Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,996 members, 7,852,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:12 PM

Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged (15290 Views)

Festus Keyamo's Old Tweet On Submitting Forged Certificate To INEC (Throwback) / Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by ddeola: 8:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Keyamo is a trained "liar" but I can see that the publication is THE WEEK magazine. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chop ya word well well. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Judolisco:
Keyamo like Dino melaye and FFK na anywhere belle face or anywhere money dey politicians lacking value....
What makes Keyamo's own worse is that there are more than enough interviews where he has villified Tinubu in the past.
You'll see more as the campaign goes on. Choosing him as spokesman was a blatant mistake

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Tochi3(m): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
In the interview, he even said Tinubu is bribing Lagos State House of Assembly members with 'Chicago allowance' grin grin

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Iamthoney(m): 9:26am On Nov 12, 2022
Who made him a SAN in the first place? I never liked him in the past when he was forming activist cos I knew he had ulterior motive and that once he gets close to any ruling government his tunes will change and I still don’t like him now cos everything I tell my friends then that he will become he has become

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Berkley89(m): 9:36am On Nov 12, 2022
[quote author=Think9ja post=118318266]Keyamo, in all honesty, shouldn't be Tinubu's spokesman.

He has said and done a lot of anti Tinubu stuffs in the past.

A part of me reasons this as Tinubu’s way of punishing Keyamo for the things he said about him(Tinubu) in the past.

More like “damage control”.
Keyamo oya go and be cleaning up my name for as long as it takes.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Evergreen12345(f): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Try get sense

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Evergreen12345(f): 9:50am On Nov 12, 2022
And they're playing politics with your future just a harmless reminder
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by ogatboy(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2022
Which one is may have been forged. Was it forged or not? Why the MAY?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Flexicube: 10:02am On Nov 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/interview-ascribed-to-me-criticising-tinubus-government-may-have-been-forged-keyamo/

Keyamo just like your name sounds you be mumu... You are a pathological liar. Continue to receive peanuts to defend the undefeatable I pity your generations yet unborn after squandering the peanuts what will remain will be to pour acid on your grave.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Flexicube: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2022
Keyamo as your name sounds you be mumu. I pity your generations yet unborn you are collecting peanuts to mortgage the destiny of your unborn generations.

What will remain after squadering the peanuts is to pour acid on your grave and remember you as the most idiotic SAN Nigeria ever produced.
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by CSTRR: 11:06am On Nov 12, 2022
Think9ja:
Keyamo, in all honesty, shouldn't be Tinubu's spokesman.

When his head was sane.
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Nov 12, 2022
wahala grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by sparrowg: 11:45am On Nov 12, 2022
[/b][b][/b][b][b][/b]
PlayerMeji:
we dont care ...

Even Labor Party Anambra Chapter Chairman was captured on video listing the failures of Peter Obi years ago...

Now they are singing his praises...

So, Oga don't apologize for any body...You have done no wrong as long as it is politics we are talking about!
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by emmaitive(m): 11:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Senior advocate of mad people

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by olisaEze(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2022
Senior Advocate of Nonsense! He’ll fade away by next year like Daniel Kanu and his YEAA campaign did after Abacha. grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by ManOfSon: 12:24pm On Nov 12, 2022
Keyamo is a personification of the grandfather of all Nigerian diseases - amoral hustling. He was just a hustler who kept at it until he stumbled upon politics, the ultimate Nigerian hustle.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by GodisFirst: 1:46pm On Nov 12, 2022
Don't mind this Festus Chameleon Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2022
Keyamo is a disgrace to lawyers, to his family, to Nigerians and his unborn generation.

Anyone who takes keyamo serious is a clown.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Toks2008(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2022
Think9ja:
Keyamo, in all honesty, shouldn't be Tinubu's spokesman.

That is what you get when you are shameless, when you lack integrity and when you are ready to sell your soul for a mosel of bread...

I wonder how Keyamo will face the world after APC is sacked from Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Ashirioluwa: 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
Another Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Kcos: 10:49pm On Nov 12, 2022
Shame
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Uncletony(m): 5:33am On Nov 13, 2022
What money can not do does not exist especially hard currencies!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Economic Policies Not Living Up To Expectation – Financial Times / Breaking News: Obi Re-elected Anambra State Governor: / WHO, Boko-Haram's Doctor Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.