Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Am Hot Tempered. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Hot Tempered. (1879 Views)

5 Ways To Handle Your Short- Tempered Spouse / Is It Right For A Hot Temper Guy Marry A Hot Tempered Lady? / Nagging Wife Vs Hot Tempered Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Hot Tempered. by nkem123(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
i have always tried to compose myself each time i loose temper but still find it difficult.most times i do things beyond measure but realising myself.and this has never been of help to me even in relationships with my girl.i am 28 but still no girl yet cos of my hot temperedness.pls ur advice
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by MMM2(m): 3:45pm On Aug 23, 2011
op
alwayz take alcohol 2 reduce ur hot temper undecided
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by cantell(m): 3:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
nkem123:

i have always tried to compose myself each time i loose temper but still findĀ  it difficult.most times i do things beyond measure but realising myself.and this has never been of help to me even in relationships with my girl.i am 28 but still no girl yet cos of my hot temperedness.pls your advice
Go Hang yourself!
The world would be much more safer.
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by SAFO(m): 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2011
On a serious note when you find yourself losing it, just take a deep breath and walk away from whatever situation is causing you to become frustrated. If it's a women, give her space and take time recollect your thoughts so you don't act on impulse and do something you regret. Once you start thinking logically, you're next approach will be more calculated and within your control.
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by kpolli(m): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
M M M:

op
alwayz take alcohol 2 reduce your hot temper undecided

#GBAM
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by tpia5: 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
you are hot tempered and you have 83 posts.

that's how you should have completed the sentence.
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by Goldieluks: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2011
Must you always come across as a meanie^^??
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by ronkebp(f): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
All you need is selfcontrol, nobody can help you with that, I used to be really hot-tempered too, there is this Bible passage that says " anger lies in the bossom of FOOLS", Since i came acroos that, i have been able to control my anger.
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by Roland17(m): 5:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
I always tell people with issues like this that we were created to control our emotions and not the other way round.

(1) Always think before you talk when u are angry, in-fact avoid talking when angry, as hard as it may seem, remain quiet and only speak when the anger has died down, u can walk away if the tension is intense and be alone for some time. if crying relieves u, don't fail to cry, sometimes the tears are more expressive than the words and tone.

(2) If u speak loudly when talking normally, learn to control the tone of your voice by speaking calmly and also try to listen to the tone of your voice while you are speaking, that way u would learn to control your anger gradually.

(3) Avoid bottling up grudges, try as much as you can to be open, whenever you have a justification to be angry, tell your self you would control this one and work on your emotions, i guess you must be very sensitive to be hot tempered.

(4) Spend more time with people, especially your family. During discussions or conversations learn to be quiet first and listen to people talk, and when its your turn to speak, speak calmly.

(5) Do not build expectation of people's attitude and behavior in your emotions and memory, if u do that, when they act against the expectations u have built for them, you would get angry. believe that people are inconsistent and can do anything, that way certain actions would no longer irritate u.

(6) Try making new and trusted friends, if possible change your environment and certain negative habits u have.

(7) Realizing that "with God all things are possible" would help you pray and gradually you would beat this situation

many have come out of this situation stronger, its a gradual process, don't wait until u loose something very great to your anger before u take correction.

1 Like

Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by HURUCHI(m): 5:48pm On Aug 23, 2011
drink cold water
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by Misbee(f): 5:54pm On Aug 23, 2011
@nkem 123,i wil like u to do sumtin.dis topic here is d same topic discussed on a program yesternite.if u too can join me every wk days on Inspiratn fm 92.3(lagos),where Chaz B discuss diff issues of life.Or u can call Chaz B on 0700 btw 10am-4pm 2 discus wit him.pls,u nid 2 cum out of dat tin.
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by Goldieluks: 5:56pm On Aug 23, 2011
Always add ice to your drinking and bath water,would help to calm your nerves. shocked
Re: I Am Hot Tempered. by MMM2(m): 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2011
kpolli:

#GBAM

winkwinkwink

(1) (Reply)

Did You Pop The Question To Him? / Does It Still Exist? / Kissing For A Loving Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.