Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:41 AM

Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother (4043 Views)

Obi Chose An Uncivilised Way To Campaign In Lagos - Onanuga / It's Sad Kwara Governor Chose An OND Holder Over Senator Oloriegbe - DG NILDS / How Ganduje Became An Outsider In Kano APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother by ExudeLoveToAll: 1:13pm On Nov 12, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
From day one Edo and Yoruba are Always on the same page even before amalgamation of Nigeria edo and Yoruba are together .The political figures in Edo state such as Anthony Ehnaro ,Tony Anini ,john oyegun,cheif Gabriel Igbinedion and others are the good example.

If edo is now decide to chose peter obi the stranger over their brother Tinubu then we will know the next action.

You can decide to choose an outsider on the bases of different reasons.

1. The outsider is more frugal
2. He is more empathetic to the people
3. He doesn't have a shady past like having an alleged drug trafficking ring in the US
3. He is not corrupt like the supposed brother who collects 10percent of Lagos State government tax through alpha beta
4. If he is likely to bring more positive change to the society unlike what the supposed brother may bring.
5. I would not use bigotry and religious sentiment to mortgage my people because of tasting power. I will prefer an outsider if he has been proven to do a better job.

1 Like

Re: Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother by Ojiofor: 1:33pm On Nov 12, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You can decide to choose an outsider on the bases of different reasons.

1. The outsider is more frugal
2. He is more empathetic to the people
3. He doesn't have a shady past like having an alleged drug trafficking ring in the US
3. He is not corrupt like the supposed brother who collects 10percent of Lagos State government tax through alpha beta
4. If he is likely to bring more positive change to the society unlike what the supposed brother may bring.
5. I would not use bigotry and religious sentiment to mortgage my people because of tasting power. I will prefer an outsider if he has been proven to do a better job.

Gbam!
As if anyone will willingly drink poison because it was served by his own brother.What Tinubu is offering Nigerians is his poisoned holy communion.
Re: Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother by Bizibi(m): 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2022
What is this rubbish I just read.....I thought Niger Delta is not important.
Re: Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother by ELOGBO: 1:55pm On Nov 12, 2022
Nonsense post from a tribalistic Yoruba man, are you guys not talking about your oduduwa country again
Re: Should Edo People Chose An Outsider Over Their Brother by MrColdsweat: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2022
Yonsxp:
Anyone that cannot trace their history beyond when they became full adults are not welcomed in Edo.

Know this and know peace.

Omo this one loud o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Be Counted As Igbo In The U S 2010 Census Now On-going (deadline Is April 1) / Imo State Recovers 100 Vehicles 'stolen' By Former Public Officers / 8 APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP, SDP In ABEOKUTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.