Nov 11, 2022
When two loser's begin a fight,the battle keep getting funny.

I advise you come be obidient follower

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by WibusJaga: 4:15am On Nov 11, 2022

Makes no difference. cheesy

[img]https://giffiles./216/216378.gif[/img]

LP is coming. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Obidient4life3: 5:14am On Nov 11, 2022
Yes, even PDP. Labour is taking over come 2023!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Ihavefaith333: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2022
Atiku, who asked you.
Talk about your PDP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by orisa37: 5:25am On Nov 11, 2022
True talk. BUHARI IS APC. ONCE HE'S GONE, BACK TO SQUARE ONE.

8 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by orisa37: 5:38am On Nov 11, 2022
TINUBU IS YORUBA PROBLEM. HE IS CLAIMING TO KNOW BETTER THAN OBASANJO FALAE AND AWO DYNASTY.
HE EVEN REGARDS Osinbajo AS HIS"TRAINEE AND LITTLE BOY OF YESTERDAY".
HE REGARDS HIMSELF AS "BABALOJA OF YORUBA LAND".

5 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Kurumaru: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
I have no issues with any party but individual Aspirants.. Because it's still the same politicians roaming about.. Watch out for defections if/when LP wins..

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by kushma(m): 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
Obviously an evil party that brought nothing but pain and suffering to Nigerians will not survive likewise PDP

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2022
grin APC sai mun bata wuta

Atiku is coming

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Akfrenzy(m): 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Odin13: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
grin
Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by wwwihy: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
Obi and Atiku are frauds

PDP is gone
Labour Party is gone

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by GoooodHardDick: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
APC and PDP will not survive after 2023 election.

Obi is the next president of Nigeria inshallah

3 Likes

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by dante0147: 7:39am On Nov 11, 2022
We know we just de look them
Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by Cj4charles(m): 7:40am On Nov 11, 2022
APC should start bracing up for extinction, because after 2023 their party will go extinct

1 Like

Re: Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 by PandoraObi: 7:41am On Nov 11, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down / Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner- Minister / APC Defectors Took Their Decisions Two Years Ago, But Manifesting Now - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.