Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged (15292 Views)

Festus Keyamo's Old Tweet On Submitting Forged Certificate To INEC (Throwback) / Fani Kayode: Insulting Tinubu Has Become A Favourite Pastime On All TV Stations / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Expose How Channels TV Doctored Old Interview Of Osinbanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2022
People have insulted His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the past and finally came to their senses.

After having a feel of the charm in partnering with Asiwaju, many have repented.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Aboliko7: 6:54am On Nov 12, 2022
X
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Bobloco: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Festus Keyamo, a once-upon-a-time human rights activist now a shadow of himself

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by mimicherry: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2022
Politicians
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Roboto11: 6:55am On Nov 12, 2022
When I saw the sate was blotted out and not really affiliated with a prime time paper, I had my doubts about its authenticity.
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Dtruthspeaker: 7:03am On Nov 12, 2022
The word is "may" meaning, he did insult Tinubu but this "may" be or "may" not be the correct tape.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by gurunlocker: 7:04am On Nov 12, 2022
Damn! APC found a perfect Lai Mohammed replacement.

This man is so shameless grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Ofemannnu: 7:07am On Nov 12, 2022
Fake newspaper with no date grin

Even if it is true,it is normal to critize governors so they can do better.
To weed out ghost workers is a laudable achievement.Kudos to Tinubu for doing the right thing then.It has catapulted Lagos into becoming the 5th economy in Africa.Lagos was not even 30th economy in Africa before.Thanks to Tinubu and his team.

Obi is a curse and a bad omen....Anambrians 2012.

All we are saying is dont bring a curse and bad omen to Nigerians.

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by TINUBUISMAD: 7:08am On Nov 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
Give it to your mother, she needs it more than I do
My mother is not like yours. Yours need it so that the whole family will be high on cocaine
Give this dose to her zombie

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Didijiji: 7:10am On Nov 12, 2022
MAY

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Racoon(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:14am On Nov 12, 2022
slivertongue:
He made all the statement to be popular

Were they true ?
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Racoon(m): 7:16am On Nov 12, 2022
cheesy Werey senior advocate of nonsense lying with style.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Ofemannnu: 7:16am On Nov 12, 2022
grin
Very wicked.

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by DeTruthh: 7:17am On Nov 12, 2022
PandoraObi:
We know those responsible
Your mumu no dey tire you? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Ekpekus(m): 7:23am On Nov 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/interview-ascribed-to-me-criticising-tinubus-government-may-have-been-forged-keyamo/
How does this Keyamo of a person sleep at night? Lai nor do reach this one o. Shuoooo

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Ekpekus(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2022
Chnbanc:
Lai Mohammed dey learn work for ya hand
I dey tell you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by madapcmod: 7:27am On Nov 12, 2022
Keyamo and FFK, I don't know who is worse.

Shameless hungry hypocrites that can sing for you, once you give them amala and ewedu

Late sage Gani Fawehinmi will be surprised at what the animal he mentored has become because of hunger

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Houstency(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2022
WibusJaga:

Fact that he did not outrightly deny it means it is true.

Keyamo is fast losing credibility as SAN, & tending towards Senior Advocate of Nonsense. cheesy

Pls don't change his title, it is Senior Advocate of Narcotics grin grin shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by madapcmod: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
People have insulted His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu in the past and finally came to their senses.

After having a feel of the charm in partnering with Asiwaju, many have repented.

This kind of charm ABI?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2022
madapcmod:

This kind of charm ABI?

If I were to be honest, you close to it at some point.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by ezegold4we: 7:38am On Nov 12, 2022
The devil is really punishing APC by giving them a criminal drug Barron Called bat as presidential candidate and Another idiot Called keyamo as her spokes-person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by bennybuhari: 7:39am On Nov 12, 2022
So u mean Keyamo has come to his senses and repented
CoronaVirusRelo:

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Mitsurugi(m): 7:44am On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Yeah he didn't deny. Just asking for date

So that he can go back to alter events with a time machine? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Medphy: 7:49am On Nov 12, 2022
Indeed it's now finally confirmed that Keyamo is a senior advocate of nonsense .

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by jamace(m): 7:53am On Nov 12, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Bigchristo: 7:59am On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Where did he say all this? While he was in prison?
Everything is forged in your eyes, Senior advocates of Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Bigchristo: 8:00am On Nov 12, 2022
Ofemannnu:
grin
Very wicked.
at least he was only owing salaries right? Any government do owe salary find something else to criticize him this one nor add up ode

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by jude79(m): 8:11am On Nov 12, 2022
Hahaha, may have been forged, that means he's not sure whether he gave interview or not, has tinubu transferred his dementia to keyamo

1 Like

Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by Emir01: 8:14am On Nov 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Where did he say all this? While he was in prison?

Don't be blinded by religion even religion leaders don't send you. Vote Tinubu
Re: Keyamo: Old Interview Ascribed To Me Insulting Tinubu May Have Been Forged by pacespot(m): 8:19am On Nov 12, 2022
APC, Association of Past Criminals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Will Never Return To Power, Tinubu Boasts / 47 Ex-governors, 10 Ex-ministers, Others Fingered In N2trillion Corruption Cases / NNPC Commends OILSERV On The On-going OB3 Project.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.