Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down (7892 Views)

Why Buhari Had To Abandon His Campaign Promises-lai Mohamed / Why The North Would Continue To Lead! Photo / North Would Have Regretted Nigeria's Break-up, Says Dikko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by bestads(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2014
If Buhari had been killed , The North would have razed Nigeria down.

I believe if our hero and general had been killed in yesterday's bomblast the north would have razed the whole country down, because Buhari is more than all those people Boko Haram has killed or kidnapped....Period

That is why we want this as well https://www.nairaland.com/1826698/group-wants-southerners-barred-entering

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by kettykin: 9:21am On Jul 24, 2014
If buhari had been killed the north would have razed the north down and not Nigeria, the north can be razed down with no impact on the economy, so raze it down if you want.

92 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nwoguphillip: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2014
If he had been killed we certainly will be at war now

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by bloodykiller: 9:25am On Jul 24, 2014
they can only raze their northern states down if they no born them well make they try shit for South hmmm

i reserve my comments

last time i checked Nigeria has 36 states and not only northern states.

empty threats

tell buhari that mother nature saved him from that staged bombing but next time he may ran out luck.

apc playing bloody politics since incarnation.

30 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Decibel: 9:26am On Jul 24, 2014
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by kkkp: 9:27am On Jul 24, 2014
Serious war o!

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 24, 2014
kettykin: If buhari had been killed the north would have raised the north down and not Nigeria, the north can be raised down with no impact on the economy, so raise it down if you want.
You took those outta ma mouth!

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by etebefia: 9:31am On Jul 24, 2014
MUGU, you no see your name bestads bastard

7 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2014
There is nothing to be brought down again in Nut, the Nut is a already a rundown brothel.
Nuterners keep destroying the already annihilated deserts of yours.

Its only a standing or moving object that can fall.

24 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by paramedic: 9:32am On Jul 24, 2014
This Op must have tasted some cracks before writing this piece of shit,
The last time I checked he(Buhari) is just one out of +-170mil Nigerians!!!!
Don't place him so special that his death will cause a war!
It might only cause his boys to cease fire!!!

14 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Willy1willy: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2014
Nwoguphillip: If he had been killed we certainly will be at war now
War wit who and which kind of War?

6 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by 1shortblackboy: 9:35am On Jul 24, 2014
no no no my brothers stop the hate campaign. this thread was opened to castigate Buhari and northerners its not good.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by adook1: 9:37am On Jul 24, 2014
i was just checking out the profile of most of the critics of apc only to realise that there are just registered bt deember and july,and paid to attack and write rubbish,i also check on their ip address to note there are all from about 30 computers with nairaland registery of over 1000user names

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Kanwulia: 9:38am On Jul 24, 2014
Did Nigeria try to kill him? grin

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by paramedic: 9:40am On Jul 24, 2014
adook1: i was just checking out the profile of most of the critics of apc only to realise that there are just registered bt deember and july,and paid to attack and write rubbish,i also check on their ip address to note there are all from about 30 computers with nairaland registery of over 1000user names
Are you that JOBLESS if I may ask?
No offense pls

28 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Superstar007(m): 9:43am On Jul 24, 2014
bestads: If Buhari had been killed , The North would have razed Nigeria down.

I believe if our hero and general had been killed in yesterday's bomblast the north would have razed the whole country down, because Buhari is more than all those people Boko Haram has killed or kidnapped....Period

That is why we want this as well https://www.nairaland.com/1826698/group-wants-southerners-barred-entering

Brain failure

10 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by obayaya(m): 9:45am On Jul 24, 2014
bestads: If Buhari had been killed , The North would have razed Nigeria down.

Like Seriously?

Nigerians sha cry

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
War with who

Highest thing the North will do is to plot a coup that would lead to breakup

The days when Northerners had there way is gone forever. No one has monopoly over violence.

10 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by drauj(m): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2014
Say all u wanna say all the clueless stooges but I assure you, u guys don't wanna kill GMB. You should never underestimate how much we value our dear General.
PS: northern nigeria as a geographical entity also hosts a good number of non-northerners and ur toothless bulldogs in the south claim to be able to execute reprisal attacks for any move by the north....... do the math if u got d brains but please don't try the analogy if u know u r a typical Sapele water consumer n have relegated ur pin brain to mere scum.

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by ak47mann(m): 9:50am On Jul 24, 2014
nothing will happen GEJ will still commission more projects in the south not minding the booming economy from the south cool

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by pat077: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2014
i wish he didn't escape.

4 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 24, 2014
As much as am happy he survived because they would have blamed Jonathan but had something happened to buhari nothing would have happened except a few rioting here and there in some states in the north which will calm down within a week. Buhari is blood is not more precious than that of thousands of Nigeria killed as a result of the post election violence he incited

18 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by EasternLeopard: 9:54am On Jul 24, 2014
drauj: Say all u wanna say all the clueless stooges but I assure you, u guys don't wanna kill GMB. You should never underestimate how much we value our dear General.
PS: northern nigeria as a geographical entity also hosts a good number of non-northerners and ur toothless bulldogs in the south claim to be able to execute reprisal attacks for any move by the north....... do the math if u got d brains but please don't try the analogy if u know u r a typical Sapele water consumer n have relegated ur pin brain to mere scum.

So in your little mind you believe the North can defeat the South.

Never mistaken the gentility of a tiger for cowardice

Where are you loud mouthed heroes eg Sanusi Nyako and co.? Subdued by the so called clueless.

15 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by lilmax(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2014
Smh,just imagine this topic...razed which nigeria? Even the buhari sef no know you,i know this is the plan from most northerners....
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by udemzyudex(m): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2014
kettykin: If buhari had been killed the north would have raised the north down and not Nigeria, the north can be raised down with no impact on the economy, so raise it down if you want.
You took the words out of my mouth..

They have been raising the north since 2009 and nothing has happen to Nigeria...

They can only raise the north,yeah raise it to whatever level they want .

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by eposho: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Nwoguphillip: If he had been killed we certainly will be at war now
u guys funny sha. when sunny abacha dethroned the emir and imposed his frd. una no fight then.

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by macpetrus(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2014
Hahahahha... War?

If the antelope knew that the slow movement of the tiger was not a way of escape for him, he would not have tempered the tiger's territory"..!!!

3 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 24, 2014
you guys never learn from history, we remember how 1966 lead to the civil war, with statements like yours.

8 Likes

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 24, 2014
*in Robert Barratheon's voice* "war is coming, I don't know when, I don't know who will be fighting, but it's definitely coming
Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:23am On Jul 24, 2014
Op, is a mischievous Igbo Bigot! Go to his post history!

Sadly as may sound, had it been Buhari was Killed, Jonathan's body would been embalmed, awaiting Final burial! angry angry

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Obiagelli:
you guys never learn from history, we remember how 1966 lead to the civil war, with statements like yours.
don't mind the twerp! Some fools just talk carelessly without using their brain faculty. Smh

1 Like

Re: If Buhari Had Been Killed , The North Would Have Razed Nigeria Down by yorke1: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
Nice drama by Buhari and APC. He should have be caught up in the drama and lets see if something will happen anywhere apart from the nute that is down economically already. Rubbish!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

VIDEO: See What Youths Did To Female Police During Lockdown In Delta State D / NSCIA Laments Current Economic Challenges / Kwam1 Ignores Ambode Who Stood Up To Greet Him At An Event.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.