Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,590 members, 7,843,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs (19587 Views)

PDP To Sanction Wike, Makinde, Other Aggrieved Govs After Polls / Breaking !!! PDP Crisis: Aggrieved Govs To Endorse Obasanjo’s Candidate Jan 5 / NANS Suspends June 12 Protest, Distances Self From ‘Buhari-Must-Go’ Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by VULCAN(m): 9:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
If your mouth was this powerful why haven't you used it to make something of yourself?

Oya, say it....

"I am the next governor of my state".

Mtsheww

ATLIEN2027:
Irrelevant noise.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by abobote: 9:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
The statement too plenty, who wan read this long finish
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Gboy1026: 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Apolocrewe:
Buy dollar at official CBN rate N440/$. 10% commission for me. Send me a DM if interested.
Can't send u Dm cos I don't have access to the mail link too nairaland. Contact me on 08147033258(Whatsapp) or drop urs
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Danniedpastor(m): 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2022
PandoraObi:
Peter obiidi0t is on his own with him zombidients and zombidiots criminals

Can you see how politics is making you lose your humanity?
The guy is straining his eyes despite the sun just to behold his next president.

Stop disgracing your generation
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by PandoraObi: 9:57pm On Nov 11, 2022
Danniedpastor:

The guy is straining his eyes despite the sun just to behold his next president.

Are you insane or mentally challenged, did I mention you in my comment, if your problems and grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers, I am not responsible for your frustration.

Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Nosayer: 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Sleekfingers:

meritoriously? Most of you Nigerians can be funny.....

Normally, it would have been easy disagreeing with him but considering what Buhari and his gangs have done to Nigeria, Jonathan is justified.

Before we can see Jonathan for the devil that he is, we need a messiah in government and then Jonathan can be shamed. But for now, he's an angel wherever you mention Buhari.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Tradman: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2022
Barrylord4040:
BAT 2023
oga tinubu has withdrawn from the race and is going back to is iragbeji home town
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Tradman: 10:23pm On Nov 11, 2022
Danniedpastor:

obi will removed the cobwebs in ur eyes ok
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Bigchristo: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2022
fergie001:

|The Will|

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7425931/widening-crack-pdp-appeals-jonathan#118271324

Jonathan nor like waiting Dey hot, may God keep giving APC and PDP internal conflicts because of the calamity they’ve brought upon Nigeria most especially that party wey one Baba for Dey call himself Emilokan they deserve the wrath of God
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Simeonjoe1: 5:19am On Nov 12, 2022
Benbellamor:
Imagine blaming Jonathan for their failure
And they want him to beg the G5 governors

This shows the kind of monsters that we create in this Entitled Northerners

The day they admit their wrongdoing that's the day their region will know peace

Atiku knows what to do
Wike knows what to do
Those shouting that wike should softpeddal have no value and useless slaves to the northerners

Atiku has met more than his match
He wanted to inherited structure that was built after he scatter PDP
Barawo
. Structure that was built by Atiku himself?
Abi no be 2019 pdp start to strong small again?
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Apolocrewe: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2022
Gboy1026:
Can't send u Dm cos I don't have access to the mail link too nairaland. Contact me on 08147033258(Whatsapp) or drop urs

Telegram: @CBNrates

Send me a message.
Re: PDP Crisis: Goodluck Jonathan Distances Self From Been Behind Aggrieved Govs by Danniedpastor(m): 4:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
Are you insane or mentally challenged, did I mention you in my comment, if your problems and grieves are too much for you to bear approach fast running trailers, I am not responsible for your frustration.
Keep spitting like a village cobra.
Orue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Admits Hitches, Says Lessons Have Been Learnt / Former President Obasanjo Dead Or Alive? / Northern Governors Demand Removal Of Rivers Police Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.