Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

I'm Trying To Help A Scammer, Advice Please? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I'm Trying To Help A Scammer, Advice Please? (885 Views)

Should I Take This Deal...? I Need Advice Please / Gateman Crashes His Boss' New Car While Trying To Drive - Pictures / MSc In UK Versus N183k Job Offer: Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I'm Trying To Help A Scammer, Advice Please? by cayorday89(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2022
This reminds me of pleasantgreen on YouTube, he does that a lot... Since you have earned his trust and he is willing to do it and you also want to ensure he makes good use fo the money, send him 25% of that hourly wage and save the rest for him, and when the deal is done, give him the rest instalmentally to set up the business bit by bit till he gets to the last part of buying the goods and you have done your part.
Re: I'm Trying To Help A Scammer, Advice Please? by NJV: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2022
Wow! OP weldone. you really tried.

Anyway me I'm also here o. In case u decide to help someone else. Though I'm not a scammer o and I can never be o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dunlop Test. / Is First Bank Going To Realese More Batches? / Discrimination On Job Requirement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.